Ella713
Courtesan

Bare it All Rated PG

Post by Ella713 »

Moonlight Fan Fiction
Bare it All
Rated PG
By Ella713

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

When prostitutes start turning up dead, Lisa goes undercover for Carl to find the persons responsible.

Staci Love had never intended to become a stripper. She remembered when she was young she hated school and chose to waste her time getting high and drinking with friends. All she ever thought about was growing up and going to New York to become a model. After dropping out of high school she bought a Greyhound bus ticket one way to New York City with a handful of photographs of herself and a determination that other 18 year olds didn't possess. But after being told she was too skinny/fat/tall/not tall enough and surviving a winter like none she had ever felt in her life she hitchhiked back to Los Angeles. Her parents wouldn't let her move back in so she started selling the only thing she had left. Her body. Then she found her way to the Retreat. A strip bar of high caliber. Maybe an agent would see her good looks and give her the break she felt she deserved. But as laid in the alley off Vine Street with her throat slashed she remembered how much she had always loved English Class. She even remembered getting an A+ she thought as the blood flowed freely from her wound.

"What you got Carl?" Mick asked stepping into his office.
"I've got three dancers with slashed throats turning up in alleys all over Los Angeles" Carl said sliding the photos over for Mick to see.
"Strippers?" Mick said judging by their outfits.
"Yeah. They all work at a place on Eastside called The Retreat. You ever hear of it?" he asked.
"Not really my thing" Mick said with a chuckle.
"Well, its not a sleazy place like others around, but the word is that there is some prostitution involved and the ladies don't come cheap"
"Okay. What do you want me to do?" Mick asked.
"Can you find out some information on this place? The owners, finances, clientele?"
"Sure thing Carl" Mick said leaving the station and headed straight to Josef's. Strippers were definitely his expertise.

"Greetings Mick" Josef said signing some documents and handing them to Bridgett. After she had closed the door Mick sat down. "I know that look. What am I being blamed for now?" Josef said with a smile.
"Have you ever heard of a place called The Retreat?" Mick asked.
"Yes" Josef said with an raised eyebrow. "Why you want to go? But I have to warn you, Beth's going to be pissed!" He laughed.
"I don't want to go!" Mick said "Look Carl's got dancers from that place showing up with slashed throats. He wants me to look into the place. The owners, the customers."
"And you thought of me first? Am I the only man you know who's been to a Gentleman's club?"
"Closely? Yeah you are" Mick said
"Well, as far as I know Brock Fields owns the place. Turkish I'm pretty sure. His parents made a fortune in silk back in the day and Brock was sent to America to go to college and decided he didn't want to leave. Used his business degree to open up import/export shops. Did well at first, but then 9/11 put a hold on shipping and receiving overseas, so he started a high end club for rich men. He does well for himself. Always had a constant flow of gorgeous women from all over the world flown in."
"Carl said there may be prostitution?" Mick asked
"Mick, it's a gentlemen's club, of course there's prostitution. Why would anyone go if there wasn't?" Josef asked.
"And this guy has never been raided?"
"Not to my knowledge. Either one of the boys in blue is in cahoots, or he's extremely careful". Josef said.

Lisa was coming off a very long shift and she knew Steve was going to be angry because she forgot to call. The SWAT team had a very long hostage situation on Mulholland Drive. Some man took his wife and their three children hostage. The Negotiator had spoken with the perp for over 10 hours before the man came out with his hands up. Unfortunately, he had already killed his wife. Lisa really wanted to shoot that schmuck! She was walking to the desk to hand in her report when Carl called out to her.
"Hey Daredevil, how are things?" Carl asked.
"Grueling. The jerk holding his wife and kids hostage surrendered."
"That's supposed to be a good thing Lisa".
"I know. I just thought I'd be doing more." She said with a sigh.
"Let's go in my office and talk for a bit. I think I have some undercover work for you if you're interested?" Carl asked.
"Hell yeah!" Lisa said walking into his office.
Carl showed Lisa the crime scene photos and told her about the case.
"So their job is the only thing connecting them?" Lisa asked.
"As far as we know." Carl said. "What I'd like you to do is get a job there. I feel uncomfortable about asking you to take your clothes off for money so if you can wing a waitress or bartending gig, that would be great." Carl explained. He saw Lisa's eyes light up at the opportunity.
"You got it Boss!" She said with a smile.
Last edited by Ella713 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ella713
Courtesan

