Ella713
Courtesan

By Thine Own Hand

Post by Ella713 »

Moonlight Fan Fiction
By Thine Own Hand
Rated PG
By Ella713

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

An Evangelical turns up in Los Angeles with the power to heal by his touch resulting in a media frenzy.

Pastor Robert "Bo" Watkins grew up in Shreveport Louisiana and had lived his entire adult life there. but now nearing 50 years he felt it was time to move on. Sure he would miss his friends and family but the Lord had told him to pitch his tent West. And the heathen in California needed the good news more than the Christians in Shreveport.

The first year had disgusted him so much he almost left in the first month. Los Angeles was a Godless city. The drinking, and the drugs and the fornication! But when the first year had concluded he had built a very small church in San Mateo with a dedicated following. His congregation consisted of mainly the poor working class or illegal immigrants of the city. They responded to Pasto Bo's plain in your face rhetoric and said they found it refreshing. He was reaching people. Finally after all these years.

Each night he prayed to the Lord for guidance and strength. And one night before bed the Lord told him what must be done and when he woke up, he knew exactly how to achieve it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In five short months Pastor Bo, saw his tiny congregation grow to over 1,000 members! The new facility hosted theatre seating, a new kitchen facility for their after service luncheon, day car for the little ones, and a men's shelter in the basement. His sermons now streamed on computers and his podcasts were available on smart phones. Both he and the church were making tons of money, but Bo lived simply. A very small two bedroom ranch was all he would allow himself. Maybe soon the Lord would bless him with a wife. A good no nonsense woman who would help him with his cause.

Pastor Bo gave a riveting sermon and now came the time for the healing part of his service.
The sick and hurting presented themselves at the pulpit. Pastor Bo would put his hands on their ailment and in a few minutes they would be healed. Reporters came from all over the United States trying to see what was going on. No one really believed he had healing powers, but all who sought out to find fault, were proven to be wrong. No one could figure out how Pastor Bo had healed these people and when the truth could not be found, a lie was just as good.

"Hey Josef, have you heard of this healing minister in San Mateo?" Mick asked.
"Now why on earth would I know anything about that?" Josef joked.
"Well the word on street is that he's healing people. For real healing not a scam like Jim Jones."
"It's a scam Mick. It always is" Josef said.
"It's a damn good scam. Even doctors are freaked out that their patients were healed. Some of these folks had chronic and terminal conditions" Mick continued.
"Well best of luck to him. Abigail could use a break" Josef laughed.

Mick was curious. Faith Healers were nothing new in fact they had been around as long as man had been around. But still, it did make one wonder about the validity of it all.
"Babe, you wanna go to church tomorrow?" Mick asked. Beth looked at Mick in surprise.
"You want to go to church? What brought this on? Mick?"
"I just want to check out something" He said casually.
"You're not going to burst into flames you know?" She joked.
"Very funny" Mick said.

The Blood of Christ Ministries in San Mateo, was a stunning display of architecture and design. What was once the old Arboretum was now a glowing testament to God.
Mick and Beth walked in and grabbed some seats in the back. People were standing and clapping as the band played a couple of songs, then Pastor Robert Watkins came to the podium.
"Brothers and sisters! Let's bow our heads and pray" he said Everyone bowed their heads and recited the prayer the pastor spoke. It was a long sermon but no one seemed to mind and when he wrapped up his message he called for his ushers to step up front. He asked all the sick and hurting to step forward. He raised his hands up and the ushers on either side him, slashed wrists open. There was a collective gasp from the audience. The Pastor then squeezed the blood into a large chalice. Then wine was poured in with the blood. He gave the hurting church member a sip of the wine, then he laid his hands on them and said a prayer. The member in 5 minutes time would be healed of their affliction.
The Ushers quickly wrapped bandages over the Pastor's wounds. All in all in was an impressive sight to see, but the performance bothered Mick.........for very obvious reasons.
Ella713
Courtesan

Re: By Thine Own Hand

Post by Ella713 »

"You know Los Angeles has an array of churches to chose from" Beth said as they got into the car.
"I know. I just wanted to check out this particular church" Mick said pulling out of the parking lot.
"Are you thinking there's something supernatural about his healings?" She asked.
"I don't know. But what I do know is that over 1000 proclaimed miracles are brought to the attention of The Vatican and only 2 in over 70 years were deemed true acts of God. But there's been no word on this Pastor until a few months ago. So this appears to be a recent gift. So if he's always had the gift people would have been talking about him already. So that tells me something's not right here" Mick explained.
"Maybe the healings themselves are fakes. Jim Jones worked with multiple people to fake healing at the People's Temple". Beth said and she was most likely right. Someone just can't appear out of thin air and claim to heal people. That kind of news would spread fast.

