Ella713
Courtesan

All For Love Rated PG

Post by Ella713 »

Moonlight Fan Fiction
All For Love
Rated PG
By Ella713

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Abigail and Zach get married and prepare for the birth of their child

Zach kept his eye on Abigail constantly. She was so unused to her human state that she would fall repeatedly or cut herself using scissors to cut something open. So far she had to go to the the emergency room 4 times! Pretty soon they were going to call the police on him and accuse him of spousal abuse. But all in all Zach was happier than he had ever been. Even his parents came around after some time and saw that Abigail was a very caring very smart young woman who would make a wonderful daughter in law. But the one person that Zach was always mindful of was Abigail's father. A vampire and an Angel? That had no win scenario written all over it.

"Zachary! What would you like for dinner?" Abigail called up to him. He closed his eyes briefly. They had been taking turns cooking and Abigail's turn always seemed to come around very quickly. She always tried her best but she really had no idea what she was doing. But still she kept trying.
"Oh whatever you're going to make will be fine I'm sure" Zach replied.
"I wanted to try this Pizza recipe that Amy gave me. She said it's really very good"
"That sounds great Abbie!" He said with grimace. Since Abigail became human he had lost 8 pounds! He slowly came downstairs to see how she was doing. Abigail had everything she needed to make said pizza all divided up and in the proper proportions.
"Abbie, this looks like a great system" He said looking at the kitchen counter.
"Yes. This is the way Amy said cooking should always be done then there will be no mishaps like the Sweet and Sour Chicken" Abigail said with a smile.
"Please honey. Let's not mention that dish ever ever again!" Zach said kissing her lips and placing his hands on her belly. "Can you believe we're going to be parents?"
"No. That is something I never thought of before....considering my natural state"
"And you're sure this is what you want?" Zach asked for the hundredth time.
"Yes. Zachary. This is exactly what I want."

"Brian, are Abigail and Zach coming over tomorrow still?"
"I have not heard anything to the contrary. Why?" Brian asked.
"She's going to give birth sometime tomorrow" Alma sad flipping the cards over slowly.
"Are you positive?" Brian said but knew that Alma was never wrong.
"Tomorrow you will be a grandfather. How does that make you feel?" Alma said with a chuckle.
"Old" Brian replied.

Abigail and Zach took the elevator to Alma and Brian's apartment.
"Abigail!! You are positively huge!" Alma squealed enveloping her in a hug!
"I know. I feel like a beached whale" Abigail said going straight for the recliner.
"I keep telling her to stop eating bacon dipped in chocolate sauce!" Zach said.
"You're kidding?" Alma said in disgust. Zach shook his head.
"It taste good" Abigail said. They heard a knock on the door.
"Isabelle how are you?" Alma said. Seeing Abigail and Zach she walked over towards them. Isabelle looked at her belly and placed her hands on top and closed her eyes.
"A little boy lives in there" She said with a small smile
"Really? You can tell?" Abigail asked in surprise.
"Yes. He will be very active and very healthy" Isabelle said standing up. "Is My Lord in his office?" Isabelle asked. At Alma's nodded she walked to his door.
"Do you ever get angry about Isabelle and Dad always speaking secretly?" Abigail said watching the door.
"No. Whatever is said in there I will know when they think or speak it. There are no secrets between your father and I" Alma said gently.
Ella713
Courtesan

Re: All For Love Rated PG

Post by Ella713 »

"Are either of you hungry?" Alma asked.
"Yes!" They said at once. Alma looked at both of them.
"I take it the cooking isn't going well" She said with a smile.
"Abigail's doing fine....she'll be fine" Zach said looking quickly at the floor to avoid Alma's eyes which always seemed to see all. Alma stifled a chuckle.
"I'm sure. But come on and sit down. You're having blackened chicken and jambalaya" She said walking towards the dining room.

"Isabelle is something wrong?" Brian asked her suddenly.
"Witches. They have arrived in Los Angeles." Isabelle said.
"How did you know? Alma has said nothing." Brian replied.
"They are cloaking themselves. Do you not remember your training?" Isabelle asked. They rarely spoke of Dragos, but now it was needed. Brian thought back and it all came back to him.
"Of course. The invoking ceremonies have already taken place. They will be looking for sacrifices. The stronger the better". Brian recalled from his training. "Do you know how many are coming?" Brian asked.
"I feel this is a fairly small coven, but their numbers appear to be 10" Isabelle said
"Alright Isabelle. Let's get the word out to vampires and tell them to be on their guard only. They are to NOT apprehend. We need to know what power they have." Brian said.
"Very well My Lord" She said bowing her head and walking out the room. Suddenly Brian doubled over in pain.
"Brian! What is it?" Isabelle said to him. Letting her mind connect to his her eyes flew open in surprise. "Oh my" She said sadly.