Re: Bare it All Rated PG

Post by Ella713 »

Lisa was standing in front of her mirror trying on various outfits for her audition when Steve walked in.
"Hey Lisa......." He began to say but stopped after he saw what she was wearing. The black lace bra, the garters and thigh high stockings. "Damn girl!" he said with a large smile walking towards her.
"So I take it you like?" She asked.
"Very much. What's the occasion?" He said hugging her and kissing her lips.
"I have an audition at a strip club" She said fixing her bra strap.
"Lisa what on earth are you doing that for?" Steve asked in surprise.
"Undercover. 3 strippers throats slashed, all from one club. A place called The Retreat?" She explained.
"That's a surprise. That's not your normal hand job club. You can't even get into that place unless your wearing a suit." Steve said.
"Sounds like you've been there" Lisa grinned.
"Tried to. Like they would even consider letting me in." Steve said. "Let me know how it goes. And Daredevil. Be safe." He said.

"Lisa drove The Retreat and parked in the lot. The building itself didn't look like much. It barely looked like business at all. But once she entered she saw how wrong she was. The entire building design was similar to the Turkish clubs you saw in James Bond films. Lots of tile and lots of gold. There were no chairs but large lush pillows and low level tables. She looked around and saw a very pretty woman walk over to her.
"We aren't open yet?" The woman said.
"I have an appointment with Rajid?" Lisa said looking at the piece of paper in her hand.
"Oh yes. Your name?" She asked.
"B.J. James." Lisa said with a smile. The woman smiled and laughed.
"Oh yeah, men are going to love you?" She said. "Come this way she said leading Lisa into a plush office and telling her to take a seat. After a few minutes a very nice looking older man walkd in and shut the door. He was reading some files and then briefly looked up.
"Hello. My name is Rahid Hackcropov. I'm the owner and proprietor of this establishment." he said sitting behind his desk. "Now.....B.J.? Is that your real name?" He asked with a smile.
"Yes it is. Beatrice Janice James. Everyone's been calling me BJ for years." Lisa explained.
"Well, it's a great name. Do you have any experience?" He asked looking at her features. He noticed that she looked to be a natural blonde. That was always a plus. She wasn't fat. Nice straight even teeth. Nice fingernails. No garish makeup if she was wearing any at all. Overall, she looked pure and untouched. That was a good sign.
"I'm a great bartender. I've waited on tables for a while. I'm a so so dancer" She replied.
"How old are you?" He asked thinking that if she were just 18, he would have something for her right away.
"I just turned 21" Lisa said. She saw his face go flat. "But I can look younger depending on how I do my hair" She said hopefully. She took two hair holders out of her purse and gave herself two pigtails. Rajid smiled. She did look quite younger.
"Well, as it turns out we lost our bartender so you can replace her until you're ready to take the stage. Pay attention to the dancers and always offer refills on drinks. We open at 3pm and stay open until 4am. I pay a flat rate for all staff. You will start at $400 a week. So what do you say?" He said standing up.
"I say when do I start?" Lisa said smiling.
"This Saturday. That work?" he said shaking her hand and seeing her out. He saw his assistant walking down the hall.
"Ying Liu is on line 3 for you" She said. he picked up the phone immediately.
"My. Liu! What do I owe this pleasure?" he said n a happy voice.
"Mr. Rajhid. I was short one girl on my order" he said in a high pitched voice.
"Yes, there were complications with the girl in question, but stay calm, I have just hired her replacement and I know you will like this one" He said.
"By the first of next week I hope?" He replied.
"For you Mr. Liu? Anything" he said hanging up the phone.

Lisa made it to The Retreat half and hour early so she would have the chance to chat with some of the girls. Everyone turned when she walked in.
"Another newbie" A blonde said rolling her eyes.
"Mr. Rajid only hires blondes" Another woman said. "So what's your story?" She asked Lisa.
"No story. I knew someone who worked here. Last time I spoke with her she seemed to like it. So thought I'd come down and see what was up" Lisa said shrugging her shoulders.
"What was your friend's name?" Another girl asked paying attention all of a sudden.
"Chloe Stutts." Lisa said hanging her jacket up. No one said anything after that so Lisa knew she was on the right track.

