Ella713
Courtesan

Here Comes Trouble By Ella713

Post by Ella713 »

Moonlight Fan Fiction
Here Comes Trouble
Rated PG
By Ella713

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Josef, Mick, Brian and Gabriel take a vacation together and find trouble everywhere they go! :gasp:

"How long is it going to take?" Mick asked Brian when he had told them what must be done.
"It doesn't work that way Dad. He never says I want you to this and then do that. He just said that he wanted all of us to go right there" Brian said pointing to an area on the map.
"What is that? Utah?" Josef said squinting at the map. Gabriel looked over Josef's shoulder.
"More like Colorado" Gabriel said.
"Well, if that's what we have to do...." Mick was saying, thinking this was a bad idea.

"Do you think your father will ask things of often?" Isabelle wondered.
"He will ask what's needed. It's not like he's going to tell me run errands picking up ice cream and slushies" Josef said laughing at the thought.
"I am sorry my love. This is just a lot to come to terms with" Isabelle said softly.
"I know. But be patient. Everything works out for good through him" Josef said kissing her on the neck.

"And Brian said that you have to go?" Beth asked Mick when he was packing a bag.
"Yeah. I don't know why though" Mick replied.
"Are you an angel too?" Beth asked thinking for the first time what this could mean.
"Brian says no." Mick said.
"Then I don't understand why you have to go" Beth said sitting down on the sofa.
"Babe listen, with all those angels, don't you think I'll be in safe hands"? He joked.

"How long will you be gone?" Zoe asked Gabriel hugging him tightly.
"I don't know, but this is something we can't back out of" Gabriel said.
"I know.....just be careful....and come back home" Zoe finished kissing him.

"And he didn't tell you why you had to go there?" Alma asked.
"No. Just go there and wait." Brian said.
"Sounds very mysterious" Alma said in a joking way.
"Pray for us honey" Brain said in all seriousness.
"You know I will" Alma said hugging her husband.

As the sun began to set they all piled into the Jeep and headed north to Utah.
Everyone took a turn driving. Gabriel was looking at his GPS system.
"This is it!" He said pointing.
"Where the hell are we?" Josef asked seeing a vast desert landscape.
"It's Ucolo, Utah" Brian said slowing down and parking the car.
"Are you sure this where he said to go?" Mick asked then remembered who he was speaking with.
"Okay. Ucolo, Utah. That still doesn't tell us where or why we're here?" Josef joked.
"Right after this is Tuba City, Arizona" Gabriel said still reading his GPS. "I wonder if they have tubas there" He said cracking up in the back seat.
"This is Navajo land" Josef said looking around as he stepped out of the jeep.
"How do you know that?" Mick asked.
"Because in the early 1700's I slaughtered the whole town" Josef said.
"Why?" Gabriel asked.
"Why not." Josef said. "Those were bloody days for vamps. It was never really about blood drinking, it was more kill as many humans as you could." He said sadly. "They were all Mormons you know. Just trying to find a little neck of the woods to settle in and build up. There were maybe 75 of them total. It took me less the 15 minutes." Josef said shaking his head.
"Hey Josef man, you gotta let it go. That was hundreds of years ago." Mick said.
"Yeah, I don't think Father wants me to forget. I've done some really crappy things Mick. You know truth be told, I had forgotten all about it! Till just now".
"But you can't undo what happened. None of us can". Mick said.
"I don't get it! Of all the places to bring us to why here? I mean I've been killing for a very long time! Why this spot?" Josef asked more to himself than the others.
"You know, I kind of agree with Josef. What does he want us to know? I mean I've never killed a human or drank their blood. There has to be something he wants us to see" Gabriel said.
"I'm at a lost." Brian said. Then a pick up truck sped towards them with music blasting loudly.
"Great" Mick said to himself. The pick up stopped suddenly and a beautiful blond woman jumped out of the driver's seat.
"Are y'all lost? Ain't nothing out this way for miles" She said.
"No. We were just stretching our legs. We've been driving for a long while" Brian replied. The blonde looked at each of them liking very much what she saw.
"Well, me and my friends were headed into town if y'all want to follow us" She said hopefully.
"Which town?" Gabriel asked
"Tselakai Dezza" Another girl shouted from inside the truck.
"Are their lodgings?" Brian asked thinking they would probably have to spend a night. The blonde looked at him clearly not understanding what he meant. "I mean a hotel?"
"There's one. I'm sure you guys could get a room or two" She said. "Follow us, we're going right by it" She said climbing back into her truck.
"Well, we might as well" Gabriel said heading back towards the jeep.