After dropping Beth off at home he drove to speak with Carl.
"Hey Mick what's up?" Carl said.
"Have you heard of Pastor Bo Watkins?" Mick asked.
"Ah, The Blood of Christ Church" Carl replied.
"Yeah, what's the deal?"
"From what I was told, they're on the up and up. Why?"
"I don't know. Something doesn't feel right. Beth and I drove over there this morning"
"You always get like this when it's been quiet for a while. You start seeing evil everywhere" Carl said.
"Maybe you're right" Mick said turning to leave.

Over the next month, the Blood of Christ Church was in every publication and on every channel. Pastor Bo was a natural showman. His down home southern charm and calm approach caught the ear of everyone.

"Brian, you got a minute?" Mick asked his son.
"Several. What's up Dad?"
"Can we talk about God?" Mick asked. Brian eyebrows went up.
"So this is a serious conversation" Brian said with a smile as he sat down.
"Ok, so this Pastor who's been in the news lately has got me thinking about a lot of things. Can God give people the power to heal? I mean is this real?"
"With God all things are possible, so the answer is yes" Brian answered.
"Yeah, I get that........I guess what I'm trying to say....look, I think this Pastor is a fraud. I don't know why but something in my gut tells me there's something fishy about this guy" Mick explained.
"And you want to get to the truth? Let me ask you something Dad, if you find out that the healings are all real, are you going to become a follower of God?" Brian asked Mick stared into space for a while thinking of Brian's words.
"I don't know." Mick said. He always thought of himself as a spiritual person and he definitely lived by a moral code but as with all vampires, you think of yourself as damned and having no soul, so these existential questions become moot. But now with Lucifer wrecking havoc on their lives and Brian's angelic state the game had definitely changed. "Brian, I'm just confused. I don't know what to think anymore" Mick said.
"Dad. I'll tell you what I do know. You are not damned. You never were. And that is the case for every vampire,.........well...except maybe for Josef, but I think he's okay with the sentence. You are a good man and you always do what's right no matter the circumstance. We will never know the plan God has for us all we can do is trust that the end will justify means" Brian said.

Pastor Bo decided that with all of the media attention he was getting, he would have to seek legal counsel at some point and he found a firm that fit all of his needs. He sat in the lobby casually flipping through a magazine when a woman told him the attorney would see him and showed him into the very plush office with the commanding view of Los Angeles. The woman who came towards him looked young. Surely this could not be the attorney that was recommended by so many.
"Mr. Watkins. Hello my name is Milagra Ferguson. Please have a seat." Mila said pointing to a chair.
"You're an attorney?" he asked in surprise. Mila just smiled. She got this a lot.
"Yes. I was what's commonly called a child prodigy. Graduated from Berkley in three years at the age of 17, completed law school at Harvard, graduated 2nd in my class and passed the bar on my first attempt." Mila said.
"Ok. I believe you". Pastor Bo said holding up his hands.
"So what can I help you with?" Mila asked.
"Well, you see, I'm a Pastor and my church has just seen a large boom in attendance and contributions and I thought the time had come seek legal representation" He said. Mila's eyes opened wide with recognition.
"Of course! You're the healing minister! The public has been discussing you non stop and I agree that you will need a legal representative" Mila said writing everything down.
"There is another matter which is strictly off the books. I came here because people told me that a lawyer can't reveal the client's files and such."
"It's called Client Confidentiality and it cannot be broken, even if a Judge says you have to" Mila explained.
"Good. I'm a vampire and I kinda want to keep that to myself." He said. Mila stopped writing and looked at the man.
"So the healings are with vampire blood?"
"Yes. God told me that it was right to heal people this way" He said. Mila sat her pen down.
"I'm sorry Mr. Watkins. I can't help you." Mila said standing up and picking up her things.
"Wait a minute! You have to represent me I told you private things!" He said.
"That's not how it works Mr. Watkins." Mila said. walking towards the door.
"Explain to me how this is supposed to work. I was told that you help vampires with their problems" He said becoming slightly angry.
"Mr. Watkins. You are breaking the law. A very serious law. And I'm not talking about laws humans made. But using vampire blood to heal anything and anyone is strictly against vampire law and there is no getting around that. The punishment is death. And by simply helping you I risk losing my license as well as all the other vampires I represent". Mila stated.
"I didn't know that" He said slowly getting up. He couldn't let lawyer lady live now. She knew too much. "I guess I better find another lawyer huh?" He said taking long strides towards her. And when he was close enough to reach for her he stopped suddenly. Something inside of him had locked tight. This young woman had some kind of power inside her.
"Thank you for your time" He said quickly and walked out of the office. Mila knew that this preacher had meant to kill her. She picked up her office phone and told Brian what had happened.
Last edited by Ella713 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