Alma knocked on the office door and Isabelle told her to come in. She saw Brian on the floor. Alma threw her head back. Of course! Why hadn't she thought of this?
"Well, I'm sure you know this already but Abigail is in labor" Alma said calmly.
"Let's get her down on the floor. And find me as many clean towels as you can find" Isabelle said getting right to work.

Abigail was in so much pain she didn't think she would be able to take any more. She looked over at her father. She could not believe that he had to go through this with someone twice! Zach was right by her side guiding her all the way. And when at last the child was out both Abigail and Brian felt like they could pass out at any moment. Isabelle cleaned off the beautiful baby boy with very striking jet black hair and placed his tiny screaming figure in Abigail's arms.
"He looks too tiny, Perhaps something is wrong with this one" Abigail said in wonder.
"He's the perfect size Abigail" Zach said his eyes beginning to tear up.
"What is the name?" Isabelle asked.
"Alexander" They both said together.
Last edited by Ella713 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Ada stepped out onto the beach and inhaled deeply. She faced her coven suddenly.
"I am afraid that this little pocket has a few undead roaming about" She said with a smile. Some of the others sighed.
"I heard that they have revealed themselves to everyone" Vivian said.
"Why weren't we told of this before coming?" Ada said with anger.
"Sister, I feel there is some kind of spell, but not witchcraft. Something else. It protects the vampires here". She said shaking her head in confusion. Her visions kept being disrupted. Like someone kept changing the channels on the television.
"Well, we will walk around and see what things we might face. If it is truly the undead, we will dispose of them as we have in the past. If it is some other supernatural force, we will leave this city" Ada said.

Three guys came walking towards them.
"Hey Jimmy. Look what's coming our way" He said taking another sip of his beer.
"Goth chicks! Man I love those twisted chicks! They're up for anything!" Jimmy said finishing his beer and throwing the bottle into the surf as he walked towards the three young women.
"Hey ladies. What you doing on the beach by yourselves?" Jimmy said with a drunken smile.
Ada stopped and looked at the young men. No more than 20 yeas old and already intoxicated. Children today, she thought to herself.
"We are merely enjoying the night mist" Vivian said looking at her sisters.
Jimmy and his friend Neil nodded like idiots.
"That's cool. It's really nice out tonight" Neil said. Ada, Vivian and Margo turned to leave when Jimmy grabbed Vivian's arm.
"Hey! Come one. Don't leave so fast! Why don't you girls party with us. Have a couple of drinks. Get to know one another" He said getting close enough to smell Vivian's hair which smelled like some sort of flower that he couldn't think of the name. "Besides, you never know when someone may come along and cause trouble for you" Jimmy said running his hand along Vivian's back and dipping his hand lower. Vivian laughed.
"Now that is very funny. You thinking that anyone would be a trouble for us" She said and pushed Jimmy with such force he crashed into a boat that was tied to the pier. She turned and looked at Neil who had tried to run, but lost his footing and fell face down in the sand.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

"Have you ever handled witches before?" Alma asked Brian when they laid down to go to sleep.
"No. Dad and Josef said once a long time ago they had to take care of some witches that came to Los Angeles to kill dad, but Emma took care of them. How I don't know". Brian said kissing her.
"So it will be up to me" Alma said trying to remember where she put all the notes Emma had left for her.
"No Alma. We will take care of this together. Remember, we are a team forever more" Brian said holding her close. Brian took great comfort in knowing that Alma was his. The woman meant for him and only him. As he closed his eyes to surrender to the dark sleep that awaited him, he felt that he truly belonged.

Alma awoke with a start. She got out of bed without waking Brian and went to consult the cards. When she turned over the last card, she closed her eyes and let the vision take control. Then she went into her meditation room and lit the seeing herbs.
"Now listen up child!" She saw Emma saying to her. "Them witches is powerful. You and Brian must stand together. Do not talk to them. They full of tricks and will possess others and come to you both as friends. But turn them away. And you make sure Brian is never alone! Either you be with him or the wife of Josef's" Emma said before fading away. Alma sent a message to Isabelle's mind. Their first priority had to be Brian.