Once they were in Mick decided to state the obvious.
"I'm just going to say it. Those girls are looking for a good time. A really good time" Mick emphasized.
"Well, I'm not interested" Gabriel said.
"Neither am I" Brian followed.
"I love your mom" Mick said. After the silence all three turned and stared at Josef.
'What?" Josef yelled.
"Uncle Josef, those women want to have sex with you" Gabriel said.
"So." Josef replied
"What are you going to do about it?"
"Nothing" Josef said. "If I can help it" He whispered to himself.
Last edited by Ella713 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ella713
Courtesan

Re: Here Comes Trouble By Ella713

Post by Ella713 »

Mick followed the young women for close to 45 minutes before pulling up to a very large structure that resembled a hotel or inn. Mick parked and the others stepped out of the jeep.
"What's this place?" Gabriel asked. The blonde was pulling keys from her handbag and walking towards the entrance.
"It's my Great-great- grandfather's home believe it or not. I'm just here to check it out before trying to sell it. But it used to be a hotel before my family closed it and the rooms are all still in tact. Go on and look around" she said as the other girls entered behind her giggling.
"So what happened to your family?" Mick asked as the blonde quickly went up the stairs to turn on lights.
"Her family died in a L5 twister a few years ago. So this property is all hers now" Her friend said. "I'm Beatrice by the way" She said holding out her hand to Mick.
"I'm Mick, and these are my sons Brian and Gabriel and my best friend Josef" Mick said. The blonde was just coming back downstairs.
"Oh my God!! You're Josef Kostan?!" She yelled in surprised. She trotted up to Josef seductively. "My name is Ruby. Ruby Keene" She said holding her hand out to him.
"It's a pleasure" Josef said with a grin as he brought her hand up to his lips. Mick, Brian and Gabriel rolled their eyes and sighed. Angel or not, Josef would always be Josef.

"Hey Ruby!" Her third friend called out. "Your family knew how to party, there's enough booze here for 5 years!" She yelled.
"This will not be good" Brian said to his brother as they went up stairs to find a room for the night.
"I'm going to check the kitchen and see if I can rustle up some food" Ruby's third friend Kristin said.