"Well Dad, your suspicions about the Pastor were correct...sort of. He's not healing people by the power of the Divine. He's healing them with vampire blood." Brian said to Mick.
"Who found out?"
"Mila did. He came to her firm seeking counsel and when he confesses to being a vamp and using the blood to heal people she said she couldn't represent him. She said she thought he was going to try and hurt her, but that can never happen. In any case, I'm heading down there" Brian said.
"Thanks son." Mick said giving him a hug. "Go protect Mila" He said walking out the door.

Mick drove back to the station to speak with Carl. He had to smile when he thought about how their friendship began. I mean let's face it. Carl hated him and didn't trust him. But now Carl was one of his best friends coming in second to Josef only.
"I see you're back. I guessing you've been digging into the Pastor's past and found something we should investigate" Carl said with a smile.
"He's a vamp Carl" Mick said. And with that Carl knew how the healings were taking place.
"Now he's got to be investigated" Carl said making a call.

"Are you alright Mila?" Brian said enveloping her in a hug.
"Better now that you're here" She said hugging him back.
"Tell me everything" Brian said as he took a seat across from her desk.
"He came in and said he needed an attorney to represent himself and his church which is a typical request, I figured he perhaps had some vamps on the church payroll. I saw no problem with saying yes to his proposal until he told me he was a vampire and being familiar with his work, I mean it's all over the news, I knew he had to be using vampire blood at his church. I then told him what he was doing was against vampire law and I even emphasized on what would happen to him. He got up and started to take these large steps towards me. He stopped a few inches from me. I mean it was like some invisible barrier was between him and myself. Then he thanked me for the information and left." Mila finished. "Did you do something to him?" Mila asked.
"No. But some time ago, I worried about you being in close contact with vampires you don't know and I wanted to make sure that they knew you were a part of me. If anyone means to cause you harm, they are prevented from doing so" Brian explained.
"Thank you Brian" Mila said letting out a huge sigh.

Pastor Watkins kneeled in his church office and silently prayed.
"Please Lord, there are so many things I don't understand, but please tell me the way" He said.
God spoke to his minds and told him what he should do. He was stunned at first. Surely God wouldn't want him to so something like this? But God spoke to him again and told him what must be done.
"Your will be done Lord. Amen" He said quietly and stood up. He would have to prepare.

When Pastor Watkins thought back on God's instructions he could see the sense in it. He would definitely be able to help more people if there were more Christians like him ready to give their lives for the service of the Lord. So he looked over his parishioner list and chose 10 devout children of God to help him save this world that was literally dying.

"So this preacher is a vampire?" Carl asked.
"Mila said so" Mick replied.
"Well I better send team down to the church to ask questions" Carl said thinking he would need one experienced human cop and one vampire cop for reinforcement. "You know if this vampire blood cures everything gets out, you all could very well become the hunted" Carl said. "It's going to get ugly Mick. You and Beth need to be extra careful"
"We will. Thanks Carl" Mick said heading home to make sure Beth was okay.

