Lovely interview with Jordan about Entourage

Locked Supporting Cast threads are here.
starbucksjunkie
Logan's WoW nemesis
Location: Home drinking my own Starbucks and watching my DVDs. There's a recession on!

Lovely interview with Jordan about Entourage

Post by starbucksjunkie »

I found this lovely interview with Jordan in which he talks about his role in Entourage, Season Six, and his character's rivalry with Ari Gold (Jeremy Piven).

And a great picture!
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/2 ... index.html

"There is a degree to which . . . all literature, highbrow or low, from the Aeneid onward, is fan fiction . . . retelling and reimagining the stories that were told before us and that we have come of age loving--amateurs--we proceed, seeking out the blank places in the map that our favorite writers . . . have left for us . . ." -- Michael Chabon, Maps and Legends
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Re: Lovely interview with Jordan about Entourage

Post by librarian_7 »

This is nice, although I'd love to hear more about the "Surrogates" role. I keep thinking I'm catching glimpses of him in the previews...

Lucky
starbucksjunkie
Logan's WoW nemesis
Location: Home drinking my own Starbucks and watching my DVDs. There's a recession on!

Re: Lovely interview with Jordan about Entourage

Post by starbucksjunkie »

You are, Lucky.

http://surrogates-movie-trailer.blogspot.com/

Look for him at about 1:20.

"There is a degree to which . . . all literature, highbrow or low, from the Aeneid onward, is fan fiction . . . retelling and reimagining the stories that were told before us and that we have come of age loving--amateurs--we proceed, seeking out the blank places in the map that our favorite writers . . . have left for us . . ." -- Michael Chabon, Maps and Legends

Return to “The Supporting Cast Archives”