"Josef are you doing anything tonight?" Mick asked.
"Why?" Josef asked
"Well, I need you to get us all into The Retreat tonight" Mick said.
"Who exactly is us?"
"Well, you of course, myself and Brian".
"Oh this going to be fun. Two angels and a vampire walked into strip club. Stop me if you've heard this one before" Josef joked.

Josef picked Mick and Brian up in a limousine and headed for The Retreat.
"What is it you think you're going to find?" Josef asked.
"I just need to sneak around and see if I hear anything" Mick replied.
"Don't get caught." Josef said when the vehicle stopped. The doorman immediately stepped forward and welcomed them to The Retreat. Josef lead the way as another gentlemen led them to what looked to be an exclusive table. Lisa looked up sharply when she saw Josef followed by Brian and Mick.
"What they up to?" She said to herself.
Lisa steadily poured drinks and flirted with the men at the bar all while trying to hide herself from her family. Josef was the first to notice her. He grinned and excused himself from the table to walk over to the bar.
"What can I get you?" Lisa said letting her long hair hang in her face praying that Josef wouldn't look at her too closely.
"A Scotch neat and your name" Josef said grinning.
"My name is BJ. What's yours?" She asked pouring the drink for him and taking his credit card.
"BJ? Well, how salacious is that?" Josef joked. "How'd a pretty thing like yourself get here?" He asked. Lisa thought about what she could say without having Josef blow her cover.
"A friend of mine Car..Carla knew I needed to make some money" Lisa said carefully. Josef took a $50 bill out of his wallet.
"Well consider this a contribution. Be safe little girl" Josef joked as he walked away and went back to the table.
"Where did you run off to?" Mick asked.
"I thought I recognized someone, but I was wrong" Josef shrugged off. "Well, do your sneaking around" Josef said as the first dancer took the stage. "You might want to close your eyes Brian" Josef said, but as he looked at Brian he saw that he had turned himself off. With a chuckle Josef said.
"That's probably for the best" As he watched a very beautiful woman dance until she was completely naked.

Mick quickly started to search all the areas including the kitchen and storage rooms. There was an office on the upper level but it was locked. He would need Brian to get in there.
Last edited by Ella713 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

"Brian, can you get into the office upstairs?" Mick asked. Brian's pupils dilated and focused on his father. At his nod he left the table. Suddenly they were met at their table.
"Hello. I am Rajid the owner of this establishment. Is there anything I can help you with? I noticed you don't seem to be paying attention to the show" he said with a teasing grin.
"What happened to Brock Fields?" Josef asked. "The last time I was here he was the owner"
"Brock went back to his homeland. I think he was very tired of the United States, so I purchased it last year." He explained. "And who might you be sir?" He asked of Josef.
"Josef Kostan" He said and watched the man's eyes grow wide.
"Mr. Kostan it is a pleasure to have you in my establishment!" He said shaking Josef's hand and snapping his fingers for a server to bring more food and drink.

Brian appeared in the locked office and took a thorough look around. Mainly he saw employment files on the girls. They came from all over the place, but mainly from Bangladesh, he notice thumbing quickly through the files. Then he found two more things that were startling. First, his business ties to Saudi Arabia. And according to his flight manifest the only thing on these flights were women. And second, fake I.D.'s with corresponding names and dates of birth to all his female employees.

He was trafficking women overseas! Brian heard someone coming up the stairs so he returned to the lower floor and took his seat at the table.
"Dad, I think this club is trafficking women. I found tons of fake I.D.'s all matching the name of the women who work here"
"How did you know they were fake?" Josef asked.
"The ink was brand new. Birth Certificates are folded in drawers and envelopes for a long time. You only need them maybe once or twice in life! But all of his documents were newly printed. And it looks like he has some very strong ties with Saudi Arabia. A lot of regular travel back in forth with various women." Brian said.
"I hear blondes are very popular there" Josef said glancing quickly at the bar. And every woman here is blonde". He said as they too noticed the same.
"If the women are going voluntarily there's not a whole lot we can do about it" Mick said.
"And it seems like the ones who don't volunteer get slashed a dumped in an alley" Josef said turning to see that Lisa was gone. He stood up and quickly looked all around.
"Josef? What's got you bugged out?" Mick said looking around to see what he was looking at.