Alma was deep in meditation all day. She saw the trouble that was brewing and the people who would be needed to take down this preacher and the others. They will come saying they are with Christ, but it's not him they serve. But a deception. Those poor fools have been deceived and tricked.

There were no more healings at the Blood of Christ Church and Mick grew concerned. Surely there were sick people in San Mateo, so why the sudden stop. He knew something was going on. But how would they prepare for a plan they couldn't possibly know about? Mick decided it was time to talk to Alma. Maybe she had a premonition or something.

"I know why you're here Mick" Alma said ushering him into the apartment. "Have a seat. Now you know that Pastor Watkins is a vampire and that he was using vampire blood for his healings, but this man truly believes that God told him do this" Alma explained.
"Did God tell him to do this?" Mick asked cautiously. Alma tilted her head at his question.
"Mick. Really? The answer is no. The vampire who created Pastor Watkins has been speaking to his mind convincing him that its God. This is all a ruse to get the vampire numbers up."
"So the preacher's going to do what? Turn people?"
"Mick he already has. He chose 10 church members. The are making the transformation as we speak" Alma finished.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Mila walked into the her firm's laboratory to speak with Abigail and Zach.
"Hey guys, are you busy?" Mila asked.
"We're trying to find out if there is any validity to Merko's Energy supplement. So far it's a........what did you call it Zachary?" Abigail said.
"A Bust" He replied chuckling.
"Well we have to do some damage control on the cancer drug."
"What has happened?" Abigail said suddenly.
"I know the two of you know nothing about current events, but there's a Pastor who has been healing people outside of San Francisco in San Mateo." Mila said.
"He's using the cancer drug?" Zach asked anxiously.
"No. Turns out the Pastor is a Vamp. So he's using his own blood, but we should put a tight lid on the drug for now. Say that the supply has been depleted at least until they take care of this guy" Mila continued. "So can you two work on an issuing statement?"
"How soon?" Zach asked.
"By Monday would be sufficient"
"You will have it" Abigail said. They waited for Mila to leave the lab then looked quickly at each other.
"That was close" Zach said with sigh.
"Zip my dress up please" Abigail said. Zach's fingers touched her back and she felt what she would describe as electric shocks going through her body.
"You sure?" He asked in a whisper, kissing her bare shoulder.
"No" she replied turning towards him and letting her dress fall to floor.

Pastor Watkins checked on his members. God told him what he should do and what he should say to them so they wouldn't become rouge killers. The deaths had to be systematic. All 10 were quietly praying as he told them they must do. And while keeping them fed was becoming problematic. He wanted to keep that sort of thing away from the church. So he had drive very far distances to find homeless people or as he thought about them, the people that people didn't want. But it seemed at last their appetites were becoming more moderate. Soon he could show them what they must do.

Brian knew that his daughter was toying with the idea of having sex and it amazed him how much he did not like it! he felt Alma's hands on his shoulders.
"Brian, I have to speak with you about something important. It involves Abigail" Alma said softly.
"She is going to have sex." Brian said sternly.
"There is something that you must know. Abigail is very special. She was born a vampire and as she can certainly have sex....well" Alma was trying to find the right words but Brian was ahead of her.
"She's a virgin. And forever will be a virgin." Brian said.
"Yes. Her hyman will restore itself. Every time will be her first time." Alma said sadly "You can alter that for her Brian."
"Abigail was adamant about staying a vampire." Brian said.
"That was before love Brian. That changes everything" Alma said.

Mick talked over all the options with Josef and Isabelle.
"Mick, you know we can't let this guy keep doing what he's doing. This is attention we don't want or need" Josef said.
"I know, and if it gets out that vampire blood is quick cure for everything, our days are numbered"
I have an idea" Isabelle said suddenly, turning around to face them both. "So this vampire that's speaking to the pastor, his blood must be old to communicate though the mind. And since that blood also runs through the pastor, we could send someone to the church to be healed and they could relay those messages to us" Isabelle said.
"Do we know anyone who's sick?" Josef asked.
We can make someone sick" Isabelle said.
"Who?" Mick asked.
"Ted Ferguson" Isabelle replied.
"Why Ted?"
"He is of the fragile mind. He is very scared of everything all the time. He will be the most believable".
"Oh, he's going to love this!" Mick said sarcastically.

