you tube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV4_-QzMXdA

and also on vimeo:
http://player.vimeo.com/video/25611390
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Moonlight - "Life without you" Josef & Sarah

Post by redwinter101 »

Oh, this is so lovely - it really brings out the pathos of their story - and it makes me want to go and watch Sleeping Beauty again.

Poor Josef. :hankie:

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

snApe

Wow!

There was not a lot of onscreen footage to work with but you have done an incredible job of showing the pain, grief and loss of Charles (Josef) and Sarah.

The choice of song was absolute perfection!

This brought it home anew how much Charles lost when Sarah failed to awaken--not simply the romance he thought would be theirs, but the future he had envisioned for them. In a sense, all that Josef Kostan had accomplished, gained and succeeded in was his second choice.

Sarah was his first choice.

There are scenes when that is so clearly reflected on Jason's face.

Wonderfully done!
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

This video is so sweet and sad - you really portray Josef's sadness and sense of loss. And with the images of her face, you show that his sadness is tied in with his memories of Sarah and his thoughts of the life they had together. What a beautiful song! It really is perfect for Josef... :bmoon:
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Oh, that was so beautiful. Very well done, snApe. :hearts:

A song I've never heard before and it works so well here with them. I feel like watching Sleeping Beauty again now. :happysigh:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
fairytoes
Rogue vampire

Post by fairytoes »

Oh man, ich kämpf grad echt mit den Tränen. :hankie: Was für ein wundervolles Video snApe. :hearts: Den Song hab ich vorher noch nie gehört, aber er passt einfach PERFEKT auf Josef und Sarah.

Wahnsinnig schön. Und traurig.

:flowers:
Wonderful Banner by Redwinter
Gorgeous Avi by Lilly
Thank you!
-snApe-
Freelance freshie

Post by -snApe- »

redwinter101 wrote:Oh, this is so lovely - it really brings out the pathos of their story - and it makes me want to go and watch Sleeping Beauty again.

Poor Josef. :hankie:

Red
Thanks :hug: Josef... by Lilith's fanfic it's really grown fond of me. Previously in the series, he was just there and okay, but I got him through Newborn extremely fond.
jen wrote:snApe

Wow!

There was not a lot of onscreen footage to work with but you have done an incredible job of showing the pain, grief and loss of Charles (Josef) and Sarah.

The choice of song was absolute perfection!

This brought it home anew how much Charles lost when Sarah failed to awaken--not simply the romance he thought would be theirs, but the future he had envisioned for them. In a sense, all that Josef Kostan had accomplished, gained and succeeded in was his second choice.

Sarah was his first choice.

There are scenes when that is so clearly reflected on Jason's face.

Wonderfully done!
Thanks, thanks Image I can not tell you how much I've been searching for the right scenes of Josef. There was a lot of work but it was worth it and it was about completely different times, especially after looking at scenes of Josef :winky:
allegrita wrote:This video is so sweet and sad - you really portray Josef's sadness and sense of loss. And with the images of her face, you show that his sadness is tied in with his memories of Sarah and his thoughts of the life they had together. What a beautiful song! It really is perfect for Josef... :bmoon:
I love to read those comments Image
coco wrote:Oh, that was so beautiful. Very well done, snApe. :hearts:

A song I've never heard before and it works so well here with them. I feel like watching Sleeping Beauty again now. :happysigh:
I've heard this song (it's by Stanfour) and immediately thought of Josef & Sarah
fairytoes wrote:Oh man, ich kämpf grad echt mit den Tränen. :hankie: Was für ein wundervolles Video snApe. :hearts: Den Song hab ich vorher noch nie gehört, aber er passt einfach PERFEKT auf Josef und Sarah.

Wahnsinnig schön. Und traurig.

:flowers:
fairy so ging es mir jedesmal wenn ich das Lied gehört habe Image Vom ersten Moment wußte ich, dass ich dieses Lied in einem Video verarbeiten wollte. Alleine das Lied löste in mir jedesmal Emotionen aus... ich mußte einfach ein Video damit machen. Und es war klar wer die Hauptpersonen sind. Image Nicht Mick & Beth. Für dieses Lied kamen nur Josef & Sarah in Frage.

Danke dir für deinen lieben Kommentar Image
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I am such a Josef/Sarah fan I can't believe I missed this. It's amazing what you did with so little footage to work with.

Just lovely.

Return to “-snApe-'s Fan Vids”