Kristin found the kitchen fully stocked so she set about making sweet and sour chicken.
"So you're really Josef Kostan?" Ruby said lightly lying her hand on Josef's arm.
"As far as I know" Josef joked.
"So what are y'all doing in this nowhere patch of land? Trying to buy mineral rights or something?" She asked with a smile. Josef wasn't buying her blonde airhead act for one bit. This girl had a shrewd mentality and a formidable business acumen.
"I had no idea there were any rights to be obtained. As far as I know this is Navajo land and those treaty's cannot be messed with" Josef replied.
"Alright. So y'all ain't up here for business. So you must be here for pleasure." Ruby said with a seductive smile.
"Let's just say I like to keep all my options open" Josef said sniffing the air. "Your friend must be a chef because it smells divine in here" Josef said changing the subject.
"Yeah, Kristin is about all things cooking. She'd rather be in a kitchen than anywhere else" Beatrice said sitting 3 drinks down on the table. Brian and Gabriel came down and started to wander around.
"Something smells delicious" Gabriel said with a smile. Beatrice almost dropped the drink in her hand when Gabriel smiled. Kristin came out of the kitchen.
"Supper is ready!" She said with a grin. Everyone sat around the large dining room table as Kristin had already laid out the table. "I hope you don't mind Ruby. I couldn't find any other china" Kristin said. Ruby shrugged her shoulders.
"It will all be sold anyway" She said indifferently. "What did you make?" She said eyeing the food on the table.
"Sweet and sour chicken, sticky rice and fried yams" Kristin said taking a seat.
"Do you ladies mind if we say grace?" Gabriel asked. The three girls looked at each other with grins on their faces. Just their luck that they would meet 4 drop dead gorgeous guys and they turn out to be Jesus freaks! Gabriel said a quick prayer and everyone dove into the delicious food.
"So ladies, tell us about yourselves" Mick asked politely.
"Well, I'm Kristin Malloy and I just graduated from the Codon Bleu Institute as you can see. I enjoy cooking and my goal is to raise enough capital to open my own bistro in the Southwest." She said excitedly.
"And my name is Beatrice Kent and I'm studying for my master's degree in Clinical Psychiatry. My father is a Psychiatrist so why not?" She said rolling her eyes.
"And what about you Miss Ruby? Any plans?" Josef asked.
"My plans are to become as rich as I can, so I can just lie around with a useless pretty boy, drinking all day" She said defiantly staring directly at Josef.
"Be careful what you wish for" Josef said with a grin. Ruby lifted up her glass.
"Here's to getting what you wish for" She said has she swallowed the entire contents.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Brian just studied the three women. After speaking with them all he knew for certain what was going to unfold. So he sat back and observed.
"Well, I'm going to get some rest. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow. Thanks Ruby, Beatrice and Kristin for helping us out." Mick said as he took his leave. Gabriel followed right after.
"Ladies, thanks for your hospitality" Gabriel said bowing to them then heading up the stairs.
Beatrice turned to look at Brian.
"So, are you going to bail out on us as well?" Beatrice said sadly.
"We do have obligations to fulfill" Brian said smiling slightly. "If you'll excuse me" Brian said heading for his room.
"Oh well. It was worth a shot. "Kristin said glumly. "I thought the home cooked meal would have sealed the deal for sure" She said with a chuckle.
"Those were big shot city guys. They don't care about home cooked meals. You got Josef Kostan, head of his own corporation, Brian is his CFO, Gabriel said he was Head Council, and their father works with the Chief of Police in Los Angeles. Talk about men above my pay grade!" Beatrice said.
Josef came back from retrieving his bag from the trunk.
"Where'd everyone go?" He asked with a grin.
"Your pals hit the sack" Kristin said. "As will I. Pancakes in the morning guys" Kristin said heading for her room. Ruby stood up and opened a bottle of Tequila.
"Anyone want a nightcap?" She asked with a smile.
"You're crazy Ruby! I'm going to bed. Have fun" She said taking off for her room.
"And then there were two" Josef said.
"So now that the kiddies have been put to bed, let's be honest" She said pouring two large equal measures of Tequila in each glass.
"You know honesty is a deadly weapon." Josef said taking a sip of his drink enjoying the burn as it went down his throat.
"That's why the weak should never play around with it." Ruby said downing her shot and sitting her glass down. "You know, the first time I ever saw you was on CBS Sunday Morning......I think I was around 12 and you still look like I remember you." She said.
"That's not a long time ago." Josef said.
"I thought we were going to speak truth" Ruby said slowly pouring herself another shot.
"Why are you the way you are? I mean you're very attractive but you know that. You've known it for some time now. So why all the salacious talk and promiscuity? You're a smart young woman." Josef said looking her square in the eye.
"Well this is sure some pot/kettle talk coming from you Josef Kostan!" She said sarcastically standing up and taking off her shirt. "Your exploits are legendary! Now I know you feel like you need to give the schoolhouse rock talk before we get busy, but trust me. I'm a grown woman with her own mind" She said stepping out of her short miniskirt and walking seductively towards Josef.
Josef looked at the young girl coming right at him.
"When did they tell you?" He asked. Ruby stopped suddenly.
"Tell me what?" She asked with her eyes narrowing in suspicion.
"Do you know which boy it was that gave it to you?" Josef asked.
"You know Josef Kostan, when I saw you all in the desert, I thought we all could have a good time...."
"Ruby. This is suppose to be truth remember? You've been using your phenomenal good looks to hand down a death sentence to every man who wants you." Josef said sadly.
"I don't know what you're talking about" Ruby said reaching for her shirt.
"You trusted a guy with your virginity and he left you. Left you with a deadly sexually transmitted disease. And since then you've been passing it on to every man you meet. And that was your plan for me. "Oh look at the great Josef Kostan. All that money and he wouldn't even wear a condom" You most likely thought to yourself. How did you come to this?" Josef asked.
"I want you and your friends out of my home!! NOW!!" She screamed. Josef picked up his bag and heard Mick, Brian and Gabriel come down the stairs.
"I'm sorry Ruby. I really am." Josef said walking out the door.
"What the hell was that about Josef?" Mick asked.
"A very sad woman with revenge on her mind. Lucifer will welcome her when her time has expired" Josef said.
"Well, that's one trial done and 3 more to go" Brian said as he drove away.
"Son, what do you mean by trials" Mick asked.
"This town, those memories, those women? They were hand picked for Josef. This was his trial. I think he passed" Brian said with a smile.

But now the others were thinking what was ahead for them.
Last edited by Ella713 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Mick was filling up the gas tank as he looked around at miles and miles of nothing but desert.
"You know, I don't understand why we had to drive all the way to Utah only to drive back to California" Mick said pulling his baseball cap further down on his head. He looked over at Brian who was standing straight as a rod looking ahead.
"It's Brian's turn" Gabriel said softly to his dad. Brian started to walk into the dry brush looking all around him. He noticed a barren structure up ahead. It looked so familiar to him for some reason.
"Hey! What is it Brian?" Josef called out to him walking towards him. "Hey, I think I know what this place is...........Spahn Ranch....oh shit!" Josef said.
"What's Spahn Ranch?" Gabriel asked, again feeling confused by these trials.
"The Manson family lived here.....I was a part of the family" Brian said in shock. Mick looked at his son and could imagine the shock he was feeling. The Manson family marked the death of the hippie and the whole free love scene. Those horrible killings stunned the entire world.
"Tell us Brian" Josef said gently.