Ted sat in the chair with his eyes opened wide. His heart started to beat rapidly.
"Y.....you want to make me sick?" He asked trembling.
"It would only be temporary. The sip of vampire blood you will be given works almost instantaneously." Mick explained. Ted got up from the chair and started to pace. He really loved his vampire friends and would do anything for them.......but........crap! He thought. he owed them all so much. His career, his daughter's life, always protecting them. he sighed heavily.
"Okay. I'll do it" He said softly. "How sick are you talking about?" He asked. With the speed of a rattlesnake, Isabelle delivered a crushing blow to his leg. Ted screamed in pain and fell to the floor.
"A broken leg will suffice" Isabelle said and Josef called 911.

Mila got the call that her father was in the hospital so she took the rest of the day off.
"How is he?" Mila asked Mick.
"He's doing fine. He's on a morphine drip for the pain and it's been set, but there may be some extensive damage." Mick said.
"How did it happen?"
"Isabelle did it"
"What?!! Why would she break my dad's leg?" Mila asked in surprise then it dawned on her.
"You're taking him to the Blood of Christ Church". She said with a smile. Mick nodded. "I can't believe my dad agreed to this" She said shaking her head and giggling at the very thought of it.
"He didn't know" Mick said with grin.
"I would have given anything to see that!"
Last edited by Ella713 on Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Ted laid back in his hospital bed feeling the effects of the pain killers. When he awoke he saw flowers galore, his favorite chocolate and both Amy and Mila standing at the foot of his bed with his favorite food.
"We figured that anytime you let a vampire break your bones, you deserve a double double from In and Out Burger" Amy said walking towards him and kissing his lips.
"Way to take one for the team dad" Mila said holding his hand.
"Just between us, I don't think I want to do this again" Ted said popping a French fry in his mouth.

Brian had decided to speak to Abigail about her options. She deserved to know.
"Abigail, I need to speak with you" Brian began.
"You know about Zachary and I?"
"Yes. Abigail, you are a grown woman and are very capable of making your own decisions regarding relations. But before you take that step there is something you need to know. You are a vampire. From birth. Your body will always repair and heal itself. In every way" He finished.
"So sex will be painful forever." She said thinking that this changed things quite a bit. "I had not thought of that" she said.
"Neither had I until Alma said it."
"Well. I thank you for that information father." she said standing up.
"Abby. Wait. There is something I can do. I can make you human for a short period of time and......."
"How short of a time?"
"A day. A full 24 hours. During that time you can eat and enjoy all the things a human youg woman would. And if you would like to stay in human form I can do that as well"
Abigail thought. She really had begun to develop feelings for Zachary and it was clear that he desired her as much as she desired him. And at times that desire was so strong she didn't think she could stand it any longer.
"Father. I would like to be human for 24 hours." She said. Brian nodded his head.

Abigail drove quickly to Zachary's apartment and rang the doorbell repeatedly.
"Hang on!" He said from the behind the door. He opened the door and Abigail saw him with wet hair and a towel wrapped around his waist. "Abby, what's wrong?" He asked. Abigail closed the door behind her and snatched off his towel.
"Make love to me" She said kissing him passionately.
"Yes mam'" He said picking her up and taking her to his bedroom.

Mila could tell the difference right away.
"You're in love with Zach" She said taking a sip of her coffee. Abigail said nothing at first.
"Can I have a sip of your coffee?" Abigail asked.
"Sure. But why would you?" Mila asked.
"I must try some human things." She said taking a small sip of the beverage. "I like this" She said
signaling for the waiter to bring her one.
"Why must you try human things and why did you say it taste good?" Mila said sitting up straight.
"I am human. Father gave me this gift for 24 hours."
"Why? Did you want to?"
"I wanted to have sex" She said simply.
"And how was the sex?" Mila asked lowering her voice a bit.
"There was some discomfort in the beginning, but afterwards is was amazing" She smiled shyly.
"Did you use protection?"
Abigail stared at Mila and shook her head no.
"Forget the coffee Abby, we have to get you to a pharmacist" Mila said.
"You are talking about pregnancy. That will not happen." Abigail said.
"Are you sure?"