"How do you feel?" Zach asked Abigail.
"I do not know. My body is in a lot of discomfort, but that is to be expected. I did expel a human being from my body". She said with a smile thinking how incredible that thought was.
"I'll say! And I saw it all happen" Zach said kissing her forehead. Alexander started to cry and Abigail picked him up and started to feed him. They heard a knock at the door and Zach went to answer it.
"Congratulations!" He heard Mila, Amy, Ted, and Beth say.
"You didn't have to do this" Zach said in surprise. "Please come in. Abigail is feeding the baby"
Everyone came in each bearing a gift of some kind. Zach looked at all of them. He hadn't even known them for that long and they were treating him like one of the family!
"I brought you some food from Kapenski's Deli. Abby was raving about them when she was pregnant" Beth said with a smile putting all the containers in the refrigerator.
"And these are all gifts for Alexander!" Amy said.
"And I wanted to tell you that this is paid time off for the both of you. Come back to work when you're ready" Mila said. Abigail quietly shut the door and walked out to say hello to everyone.
"Hello everyone" She said as they ran over to hug her.

Isabelle had received Alma's message upon waking. It was fresh in her mind. And when Brian walked to another part of the complex, Isabelle was at his side. Brian said nothing regarding it, until the first morning's break.
"Isabelle. Don't you have other duties to tend to?" Brian asked with a small smile.
"Nothing really." She said.
"Explain." he said in a tone she could not ignore.
"Alma spoke to me last night. The witches are coming for you both but mainly you My Lord. I have put the building on security lockdown level 5. And you are never to be left alone."
"I take it my wife spoke with Emma" Brian said. Isabelle nodded her head.
"I would like you to gather Josef my father and Gabriel and bring them to Josef's place this evening after work. And contact Julian. He should be made aware as well."

Vivian looked out at the ocean off the massive house they had acquired. Although not a fan of money herself, it did have its perks. She began to call out to Ashera the goddess of the sea.
Oh mighty one!" She called out into the night. "Give us the strength and power to take what it ours! And give us the means to defeat the undead ones that still roam this land even today as they have from the beginning" She said. Margo watched her from afar.
"Do you think the Goddess will answer us this time?" She asked Ada.
"Who knows. They are not here to do our constant bidding. Some things we have to figure out for ourselves". She said calmly.
Last edited by Ella713 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

"Alma, why do these witches pose so much of a threat to Brian?" Josef asked when they were all seated at his place.
"We posses power over all things Supernatural. Witches contrary to popular belief are not. They are taught these ways and their spells will work on Brian most of all. And when they find out about his divine nature they will use it for their own purpose and we can't let that happen". Alma said.

"Alright, is there any way we can overpower their magic?" Mick asked.
"Zoe is currently checking the scrolls to see if there is something that would work" Brian said.
"Salt!" Josef said standing up. "Remember when those witches placed Beth and Isabelle under some kind of spell. It was salt that weakened them" Josef said.
"That's right! Gabriel threw salt all over them!" Mick said then he stopped. And he and Josef looked at one another.
"Why didn't the spell work on Gabe?" Josef asked.
"He was a child. Only 3 years old or so at the time. Could that be the reason why?" Mick asked Isabelle and Alma.
"Let's find out. Brian can you find Gabriel and bring him here?" Josef asked. Brian nodded and took off in search his brother.
"So who knows magic?" Josef asked looking around the room.
"Ted does" Isabelle said quietly already communicating with Brian to pick up Ted as well.
"Are you freaking kidding me!" Josef asked in surprise "So he was one of those losers that practiced magic? Figures!" Josef said laughing.
"Amy said he was quite good." Isabelle continued. Brian appeared with Gabriel and Ted in tow.
"Guys please! Can I get a very long vacation?" Ted said looking at everyone.
"Calm down Ted." Mick said. "We heard that you practice magic" Mick asked. Ted looked surprised. He thought they were going to ask him to do some undercover work again.
"Yeah. I started learning magic when I was a kid. Thought my dad would quit making me play sports if I could do magic" Ted explained.
"So on a scale of 1-10 how good are you?" Josef asked.
"Seriously? uh......I can't be sure. You're asking me to rate myself.....I'd say an 7or an 8" Ted replied
"What's going on you guys. This is weird" Gabriel said.
"Look Ted, can you hypnotize someone? This is important. Have you ever done that before?" Mick asked.
"Yeah, but it doesn't last very long. Maybe 10 minutes" He said.
"Great!" Mick said. "Hypnotize Brian first." Mick said.
"Wait! What do you want me to make him do that he needs to be a hypnotic state?" Ted in surprise.
Mick wrote something down on a piece of paper and handed it to Ted. Ted looked at the words and looked back at Mick. Oh well. This is what he wanted. Brian sat down in front of Ted.
"Alright. I need everyone to be quiet. Isabelle dim the lights please. Brian, I want you to close your eyes and listen only to the sound of my voice. Block out the noises from outside. The noises from this room. The inhaling of breath. Focus on my voice only. It's soothing. It can lift you off the ground. Do you feel it lifting you?" Ted said in a voice that sounded amazingly tranquil.
"Yes" Brian mumbled.
"Good Brian. You're doing very well. Now I'm going to lower you back down very slowly. Do you feel it?"
"Yes"
"Now Brian, I need you to do something for me. Okay? When I clap my hands you will be Frankenstein. Do you understand?"
"Yes" Brian replied slowly. Ted clapped his hand loudly. Brian opened his eyes, threw the chair behind him, walked and grunted like the creature. Ted stood next to Brian and placed his hand on his face and yelled "Now sleep!" Brian fell backward and Mick caught him before he hit the floor. Wake up!" Ted yelled and Brian opened his eyes and looked around at everyone.
"I'm guessing that it was successful" Brian said and everyone started to laugh.
"Yeah, you could say that" Mick said with a smile. "Okay Ted. Now we want you to do the same to Gabriel" Mick said.
"Why me?" Gabriel asked.
"Son we need to test a theory" Mick said.