"Lucifer had a hold of Charlie good and tight. And at first I thought it was fun listening to his drug addled babble. So much power he had over the young. Such was his power. I killed people for money to give to Charlie. It was like one big game to me at the time. Sure I could have wiped Charlie and his fan club out with a brush of my hand, but so addicted I was to their brutality. But Charlie became deranged. He forgot who he was serving, so Lucifer no longer had his back so to speak. It went down hill pretty quickly for everyone after that......I can't believed I enjoyed it!" Brian said in anguish. "I should have known! Father you should have told me!" Brian cried out.
"You had to learn this for yourself" Gabriel said squatting down next to his brother.
"I'm so so sorry....all of those poor lost souls. They just wanted to be accepted" Brian said remembering how his human childhood was filled with that same longing. To just belong. To be accepted by everyone...praying that someone would look at him as someone other than the fat welfare kid.
"Come, we have to find a motel or something" Josef said to Brian who stood up and followed them to the car.

"I don't understand" Mick said after they found a Motel and checked in. "I get why Brian and Josef and even Gabriel had to come here, but I'm no angel why am I here?" Mick asked Gabriel and Josef.
"I was trying to figure that out and as far as I can gather there isn't a reason. So I guess you'll have to wait. The Father obviously has something planned for you." Josef said casually.
"You say that like it's no big deal! I'm scared Josef! Terrified!" Mick said.
"I know.....you're right. It is a big deal, but he never gives you more than you can handle Mick. You have to trust him" Josef finished. "Come on, let's go to the diner and eat some not too good for you road food" Josef said with a smile.

As they sat down to eat Mick looked all around the diner. It looked like every other diner he had ever eaten in. Buxom waitresses in ill fitting uniforms, bright red lipstick not applied very well and flirty personalities.
"What would you two movie stars like?" She said with a wide smile.
"Steak rare, hash browns and a strawberry shake" Josef replied.
"Bacon cheeseburger, fries and a large coke" Mick asked.
"Alright. I'll get Billy on this order right away. He sometimes likes to make customers wait." She said waking away sashaying her ample hips.
"Do you think you can dial it down Josef?" Mick said watching the woman turn the order in and make eyes with Josef from across the diner.
"What makes you think it's me? You're the one with the looks that women can't resist" Josef joked.

When the waitress came back with their order she paused for a moment.
"Here you are. Steak rare, hash browns and shake and a burger combo" She said placing the food in front of them.
"Um.....the girls in back want me to ask you a question?" She said looking at both Mick and Josef. "You look like the guy who was president awhile back and they saw both of you together" She said asking shyly. Josef smiled.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Josef smiled again at the woman.
"Yes. I was President for two terms and this is my associate Mick St. John." Josef said.
"Mick St. John??" The waitress asked. "That sounds very familiar.....have you been in here before?" She asked Mick.
"I don't think so.." Mick said thinking hard. "Why?"
"That name is so familiar" She said walking back to the kitchen.
"Are you sure you've never been here before?" Josef asked.
"I don't know....I mean all these diners look alike... right down to the food they serve" Mick said still thinking........Coraline! I was here with Coraline!" Mick said.
"Mick, what did she do?" Josef asked holding his head down.
"A truck driver was kind of making sexual comments about her...and well....she drained him in front of his friend. His friend ran into the diner and I tried to stop him just to talk to him, but it was too late. Coraline said they all had to die. She walked in introduced us, then proceeded to slaughter everyone in the diner." Mick said sadly.
"When did this happen? Surely there can't be anyone still alive" Josef said.
"1952. I never preyed on the innocent again after that." Mick said. And elderly woman came from out from the other side of the diner. She was being wheeled by the waitress who had taken their order.
Mick noticed the elderly woman had a shotgun siting on her lap. And by the way she was looking at Mick, he was pretty sure she remembered exactly who he was.

