https://vimeo.com/42487585

I hope you like it :2eyes: and I am pleased with comments :blushing:

:wave:
Marigold
Courtesan

Re: Moonlight - "We belong together" / Mick & Beth

Post by Marigold »

Great video, snApe! :rose: :hearts:

You chose a wonderful selection of clips. I especially like what you did with the cab scene from Sleeping Beauty. :cloud9: The song is perfect.

And yes, Mick and Beth do belong together! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thank you! :flowers: :hug:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

I was very excited to see a new video from you! And this one is so beautiful. A wonderful song for Mick and Beth, and your gorgeous editing . . . :melts:

I love the way you edit the scenes to make them look so new and different. The close-ups are awesome. And what a treat it is to see Mick and Beth side by side in so many places -- in the show, it is so rare to see them that way. And the color changes and black and white scenes work so well. So lovely!! :rose:
-snApe-
Freelance freshie

Post by -snApe- »

Marigold wrote:Great video, snApe! :rose: :hearts:

You chose a wonderful selection of clips. I especially like what you did with the cab scene from Sleeping Beauty. :cloud9: The song is perfect.

And yes, Mick and Beth do belong together! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thank you! :flowers: :hug:
Marigold :wave:

thanks for you comment. :hearts:

When I see that a Vid I have created somebody moved here to answer and then some scenes especially liked I can not even explain how glad I am :flowers:

The song I had heard for a long time and it was immediately click and the video grew (forming ? ) in my head. The song was made ​​for Mick and Beth. :winky:
-snApe-
Freelance freshie

Post by -snApe- »

Shadow wrote:I was very excited to see a new video from you! And this one is so beautiful. A wonderful song for Mick and Beth, and your gorgeous editing . . . :melts:

I love the way you edit the scenes to make them look so new and different. The close-ups are awesome. And what a treat it is to see Mick and Beth side by side in so many places -- in the show, it is so rare to see them that way. And the color changes and black and white scenes work so well. So lovely!! :rose:
Shadow thanks for your comment. :rose: I love to see vids of you (they are always so special) and I love it especially if you like a video of me. :heart:

Your transitions into the shadowy/Advertisement (hope I use the right word?) (change to drawing Styles) I wish I also could do it but it is never as great as you do it - and then I delete it.

The close-ups I love to use it, the faces of Mick & Beth can't close enough for me. :laugh:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Hi snApe,

I just saw this video, and I loved it! I love the way you edited the scenes to put them together, you do that so well. But you know my very favorite part? The very end, where you kept Mick's and Beth's hands joined after the rooftop kiss. I like to think that of that scene ending that way... with them staying together rather than having Beth leave. :hug:

I've always loved that song, and I agree--it's a perfect song for Mick and Beth. It's as if Beth is telling Mick that she will be there for him no matter what. He doesn't need to be afraid of being a vampire. :hearts:
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

Very nice video, Snape.

The song is perfect for them, and I loved how you got the clips of both their reactions simultaneously throughout. This was a wonderful spark in my day.
NM911
LIVE WIDE
It ain't canon until they've shot it (and aired it) - I said that.
Trust the Muse. - Catmoon
The system isn't broken, it's fixed. - Billo
-snApe-
Freelance freshie

Post by -snApe- »

allegrita wrote:Hi snApe,

I just saw this video, and I loved it! I love the way you edited the scenes to put them together, you do that so well. But you know my very favorite part? The very end, where you kept Mick's and Beth's hands joined after the rooftop kiss. I like to think that of that scene ending that way... with them staying together rather than having Beth leave. :hug:

I've always loved that song, and I agree--it's a perfect song for Mick and Beth. It's as if Beth is telling Mick that she will be there for him no matter what. He doesn't need to be afraid of being a vampire. :hearts:
Thanks Alle :flowers:

I also think it is so much better and the scene Beth having leave Mick - I had to change it. :winky:
It should be like I imagine!! :heart:

And yes being a vampire is not important. Mick is exceptionally and wonderful no matter of vampire or human.
-snApe-
Freelance freshie

Post by -snApe- »

nutmegger911 wrote:Very nice video, Snape.

The song is perfect for them, and I loved how you got the clips of both their reactions simultaneously throughout. This was a wonderful spark in my day.
NM911 thanks for your comment.

I really glad to read your words and especially this one:

"This was a wonderful spark in my day"

makes me really happy :hearts:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Was just peeking through the videos and noticed one I hadn't seen. Very nice.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oh my goodness, I'm so glad you bumped this, Carol. I really love this song, it is perfect for Mick and Beth! The editing is great in this video, it's wonderful to see them face to face in scenes where we didn't get that on our TVs. And I still get chills when I see their hands moving closer together at the very end of the video. They DO belong together! :hug: :heart:
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

I don't remember this one from before - so glad to find it now! This was great! :thanks:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.

Return to “-snApe-'s Fan Vids”