"GENTLEMEN!!" A voice on the stage said. "Let's welcome our latest lovely to the stage! May I present the stunning B.J. James!!!!" Lisa stepped out in a fake fur coat and high heel boots. She started to do a slow sexy grind to Marvin Gaye's Let's Get it On. Mick and Brian sat there in shock. Mick quickly stood up but Josef laid a hand on his arms and he sat back down slowly.
"Mick don't blow her cover. Carl has her here" Josef whispered. Lisa continued to dance and when the coat came off Mick and Brian closed their eyes and walked out of the club.

Mick was pacing outside of the club furious with Carl for allowing Lisa to do this.
"Does he even realize what kind of danger he's putting her in?" He raged.
"I wish I never saw that" Brian said clearly in a daze.

"So how did it go?" Steve asked as Lisa walked into the house.
"It was weird. I mean....I thought I'd never say this, but women who do that for a living have a lot of courage! And get this. Josef, Brian and Gramps were there!" She said taking off the uncomfortable shoes.
"What! Now that's just unfair". He said laughing.
"So Uncle Josef will just have to get you in tomorrow night" She said kissing him.
"Yeah he better!" Steve said laying her down.

Carl saw Mick storming into his office and knew he had found about Lisa.
"Hold on Mick!" He said quickly shutting his office door. "This is something Lisa wanted to do".
"What she's doing is dangerous Carl! Not to mention stripping for perverts!"
"I know. But we need someone on the inside on this and she was the best candidate. First of all, she's a former solider and crack shot, second she's hella smart, and third she can defend herself if trouble arises. Look I know you're worried about your granddaughter, but remember she is a vampire. A kick ass vampire!" Carl said. Mick sat down in a chair.
"I was there last night man." He said.
"Where? At The Retreat?" Carl asked.
"I saw her. On stage. I was with Josef and Brian" Mick said shaking his head slowly. Carl's eyes opened wide.
"Whoa. Sorry about that man". He said.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

"How did it go?" Carl asked Lisa when she showed up first thing in the morning.
"As ritzy as this place is it's still sleazy". She said "The girls there know something happen to Chloe because when I casually said she was a friend of mine everyone clammed up. It was really strange" She finished.
"What about the other girls, Staci and Julie?"
"I didn't get a chance to ask about them. I figured one friend who worked there was enough not to cause suspicion" She said. "Oh, Uncle Josef was there which was strange"
"Yeah I heard. Lisa he was there with Brian and Mick" Carl said slowly.
"Well ain't that a hoot!" She said and started to laugh.

"Wait! You're telling me that Lisa is stripping in a club?" Beth asked.
"Yeah. Carl placed her undercover to find out how all the dancers are ending up murdered." Mick said.
Beth giggled.
"I would have given anything to see the look on all your faces!" She said laughing harder.

"How was The Retreat?" Isabelle asked.
"Surprising. Brock is no longer the owner. Some man named Rajid says Brock sold it to him. I don't think I buy that. A place like that changing hands would have made news. Oh and Lisa is working undercover there. It was quite the shock for Mick and Brian". He chuckled.
"Indeed. Do you think it's wise to visit there again?" She asked.
"Why not? Are you jealous Izzy?" Josef said with a seductive grin.
"No. I do not become jealous, but you were a two term President" She said. Josef sometimes forgot all about that.
"You're right. People are probably tweeting about it already". Josef said.

"Dad, I spoke with a contact of mine in Central intelligence. He's going to dump the call logs from The Retreat and fax them over to me." Brian said.
"Good. We need to find out who he's calling." Mick said.

It took three hours for Brian's contact to get back in touch with him. When he had the phone lug in his hand he drove straight to Mick's.
"Okay Brian, what you got?" Mick asked looking at the calls.
"He does do a lot of business in Saudi, but the bulk of his calls are going and coming from Malaysia where they also like blondes". Brian said.
"But that doesn't make any sense. Yeah, he's trafficking women but these calls are all made on a land line. No one in this trade would use a line that wasn't secure." Mick said. "Something's not right"
"Something tells me I'm going to Malaysia" Brian said pulling out his mobile to let Josef know he would be gone for a couple of days.

