http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3CHkEDEYzY

and also on vimeo:
http://player.vimeo.com/video/24947430

There's so much love :heart:
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Moonlight - "Lady in red" Mick & Beth

Post by redwinter101 »

I confess, I was a little nervous about watching this as it's not really one of my favourite songs - but you've put together a beautiful video. I particularly loved the way you used the scenes from BC when Beth comes to Mick's apartment. Really amazing.

:flowers:

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

First of all, welcome!! :wave:

snApe, this video is wonderful. :hearts: It's beautifully done, and your use of slow motion is just mesmerizing.

Thank you so much for sharing it with us. :hug:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Ooh, what a gorgeous vid. That last scene of Beth leaning her head against her door and watching Mick walk away is one of my very favorite images of her - she simply glows. I loved all the scenes you chose, and the way you matched the images to the words and music. Mick has such a look of love and desire on his face in all of those scenes - you can almost feel it.

It's amazing - I don't really think of Beth as wearing that much red in Moonlight, but she really did!
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

snApe

You are, indeed, an artist. Your use of music and the pacing of the shots gives wonderfully conveys the near magnetic attraction between these two.

Nicely done!

Thank you!

Jenna
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

Oh this was fantastic! I loved it! A great job - thanks so much for posting. :flowers:

Sweet Mick dreams tonight for sure! :cloud9:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
-snApe-
Freelance freshie

Post by -snApe- »

redwinter101 wrote:I confess, I was a little nervous about watching this as it's not really one of my favourite songs - but you've put together a beautiful video. I particularly loved the way you used the scenes from BC when Beth comes to Mick's apartment. Really amazing.

:flowers:

Red
It' not your song but you nevertheless look it and that's great - you like it :yahoo:
Lilly wrote:First of all, welcome!! :wave:

snApe, this video is wonderful. :hearts: It's beautifully done, and your use of slow motion is just mesmerizing.

Thank you so much for sharing it with us. :hug:
I did not know the word and must look what it means Image

Now I know and I can only say Image
allegrita wrote:Ooh, what a gorgeous vid. That last scene of Beth leaning her head against her door and watching Mick walk away is one of my very favorite images of her - she simply glows. I loved all the scenes you chose, and the way you matched the images to the words and music. Mick has such a look of love and desire on his face in all of those scenes - you can almost feel it.

It's amazing - I don't really think of Beth as wearing that much red in Moonlight, but she really did!
Oh yes, even in the sequence 'whats left behind' and the scenes are not in this video :snicker:

I am glad that you loved alls the scenes I chose and I am delighted that you like my video Image
jen wrote:snApe

You are, indeed, an artist. Your use of music and the pacing of the shots gives wonderfully conveys the near magnetic attraction between these two.

Nicely done!

Thank you!

Jenna
I can not believe you like my videos so and now i really blushed Image
MickLifeCrisis wrote:Oh this was fantastic! I loved it! A great job - thanks so much for posting. :flowers:

Sweet Mick dreams tonight for sure! :cloud9:
Also at you a big thanks Image

And do you have? :batseyes:
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Beautifully done. :clapping: The slo-mo feel of the entire vid was perfect.

I'm not a fan of this song but I love what you did with it. You've captured Beth so beautifully here and it highlights all the reasons why Mick was so taken with her. :hearts:

You also used my fave rooftop scene in so many cool moments of that vid. :thumbs:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
-snApe-
Freelance freshie

Post by -snApe- »

coco wrote:Beautifully done. :clapping: The slo-mo feel of the entire vid was perfect.

I'm not a fan of this song but I love what you did with it. You've captured Beth so beautifully here and it highlights all the reasons why Mick was so taken with her. :hearts:

You also used my fave rooftop scene in so many cool moments of that vid. :thumbs:

Thank you coco. I'm very happy, just because it's not really your song but you still like the video Image
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I always liked this song and had no idea Beth wore so much red. I always think of red with Coraline but you did a wonderful job with this video. :clapping:

Return to “-snApe-'s Fan Vids”