Gabriel sat down in front of Ted and Ted said the exact some thing that he said to Brian. He tried three times and Gabriel still sat shaking his head.
"Sorry, guys. It doesn't work on Gabe. I don't think it's going to work no matter what I do. Trust me, so people are resistant to Hypnosis" Ted explained.
"I could have told you that" Gabriel said.
"You knew this wouldn't work?" Josef said.
"I suppose. Zoe and I went to this show in New York and this magician was hypnotizing everyone, and I got called to the stage and nearly ruined the man's performance. I hadn't thought about that until now".
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

"Well that settles it. Gabe will be bait and....." Josef was saying.
"What do you mean I'm bait?!" Gabriel said in shock. Ted chuckled.
"Finally someone else gets a shot. If you guys are done with me, I'm going home to get some work done" Ted said standing up and walking towards the door.
"Thanks Ted. Listen, can you come to the office sometime tomorrow, if we're all alive. I think I may have something for you to look at" Josef said.
"Sure thing Josef" Ted said walking out the door.
"What do you need Ted for?" Mick asked.
"To hire him of course! He's wasting his time at Danvers." Josef said with a smile.
"That is long overdue" Gabriel said.

Abigail looked around the room for a moment.
"Where is Zoe?" She asked.
"Vampire business most likely. Something's going on, but no one is going to leak the information to us until they have no other choice. Don't you miss this life?" Beth said sarcastically.
"Yes she does" Zach said in all seriousness.
"That is not......true" Abigail stuttered. "It's a little true. I admit it, but I love my human life" Abigail said looking at Alexander with all the love she felt in her heart.

Julian walked into Josef's place.
"My apologies. I was in with a patient. It took longer than I anticipated" He explained.
"Julian, witches have come to Los Angeles and we're trying to combat their spells" Alma explained.
Julian closed his eyes briefly. The vampire life was rarely a boring a one, even for a vampire as placid as he.
"How many?" He asked.
"At least 10. All females" Isabelle said.
"But Julian, we found out that Gabriel is immune to their spells" Mick said.
"Now that is fascinating" Julian said looking a Gabriel.
"Listen, when witches came the first time after Mick, they put some kind of whammy spell on Mick, Beth, Isabelle and yours truly. Gabriel was the only person in the apartment that wasn't effected. We thought it might have been his age at the time which was very young, but we had Ted hypnotize Brian, and it worked, but when he tried with Gabe, nothing. So we think this may work to our advantage" Josef explained.
"Have you consulted with Zoe?" Julian asked.
"She's checking to see if there's something in the scrolls" Mick said.

Zoe arrived in 15 minutes. And immediately she began to chant the moment she opened up the door.
She did this in the four corners, then lit a candle and let the wax drop of it in the corner where she stood.
"Sorry for that, but this is something that had to be done pretty quickly. The air is thick which means they are searching for us. I performed the same ritual at Mick's place, Amy and Ted's place, Abigail and Zach's place, Steve and Lisa, The Kostan Office Headquarters and now this place. Now they will know that witchcraft is about, but they won't know who its from. And they certainly won't think it's from us. Oh, one more thing. Brian Alma, you need to go to the panic room until this is over. If those witches get one glance at you they'll know exactly how powerful you are." Zoe said in a rush.