Lisa had made headway with a few of the girls at work. One told her of what most were hoping for which was that one of Rajid's contacts would see them and want to bring them to Saudi Arabia or Malaysia. All of his contacts and friends were filthy rich and the one in Saudi Arabia was a Prince. Turns out blonde women are all over the middle east. Rich guys over there hook up with dating services to find blonde women. Rajid was just cutting out the middle man She said.
Lisa thought Rajid was up to much much more than that.

"BJ, can I talk to you for a little while?" Rajid said to her when she walked in.
"Sure" She said sitting her bag down and walked into his office. "What's up?"
"I want to ask if you are interested in doing some travelling?" He said with a smile.
"Maybe. Where to?" Lisa asked not committing to an answer.
"The girls here travel from time to time to host parties for friends and business contacts of mine. It is never longer than a week, but I think it would be good for you. I show some of my contacts photographs of the girls here and someone will request they host for them." He said.
"How far are you talking about?" Lisa asked.
"Not very far. New York, Canada." He lied.
"What would I have to do there?"
"The same thing you do here. Dance and make drinks, nothing more" He said seeming anxious.
"Um......I'm gonna say no boss. I have too many things going on here to just take off for a week." She said standing up.
"That is very sad to hear BJ. You're one of the ones I really liked" He said standing up. "Perhaps another time?" he said opening the office door.
Lisa went to the dressing room to change for work. She was pulling her sweater over her head when she heard one of the girls walk in. She got the sweater off and was turning around when a hand containing a handkerchief came over her mouth. The room started to spin and she felt weak, Then there was nothing but darkness.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Rajid requested one of his associates place Lisa's body on the private plane bound for Malaysia.
"This one will be a great gift for Mr. Liu. But tell him the price for the entire package has gone up. Now bring Kelly, Monica and Jennifer" He ordered.

Carl had been trying to text Lisa for over an hour. That wasn't like her. She always texted upon arriving and leaving The Retreat.
"Mick it's Carl. Lisa isn't responding to text and that's not like her at all!" He said in an anxious voice. Mick hung up the phone and called Brian and Steve. They rushed to The Retreat and found it locked up tight. Mick kicked open the doors and they began to look for any sign of Lisa. Steve followed Mick to the upper level and there laying on the floor of the hallway was a small purse. Steve ran to it.
"It's Lisa's!" He said "Damn Daredevil....where are you?" He muttered silently.
"Steve. You are your wife's sire. Speak to her mind. Find out where she is!" Brian said. Steve closed his eyes and concentrated hard. He could sense that Lisa hadn't been destroyed, but was not capable of answering.
"I'm seeing fogginess in her mind. I think they may have given her something!" Steve said suddenly.
"Chloroform. They are flying her overseas. They would need her to be out for the duration."
"Come on guys we have to find her!!" Steve yelled.
Brian closed his eyes briefly then looked over at them both.
"They are taking off from John Wayne Airport in Santa Ana" Brian said grabbing their hands quickly.

They were suddenly at John Wayne Airport.
"Steve you check around there by the cargo area" Mick said pointing ahead.
"Brian you look around inside the airport and I'm going to check the runways" Mick said taking off for that area.

Steve crouched down in the cargo area and tried again to pinpoint where Lisa might be.
"Daredevil talk to me!!" He said loudly in his mind. "Come on baby, talk to me. Talk to me please. I'm coming for you!" He said urgently.
"Steve" he heard a soft voice strained voice say. "Help me" The voice strained and then stopped.

Mick was checking all the baggage compartments on all the planes preparing for takeoff. He saw a smallish size plane and ran over to look inside. He quietly leapt to the wing and peaked in the window. Lisa!! There she was! They had her handcuffed to the reclining seat. Mick quickly called Brian who came rushing over with Steve in tow.
"She's in there" Mick pointed to the plane.
"Steve go and bring back your wife and I will take care of the rest." Brian said walking to the front of the small plane. Steve hurried on board and broke Lisa free and laid her down in a patch of grass about 2 miles from the airport.
"What the hell happened?!!!" the heard Rajid yell. "Take off now!!!" He screamed to the pilot as everyone buckled their seatbelts. "Kumal!! Did you hear me?"
Brian walked from the cockpit holding the pilot by the throat and walking towards the seating area.
Rajid reached for his gun and begun to fire at Brian. But no matter how many times he fired the young man kept walking closer to him. The rest of his men began to wail and tried to free themselves but in their haste they only tangled the seatbelts.

