Moonlight - "Colour me in" Mick & Beth

-snApe-
Freelance freshie

Moonlight - "Colour me in" Mick & Beth

Post by -snApe- »

Hey :wave:

I've completed a new Moonlight (Mick & Beth) video.

On You Tube it is blocked. I think also for you but it is on Vimeo :winky:

http://player.vimeo.com/video/40791497

If someone wants to try the You Tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-ScJ2O2 ... e=youtu.be

Hope you have fun with it :2eyes:
Marigold
Courtesan

Re: Moonlight - "Colour me in" Mick & Beth

Post by Marigold »

What a beautiful video, snApe! :rose: :hearts:

The song and its lyrics are perfect for Mick and Beth. The video clips fit with the lyrics so well, especially the "pictures of angels" part. :notworthy:

I love all the smiles you included in your video. :teeth:

Are the clips of the little boy from the movie The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas? :hankie: :hankie: :hankie:

Thank you! :flowers:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
maggatha3
Ancient

Post by maggatha3 »

Youtube link didn't work for me either, snApe, but vimeo link was ok..and also Large!!

That was one amazing song for Mickbeth video and you made the scenes fit perfectly! I love when you combine their loving faces in the same spot...like they were made like that!

Beautiful! :clapping: :clapping:
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

That was beautiful! The song and the images all fit perfectly together. I especially like the dual images. Just lovely! Thank you. :flowers:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

What a great video, snApe! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. I love that song, and the imagery is lovely.
-snApe-
Freelance freshie

Post by -snApe- »

Marigold wrote:What a beautiful video, snApe! :rose: :hearts:

The song and its lyrics are perfect for Mick and Beth. The video clips fit with the lyrics so well, especially the "pictures of angels" part. :notworthy:

I love all the smiles you included in your video. :teeth:

Are the clips of the little boy from the movie The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas? :hankie: :hankie: :hankie:

Thank you! :flowers:
Hey Marigold

thanks for you nice comment. I love it when I can read such beautiful words and yes you guess right the clips of the little boy are frome the movie "The boy in the stryped Pyjama" - really a sad movie :sadface:

When mick was a child it's already 80 years ago. I thought it was a film from that time I must have to use for my video.

(Please do not look to my fault. English is not my first language.) :whoops:
-snApe-
Freelance freshie

Post by -snApe- »

maggatha3 wrote:Youtube link didn't work for me either, snApe, but vimeo link was ok..and also Large!!

That was one amazing song for Mickbeth video and you made the scenes fit perfectly! I love when you combine their loving faces in the same spot...like they were made like that!

Beautiful! :clapping: :clapping:

maggatha yes I know the video is blocked worldwide :hankie: I'm glad I know vimeo :winky:

I really love this song. Rea Garvey is the leader of the group "Reamonn"

Thanks for your comment. I am delighted that you love the combine of Mick and Beth in the same spot. I also love that and it makes so much more possible, more as we have seen in Moonlight. I miss Moonlight and can not stop to create Mick/Beth vids.
Last edited by -snApe- on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-snApe-
Freelance freshie

Post by -snApe- »

MickLifeCrisis wrote:That was beautiful! The song and the images all fit perfectly together. I especially like the dual images. Just lovely! Thank you. :flowers:

Thank YOU for your comment :winky: I can not even explain I am happy to read your posts. :flowers:
-snApe-
Freelance freshie

Post by -snApe- »

allegrita wrote:What a great video, snApe! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. I love that song, and the imagery is lovely.
Thanks Alle :hearts:

I tried to express what the song means to me. First sadness and then pure joy and emotion.

When I hear this song I feel good and for me it was just this song I wanted to create a Mick/Beth vid.

The fact that you like the vid even makes me happier.

Hope I use the right words and everyone can understand me (?)
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Your words are wonderful. :heart:
-snApe-
Freelance freshie

Post by -snApe- »

allegrita wrote:Your words are wonderful. :heart:
Alle :smooch:

It is not really easy for me to write. Reading is not a problem and I understand, but write Image
Sometimes I'm afraid that I write something wrong but I hope that you understand me.
Or I imagine about you when you have to write in german. Image Image Image

And now i have seen your sig. Alle a wonderful and very beautiful sig :winky: I love it!!!! Image

Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

So glad to have found this, I must have missed it since Youtube blocked it here and I don't always keep up with Vimeo. This is just so brilliant, and I adore the additional scenes you've slipped in to this video. The images are all so vivid, and I was simply hypnotized by the entire last minute of the vid! The gorgeous technique . . . like the way the photographs are rotated as they come into view, and the rays of light on the rooftop scene . . . really enhances the whole thing. What a video! I love it!
:heart:
-snApe-
Freelance freshie

Post by -snApe- »

Shadow wrote:So glad to have found this, I must have missed it since Youtube blocked it here and I don't always keep up with Vimeo. This is just so brilliant, and I adore the additional scenes you've slipped in to this video. The images are all so vivid, and I was simply hypnotized by the entire last minute of the vid! The gorgeous technique . . . like the way the photographs are rotated as they come into view, and the rays of light on the rooftop scene . . . really enhances the whole thing. What a video! I love it!
:heart:
Shadow You tube had blocked it around the world immediately after the upload :shrug: I'm really glad that I know Vimeo. :winky:

Vivid - I've never read the word before and had to look in the dictionary. Shadow what a big compliment. :hyper2:

With this vid I wanted to show joy and happiness. To read the word "vivid" I think I did it. :hug:

Pictures of angel - I'm considered a long time and then I realized that it had to be the pictures of Beth when she was a child. She is Micks angel. It fits exactly.

The rays of light I've been sitting there a long time to turn it like I wanted to show it.
A small change in the program and everything look different. I can't say how often I started new because it looked stupid. :eyeroll: :noway:

About this sentence:
"I was simply hypnotized by the entire last minute of the vid!"
I am very, very happy :flowers: :heart: *squeak*

And also a big thanks for your comment on Vimeo. On Vimeo they are something special because they are so rare. To get a comment on vimeo I'm happy as a little child :laugh:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Just watched this again. . . . :happysigh: So beautiful!!
-snApe- wrote:With this vid I wanted to show joy and happiness. To read the word "vivid" I think I did it.
Oh, yes! Absolutely. :twothumbs:
-snApe- wrote:A small change in the program and everything look different. I can't say how often I started new because it looked stupid.
Sounds sooo familiar! Sometimes the first few tries are really strange, aren't they! :laugh:

I hope Youtube will unblock this one of these days. It's such a fantastic vid.
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I think this video is beautiful and it is so bright and vivid.

Return to “-snApe-'s Fan Vids”