Without another word, Brian and Alma took off for the panic room.

"Vivian. Someone, has placed a spell somewhere close. Are their any covens in this area?" She asked nervously. One had to ask permission and swear to spill no blood or invoke any deities. And Punishment was severe. Some covens were binded and stripped of all their powers.
"I checked everywhere. The closest coven in Vancouver, BC." Vivian replied
"Someone has achieved a most powerful spell and only a very old witch could have performed" Ada said.
"Sisters, let's leave this place. Something isn't right" Margo said becoming fearful for the first time.
"No!" Vivian said. "The others are counting on us! We can't go back now" She said invoking Vakaris the deity of the wind. "Join me!" Vivian yelled as the two took her hand.

"Vakaris says we must head this way" Vivian said as she took off in the direction of the home where Abigail and Zachary lived.

Zachary was starting a fire in the hearth because Abigail said she was cold even though it was a balmy 76 degrees outside. He had the feeling that someone was watching him so he turned quickly around.
"Abigail! You scared me to death!" Zachary said. "Abby, what's wrong? You look like death warmed over" He said rubbing a shoulders trying to warm her up. Abigail leaned into her husband's frame trying to soak up his warm body temperature. She had never felt this cold before in her life.....because she was born dead.....maybe she should eat something? That would warm her up, but nothing she liked to eat sounded appetizing. She cuddled Zach's neck and noticed how delicious he smelled.

Brian and Alma rang Josef from the Panic Room.
"Josef, you must get Gabriel to Zach and Abigail's. The witches are headed there!" Brian said urgently.
"Right away" Josef replied, grabbing Gabriel's hand and taking him down to Brian. Josef opened the door and Brian grabbed Gabriel's hand and took him to Abigail's house.
"Do everything you can too keep Abigail and her family safe". Brian said whisking him to her home and going back to Josef's. Zach looked up suddenly at Gabriel.
"Gabriel, what are you doing here?" Zach asked in surprise. Gabriel stared at Abigail. Did he just see what he thought he saw?
"Abigail. What's going on?" He asked her in a stern voice. Abigail released Zach from her arms and looked at Gabriel with confusion in her eyes.
"Oh no." She said softly. Zach looked up at her and saw her face. The red eyes, the fangs. He shook his head slowly.
"It was a great run Abby" He said to her.

"We'll talk about this later, but I have to get you three out of here! Witches are headed this way and Brian thinks they want to kill vampires" Gabriel said.
"Where is my father? Why isn't he taking care of this?" Abigail asked.
"They can't find out what Brian is" Gabriel said. "So get in your car and drive to Josef's as fast as you can. I will try and take care of the witch problem" Gabriel said.

Vivian closed her eyes and she could tell they were close.
"What do you have in mind sister?" Margo asked.
"I was thinking of the fire spell" She said with a sinister grin.
The Fire Spell was a witches most dangerous and deadly spell. It would make a person burn themselves alive. The undead would have to power over this.
"The Fire Spell would work very effectively" Ada said with a smile. "Let's make haste. The sooner the undead are out of the way, the sooner we can call the others!"
"Did you feel that?" Margo asked suddenly. "It feels as if a barrier spell has disappeared" She said.
"A very young practitioner of the arts indeed" Vivian laughed, walking quickly toward the place she knew the undead lay.

Vivian, Margo and Ada approached the house chanting as the door swopped open.
"How vile the undead smell" Ada said in disgust.
"They are here!" Vivian said. "The smell is strong in this house! Come! Let's hold hands and make them serve us before destroying them" She said They stood in a circle and started to speak the words.

Gabriel filled his jacket pockets with salt and stayed hidden while they recited the words that made no sense to him. He very quickly came upon them and immediately blinded them. As they ran into tables and chairs Gabriel covered them in salt. The screamed and with their powers threw items across the room. And when their powers began to fade they passed out on the floor. Gabriel contacted Brian and Alma and told them that the witches would need to be binded and stripped of their powers.
And when the task was finished, Gabriel sat Brian and Alma down and told them about Abigail and what he had saw. Brian nodded his head. He knew this would happen,
"I wish I could give my daughter forever, but that is impossible. For you and her are born vampires and for that there is truly no act of divinity that will alter that. But I can give a reprieve" Brian explained.
Gabriel looked at his brother. He wondered what it would feel like for once in his life to feel so very vulnerable. To be too cold, or too hot, or to blush with embarrassment. To do simple things as a human man.

Gabriel thought some more.

The End

Return to “Ella713's Office”