Steve was trying to awaken Lisa by shaking her, slowly she started to move her head. She opened her eyes a little and smiled.
"You came" she said in a quiet voice.
"Nothing on earth could stop me" Steve said hugging her.

Mick saw the stretch limo pull up along side of the plane. he saw one man carrying a blonde woman in his hands. Mick let him go up knowing that Brian would take care of him, but when Mick saw another man step out of the limo attempting to lift another woman in his arms Mick ran over to the man and quickly broke his arm a while placing his hand firmly over his mouth.
"Rajid is dead I'm thinking and you're going to jail" Mick whispered in his ear.

When the dust had cleared the story unfolded that Brock Fields had not gone back to India but had been murdered execution style in an abandoned warehouse outside of Los Angeles. Rajid was actually money launderer from Pakistan who had acquired a few business using his murderous techniques. The FBI were contacted had traveled to both Malaysia and Saudi Arabia and retrieved all the women who were taken there. The Retreat was closed permanently and all who were involved tried hard to forget.

And when it was announced that the building formerly known as The Retreat was reopening under a different name Mick was curious. As was Brian. As was Lisa and Carl.

"Carl, do you think we should check this out? I mean Los Angeles is the city of dreams and reinvention, but that place was a nightmare for a lot of people" Mick said.
"I agree. I'm going to get on the phone to the head of Vice and make sure they're on top of this" Carl said picking up the phone.

On the night of the reopening, Mick Brian, Carl, Lisa and Steve pulled up to structure. A lot of people were entering. Exotic music could be heard from inside.
"All right. Let's do this" Carl said walking forward. They saw a young man standing at the front of the door.
"Your names please" He asked Carl pulled out his badge and showed it to the young man.
"My apologies. Captain Davis and Mr. St. John. Right this way, your table is ready" The young man said opening the door as a beautiful young woman dressed as a belly dancer led them to a table.
"Ok, this is weird" Mick said looking around. Another man stopped at their table and laid down menus.
"Welcome to the Grand Opening of the Mirage! May I start you off with a beverage?" He said taking his notepad out to take down what they ordered.
"Wait! Are you telling me this is a restaurant now?" Carl asked in disbelief
"Oh yes. We serve traditional Indian/Tandori foods. We host live music on weekends. And tonight we have Pandit Hariprasad Chaurasia He is a world-renowned exponent of the bansuri or bamboo flute. We are most excited!" He said.
"Well the food smells amazing, but can you give us a moment?" Steve said.
"Of course. I will bring you hot tea." He said motioning a woman to bring them cups.
"So are we buying this?" Lisa said taking a sip of the fragrant tea. "Wow, this is good!" She said taking another sip.
"Well, whatever this is, we were expected. So lets just order and see what happens." Mick said Looking at the menu.
When the food was brought they all ate and agreed everything was delicious. Suddenly the lights dimmed and the curtain in front of the stage opened.
"Good Evening and Welcome to the Grand Opening of the Mirage!" A familiar voice spoke out. They turned to the stage and saw Josef and Isabelle standing side by side and holding hands.
"May we now present Pandit Hariprasad Chaurasia!"

Pandit began to play and everyone was mesmerized.
"I trust you are enjoying yourselves?" Josef said walking up to them.
"Josef man this amazing!" Carl said with large smile.
"I wanted you to be surprised. So what do you think?" Josef asked.
"It's amazing Uncle Josef. And we would expect nothing less from you" Lisa said standing up and giving him a hug. Seeing a familiar face she looked at Josef.
"Are those all the women from the Retreat?" She said seeing all the girls who were dancers.
"Yeah. I thought perhaps they would like making money with their clothes on. You know...just helping out. What about you Lisa? You interested?"
"No way Josef. I'm heading back to SWAT. I've had enough excitement." Lisa said kissing Steve.

The End

Return to “Ella713's Office”