Amy drove to the Blood of Christ Ministries and waited in line with others who were ill and broken.
"Welcome sister in Christ. How may Pastor Watkins help you today?" A deacon asked.
"It's my husband. Some construction machinery fell on his leg and crushed it. The doctors said he may never be able to walk again........and.....he's in so much pain. And we don't have the money to.." She sobbed into her tissue.
"Shhh. Sister. Do not worry. You must have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ' He said to her. Amy nodded her head vigorously. Ted sat in the wheel chair feeling scared to death. They waited until after the service and the were called one by one to the front of the church. Ted had gone without pain medication so it would be more realistic and right now he was in a lot of pain. Pastor looked at man and saw the pain in his voice and in his eyes. He held the chalice to his lips and told him to drink the blood of Christ. Ted hesitated for a moment but took the long sip. It tasted like blood. Immediately the pain went away. His eyes opened wide and he stared at the pastor.
"How did you do that?" Ted asked in wonder
"It wasn't me brother. That is the power of the holy spirit. Now go in peace"
Amy wheeled him to the car and strapped him in.
"How do you feel Ted?"
"I can't describe it....the pain is completely gone and I feel this tingling all over my leg" he explained.
"Well, let's get you home so you can lay down"
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Amy called Mick to let him know that ted was back ay home and he was resting.
"Amy call us as soon as he hears anything!" Mick asked.
"I will"
All they could do was wait.

"I will not do that" Abigail said firmly
"Abby, if you're pregnant that will place your entire life on hold for a very long time"
"Time is something I have the luxury of" She replied.
"You can be so stubborn some times" Mila said.
"What I am is confident. Nosferatu do not reproduce. My mother only had me because Lucifer
orchestrated it." Abigail explained.
"Now that is interesting" Mila said.
"What about you? What are your reproductive plans?"
"My w...what?" Mila said placing her hand over her mouth. "I have no plans to reproduce. I can't stand children" Mila said sounding more like Isabelle each day.

Ted was resting and immediately sat up and looked around. He could have swore that someone was speaking right into his ear. Amy heard him move around and ran in to see if he was alright.
"Ted! Are you okay?" She said sitting down next to him.
"Probably a dream. I thought someone was talking right into my ear." He explained. Amy reached behind him and started to rub his back. "Sweetie, call Mick and Isabelle. I got something" He said closing his eyes so he could concentrate on what was being said.

Pastor Watkins looked around at all the hurting people lined up to see him. Soon he would be able help millions of people worldwide. Oh this was a magnificent day! He thought joyfully

Mick and Isabelle made it to Amy and Ted's house in record time.
"Tell me Ted, what did you hear?" Mick asked.
"I heard a voice speak to the pastor and he told him that judgment day was coming, and that he would need much more than 10 to start this crusade. He said that he should let the 10 loose during service so they could convert more to his worship. And the pastor agreed.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Abigail, sat next to Zach as he fed her different fruits.
"Ok so far we have huge No's on oranges, mangos, and anything in the melon family. But a resounding yes to plums, cherries, nectarines, bananas and blueberries. So overall, how was the eating test?"
"The fruit was interesting, but I could not see myself eating those things all the time. I very much liked the other items. Pancakes were what I liked most" She replied. Zach laughed at that.
"So pancakes are a thumbs up. What did you think of the meats?"
"I thought that the ocean food was vile, but I liked the steak and chicken. But my favorite was the strips of bacon" She said.
"You have the appetite of a stoner" Zach laughed. He stopped laughing and simply stared at Abigail. "How much more time do you have?" he asked.
"5 hours. Would you like to make love again?" She said simply.
"Yes, I would Abby very very much" He said reaching for her hand. Zach went slow this time trying to make the passion last for a longer. He wanted her to always remember this night and this coupling and his love. And when they both came apart in each other's arms Abigail held him tightly.
"I want to stay human forever with you" She whispered in his ear.
"What? Abigail are you serious? Are you sure this is what you want?"
"Yes. Does this make you happy?" She asked looking up at him.
"You make me happy Abby, no matter how you're made" Zach pulled her into his arms. "It was the bacon wasn't it?" He asked with a smile.

