Reality outweighs fantasy (PG-13, Mick-Beth)

A place for Fleur de Lisa's G to PG-13 stories
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Reality outweighs fantasy (PG-13, Mick-Beth)

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The plot is the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Rating: PG-13 for sensuality

Author's Note: Okay folks. Remember: no real skills here. Not a writer. Just love the love.

~~~September 2011 update~~~
***Special thanks to allegrita for searching for this and for her fantastic leadership on this board :heart: For maggatha-a little story for banner trade, not a bad deal.***

Originally posted Dec 1, 2008.

Reality outweighs fantasy

How many times have I fantasized about this moment? I have lost count. Frankly, I have lost the will to count; focusing on the here and now seems to be all that my brain, heart and body can handle.

When he entered the room, hell, when he entered my life, everything seemed to spin out of control. My thoughts were scrambled, my heart bursting out of my chest. You would think after so many nights, and yes, days, of dreaming about this man, that I would have some kind of inner control over my emotions. You would be wrong.

Looking at his face. My God, that face. The eyes that seem to hold more than what human eyes hold. The color that changes according to mood, the fact that I cannot breathe while looking at him looking at me. The fact that he knows all this, you would think I would care, but wrapped in his embrace, that is the furthest from my mind.

Don't even get me started on those lips. Soft and full and completely covering mine. Pretending in the dark of night that his lips were on mine has nothing on the real thing. And let's not forget the tongue. Jesus, his tongue. How it curls, and probes and touches, he must have more muscles in that one piece of his anatomy than anyone has a right to have. And this is just the neck up. I will never survive this. Please don't let me embarass myself by collapsing before we even make it to the bed.

He's pulling back now, that damn crooked grin and those deep eyes with those luscious lashes. Focus, I must focus. Focus on the lips trailing down my jaw to my throat, that tongue swirling in the hollow of my throat. The open mouth kisses to my collarbone and beyond. God. I need to breathe, just breathe. Last night when I dreamt this, I was able to breathe.

Hands interlocked in his hair. Thick, wavy, glorious hair. His tongue continues to perform circus tricks on my clavicle. My heart is completely betraying the supposed calm exterior I am pretending to possess. My hands begin to move without thought, his shirt pushed off of his chest. Good Lord, the chest. The slight smattering of hair, not enough to be furry, just enough to run my fingers through. Enough that now, without my shirt and bra, to tickle my breasts so that I feel that I could pass out from the sheer pleasure of it.

His mouth continues the loop across my upper body. Oh God. The tongue swirling, licking, rasping. The lips sucking and kissing. His teeth biting and teasing. Are those his fangs? Oh yes, the fangs have come out to play. Suddenly, this is real. Fantasizing about this moment is nothing compared to the reality of it.

He's picking me up, carrying me to the bed. My mind has now completely separated from my body as he takes off the rest of my clothes. I should be embarassed, worried that I won't measure up to his magnificence, but the way he is gazing at me now, I have never felt more worshipped, loved, desired.

He is naked. How did he get naked? Where was I when I missed that momentous occasion? Okay, so he is more perfect than I imagined. Broad and strong and muscular and oh God, that's his beautiful tongue playing tricks on me again. I am muddled. Incoherent.

Shaking, moaning: is that him or me? Do I care? He is over me, around me. In me. I am surrounded by him. This is real. This is happening. This is more than any fantasy I could have ever dreamed up. His movements are fluid and controlled. Mine are not. I am lost in a haze of sensation. Crying out; panting, begging. I forget my name, where I am. All that matters is us, in this moment.

After, kissing me, he whispers in that husky voice that I love: "I have imagined this so many times."

Reality far outweighs fantasy.
Last edited by Fleur de Lisa on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Reality outweighs fantasy (PG-13, Mick-Beth)

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Maggatha---this one is for you! Written so very long ago on a whim. Hope you enjoy this little sliice of Mick and Beth

Alle--thanks so much for tracking this down. :hearts:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

My pleasure, honey. It's a wonderful little story! :clapping: You should write more, now that you've got an office. :hearts:
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Who claims you are not a writer? This is writing, isn't it? This is good writing even, maybe even great writing. I was just there with Beth, and felt what she felt, and need a cold shower now. So this is great writing in my book. :hearts:
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

So I'll admit, this one I didn't remember... My bad! Your good. :biggrin:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
maggatha3
Ancient

Post by maggatha3 »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:Maggatha---this one is for you! Written so very long ago on a whim. Hope you enjoy this little sliice of Mick and Beth
Fleur thank you for the gift. One wonderful ,hot and so very real story for me, in return for a gorgeous banner that I didn't even create myself. Gee, do I make a good deal???
Thanks, Fleur!! :rose: Now that you have an office and obviously a great hand, think about it!!
Thanks ,Red. :flowers: Your beautiful banner gave me a story of my own :ghug:
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Francs--thanks! When we sent Alle on her search, I'd completely forgotten about this one. So glad you enjoyed it.

Grace--after you mentioned the Mick is a republican fic, I recalled it. This one? Totally escaped me.

Maggatha--now that I think about it, you did get a great deal! Red makes us both beautiful banners and you got a little fic. Well played!!!
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Fleur! This is fabulous! :hug: You've been holding out on us. :teeth:

I loved this:
Fleur de Lisa wrote:I need to breathe, just breathe. Last night when I dreamt this, I was able to breathe.
It made me smile, but beyond that it felt so very "true." This a wonderful first-person account. It made me feel all the right things -- a little giddy, a little breathless -- and isn't that what good writing is supposed to do? :teeth:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Lilly wrote:Fleur! This is fabulous! :hug: You've been holding out on us. :teeth:

I loved this:
Fleur de Lisa wrote:I need to breathe, just breathe. Last night when I dreamt this, I was able to breathe.
It made me smile, but beyond that it felt so very "true." This a wonderful first-person account. It made me feel all the right things -- a little giddy, a little breathless -- and isn't that what good writing is supposed to do? :teeth:

Lilly :smooch: Yep, it wasn't difficult to come up with the 'just breathe' line, because I remember several instances of Mick scenes where I had to remind myself of the same thing! He had that ability to maybe you forget to breathe.

Still does.
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

WOW. Absolutely stunning. :clapping:
His mouth continues the loop across my upper body. Oh God. The tongue swirling, licking, rasping. The lips sucking and kissing. His teeth biting and teasing. Are those his fangs? Oh yes, the fangs have come out to play. Suddenly, this is real. Fantasizing about this moment is nothing compared to the reality of it.
That line just made me go all kinds of :thud: :melts: .

You should write more. Mick & Beth are in very good hands with you. :hearts:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:Francs--thanks! When we sent Alle on her search, I'd completely forgotten about this one. So glad you enjoyed it.

Grace--after you mentioned the Mick is a republican fic, I recalled it. This one? Totally escaped me.

Maggatha--now that I think about it, you did get a great deal! Red makes us both beautiful banners and you got a little fic. Well played!!!

It isn't like us to forget a smut fic. :slaphead:
I blame the Chardonnay. :winky:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Fleur - No hiding your light under a bushel. I love this. :heart:
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Coco-- Thank you!
--
Mick & Beth are in very good hands with you
I don't know about Beth, but I promise you, Mick would be in very good hands with me.

What, people? Like you didn't expect me to jump all over that?

Grace-- I know. What the hell? I blame the Prosecco. Its been a vey Prosecco filled summer for me and the forecast for fall is looking similar.

Cassy-- :hearts: this was a quick step out of my box because I was surrounded by, and read so much, amazing ML fanfic. Those early days of ML? I devoured the fics.
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:Coco-- Thank you!
--
Mick & Beth are in very good hands with you
I don't know about Beth, but I promise you, Mick would be in very good hands with me.

What, people? Like you didn't expect me to jump all over that?
:giggle: :hearts:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Fleur

This is absolutely fabulous!!!!!!!!

You are a superb writer!!!!

Thank you!
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix

Return to “Fleur de Lisa's Office”