All the people in the restaurant ducked under tables or ran out of the restaurant. The old woman cocked her shot gun and pointed it at Mick. Josef looked quickly at Mick pleading with him to let him do something to stop this, but Mick put his hand up and said "no" very softly to Josef.
"Have I wronged you some way?" Mick asked as he stood.
"You know what you did. Did to all that were here! You and your demon wife!" The old woman cried out with tears streaming down her face. "You killed my husband! You killed my friends!" She screamed placing her finger on the trigger.
"Mimi, I don't think this is the man you're thinking of" The waitress said looking at Mick's face. There was no way this guy was alive way back then.
"It is I tell you! Those demons can look like anybody they choose!" The old woman yelled. Mick walked closer to the old woman.
"I am sorry you lost all those you cared about and if I could take it all back I would. My wife back then was evil. Pure evil. She didn't care about human life but I did. I always did. And if you think back to that evening you'll remember me trying to stop her rampage. You're husband Travis, he begged me to get you out of harm's way, and I ran to you but Coraline had thrown you to ground. I picked you up and ran to the emergency room so you could be taken care of, but by the time I got back everyone was dead" Mick said, now holding the old woman's hands in his. The old woman looked up at Mick with tears flooding her face.
"That was you?" She tried to say.
"Yeah. That was me." Mick said. "I'm sorry. I wished I never met her. Wish we never came here. She took so much from you." Mick said stooping down so he could face her. Her hand covered his and she started to pray.
"Thank you Mr. St. John. You saved my life. Weren't for you I would've died instead of just losing my ability to walk". She said sadly. Josef stood up and paid their bill and held the door open as Mick started to walk towards him. As he walked out Mick stared to cry.
"Isn't there anything we can do for her?" Mick said as he was getting back into the car.
"Yeah. There's a lot we can do and were going to do it" Josef said as he started the car and drove off.

Brian and Gabriel stayed in their hotel room.
"Are you afraid?" Brian asked his brother. Gabriel thought for a moment.
"No."
"You've never done an evil thing in your life have you?" Brian asked in surprise.
"Well, I did mess Ted up royally, so maybe it's that. Unless I did something earlier that I simply don't recall" Gabriel said.
"Honestly Gabe, I think you are second only to Father who is completely sinless" Brian said. "Josef and Dad are back" Brian said walking towards the door.
"It's about time" Gabriel said when they walked in. "What happened?" Gabriel asked when he saw Mick's face.
"Your dad was tested and it was all Coraline's fault!" Josef said.
"Why am I not surprised by that?" Gabriel said.
"We have to go." Josef said suddenly. They packed their things up and got back into the car.
"Where are we going?" Brian asked.
"Maryland" Josef said. Everyone was quiet thinking that someone would know exactly where they were headed, but no one uttered a word.

No one spoke until they drove into Baltimore Maryland.
"Does anyone know where to?" Mick asked over his shoulder. Seeing that they were still clueless Mick drove into the parking garage of a very swank hotel. "I can't take anymore roadside motels" Mick said with a smile. Mick drove around for a while trying to find a place to park when Gabriel started looking all around the parking garage.
"Dad stop!!" Gabriel yelled out and he jumped out of the Jeep and started to walk around. "I was murdered right here" Gabriel said pointing down at the ground. I was a police officer here in Baltimore in 1920. It was during prohibition. The police were cracking down on anyone who was trying to sell alcohol of any kind. There was a gang called The Baltimore Crew. They were a fraction of the Gambino crime family from New York. They controlled the entire city, everyone was too scared to leave their homes and it started to spill into D.C. The Baltimore Police Department assembled a small group of officers who weren't already on the take, to patrol the streets. My name was Bill DeBenegatto. I had only been on the force for 1 month. My partner and I noticed some suspicious activity in an alley by the Harbor and we rushed in to get the jump. They opened fire immediately. My partner went down a bloody heap. I was taking lots of shots, but I felt no pain. I butchered all five of them. With my bare hands, then I threw all the alcohol they were going to ship out into the Atlantic. I told the police that I didn't know who saved me, that I had taken one hell of a beating. They actually believed me. Told me I was hero. Gave me a medal and everything. But I didn't know that I was being watched that whole time. Vincenzo "Jim" D'Urso had seen everything. He knew that there was something not right about me. I was coming out of my apartment when I was attacked and shot repeatedly when a tommy gun filled with silver buckshots. When they had finished, they threw my body into the harbor" Gabriel said remembering everything as if it were yesterday. "I guess that's what I get for bragging that I had never killed anyone" Gabriel said with small smile as he wiped the tears from his face.
"Gabe you didn't kill in anger, you killed because they were trying to kill you" Brian said. "You're not perfect after all. Maybe the Father wanted us to remember all the horrible things we did to show us how far we've come" Brian added.
"So what now? He's shown us all the gory details, what do we do now?" Mick said. They all stood together looking over the city.

"We make the world a better place" Josef said.

The End

Return to “Ella713's Office”