Moonlight - I could never let you go / Mick & Beth

-snApe-
Freelance freshie

Moonlight - I could never let you go / Mick & Beth

Post by -snApe- »

When I made ​​this video I didn't knew the video program and was still learning to use

Now I have looked today after months for the first time - but I like it even if I was still a beginner when I create this

on you tube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3fyXhbeGtU

The Vimeo page I knew not then so it is not uploaded there :whoops:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: Moonlight - I could never let you go / Mick & Beth

Post by allegrita »

I've looked at a few of your videos, so I can see what you mean about this one not being quite as polished, but I love it. The song is perfect, and you used the effects that you had really well. One thing you do in your videos that I like a lot is to combine clips from different scenes, so it gives Mick and Beth a chance to be together in a new way. You did that in this video, too, and it really illustrated the feelings of yearning to bridge the distance between them.
kath40
Cleaner

Post by kath40 »

I just love that Moonlight is still inspiring us to make new videos. This was an excellent song choice that I never really considered before. Nice job, even if you were just learning your program, I can't tell. I'm more of an artist with a penile then with a program. I don't think I would even know where to begin if given the chance. :snicker:
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

It is wonderful that the magic of Moonlight is still alive and strong. It lives in fabulous pieces like this one.

Thank you, snApe!

Jenna
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

As a first vid this is stunning, snApe. :clapping:

I love the MickBeth dynamic in your vid - you've captured them perfectly. Your use of effects also worked perfectly. Looking forward to watching more of your vids. :thumbs:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
-snApe-
Freelance freshie

Post by -snApe- »

I should watch more in my video office. The posts I've seen yet on smooth :banghead:
allegrita wrote:I've looked at a few of your videos, so I can see what you mean about this one not being quite as polished, but I love it. The song is perfect, and you used the effects that you had really well. One thing you do in your videos that I like a lot is to combine clips from different scenes, so it gives Mick and Beth a chance to be together in a new way. You did that in this video, too, and it really illustrated the feelings of yearning to bridge the distance between them.
alle thanks
In my vids I always try to show that attraction between Mick and Beth. I love this pairing :heart:

kath40 wrote:I just love that Moonlight is still inspiring us to make new videos. This was an excellent song choice that I never really considered before. Nice job, even if you were just learning your program, I can't tell. I'm more of an artist with a penile then with a program. I don't think I would even know where to begin if given the chance. :snicker:
kath Image

We all learn during wi create something with it every single time. It never stops and everyone wants only one thing - will be better the next time.

I always try it and look at videos often so that I learn more.

jen wrote:It is wonderful that the magic of Moonlight is still alive and strong. It lives in fabulous pieces like this one.

Thank you, snApe!

Jenna
Jen Image I am delighted if older videos are looked once again

coco wrote:As a first vid this is stunning, snApe. :clapping:

I love the MickBeth dynamic in your vid - you've captured them perfectly. Your use of effects also worked perfectly. Looking forward to watching more of your vids. :thumbs:
Coco it is so nice to read that you've already looked at some of my videos and they liked. I still have to watch at many of your videos and look forward Image

Return to “-snApe-'s Fan Vids”