"Mick! He's leaving. The voice told him to come to him.......2047 Crystal Springs Rd!" Ted yelled.
Isabelle contacted Brian.
"Brian Take Isabelle and I to the church and you go to San Mateo and take care of the Pastor and Vampire" Mick said quickly. Within seconds Mick and Isabelle were inside the church. They heard the growling of the newly made vampires from behind a locked steel door.
"Mick you must go guard the front door. Once this door is opened some may try to break out to freedom. See that they do not" Isabelle said.
"Will do" Mick said and walked back to the door they came through and locked it thoroughly

Brian was at the location and no one had arrived. He dissolved into mist and waited to see who would come.

Pastor Watkins arrived at the location he was told and waited patiently.
"Hello my son" A voice said to him. Pastor Watkins fell to his knees.
"I praise your name Lord Jesus. I have done as you asked and I am ready" Pastor Watkins replied.
"Good. We must prepare." The vampire said to him.

Brian materialized and they both tried to run but Brian crippled them with pain and they fell on the concrete floor. Brian walked over to the vampire.
"Who are you and why are you trying to make this man think you are God?" Brian asked. The vampire squirmed in pain unable to speak. Brian stopped the pain briefly to allow the man to speak.
"What do you care? There's no harm in building up our numbers. There are hardly any of us in Los Angeles"
"It is that way for a reason. The decision was made and you can not alter it when you feel like it" Brian said. Then he turned to Pastor Watkins. "And you. A supposed man of faith. God will fault you more because you of all people should have known better" Brian said. Brian took off his shirt and was bathed in God's light as his wings sprang forth. The vampires cried out in fear. Brian looked up to the sky. "My Lord I commit these two men to your hand" Brian said as the vampires were swept up in a breeze floating slowly away until they were no more.

Isabelle quickly yanked the door open and the 10 newbies all rushed towards the door. Isabelle began to fight them and Mick fearing that she would be overpowered, ran to assist her. Together they were able to destroy all the vampires. Isabelle called for a clean up to make sure no one knew what happened here.

Brian went home to kiss Alma passionately.
"Brian. Abigail is here to see you" Alma said quietly. Brian knew something wasn't right. In the living room sat his daughter and a very handsome young man in his mid twenties.
"Hello Abigail." Brian said hiding a smile.
"Father, I would like you to meet Zachary Paulson" She said with her arms around Zach waist.
"It's a pleasure to meet you sir. Abby talks about you and Alma all the time" Zach said.
"Have a seat" Brian said ushering them to the sofa. "What can I do for you?" Brian asked.
"Father, I have come to a conclusion....." Abigail started to say.
"You wish to remain human so you an have a normal life with Zachary" Brian replied.
"You knew already did you not?" Abigail said.
"Yes. Are you sure this is what you want?"
"Yes" She said confidently. Brian closed his eyes briefly and opened them again.
"It is done" Brian said. Abigail stood up and embraced her father.
"Thank you. Thank you so much" She said grabbing Zach's hand and pulling him towards the door.
"I'll take great care of her Mr. Petzer" Zach said when he reached the door. At Brian's nod they left the apartment.

Alma watched them leave and looked over at her husband.
"You seem oddly calm" She said.
"its what she wanted" Brian said simply.
"But does she really know what she wants?" Alma asked with skepticism.
"No. Of course she doesn't. That's why she will only stay human until after the baby is born" Brian said.
"What? Abigail's up the pole?" Alma asked in surprise.
"I do not know what that means. You say such curious things." Brian said with a chuckle.
"It's bayou for pregnant" She replied.
"Yes. She has conceived."
"What do you think she's going to do? That poor kid. Has sex for the first time and the cad knocks her up" Alma said.
"I do not know, but it will be very interesting to watch". Brian said.

The End

Return to “Ella713's Office”