Sophia needs work!

Locked Sophia threads are here.
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Sophia needs work!

Post by r1015bill »

http://www.teletext.co.uk/entertainment ... +work.aspx

Sophia needs some work

Actress Sophia Myles, star of sci-fi epic Outlander, has told me about what she's got in the pipeline.

"I have nothing in the pipeline. I never have anything in the pipeline. I'm always envious of people that have things in the pipeline," she laughed.

"I always kind of wing it for one gig to the next. I work, then I'm unemployed," she added. Hey, if you're stuck for work Sophia, give me a call.
Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Re: Sophia needs work!

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

She's funny.
Banner by the talented Hot Micks
MoonMarg
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by MoonMarg »

I'd so love to see her on TV again. Has she gone back to England to live?
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

Listening to the podcast she made in January for www.sophiamyles.org, it sounds like she's headquartered in England now but is going back to LA and other places frequently. I might be misinterpreting that OR things have changed.

The two little interviews that have come out have been UK press probably in preparation for the release of Outlander DVD there.
MoonShadow
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by MoonShadow »

Talk about coincidence,
My hubby picked Outlander from the Amazon list last night to watch, and I had forgotten that she co-stared in this movie. The intro credits rolled and I was bouncing up and down asking him if he knew who that was... (of course he didn't :giggle: ) but it made my night to see and hear her voice again.

sigh. I miss ML

:Mickangel:
Banner by Lilly

Be bloody, bold, and resolute; laugh to scorn
The power of man, for none of woman born
Shall harm Macbeth.

Macbeth, 4. 1
news
Fledgling

Post by news »

Thanks for the links r1015bill. Sophia's name was mentioned in regard to a part in New Moon. I miss her. :rose: :hearts: Hope to see her again, whenever it happens for her.

Here's the link from back in January about it. http://www.vamploves.com/index.php?showtopic=23

MoonShadow..I only brought Outlander, because Sophia was in it. It was nice to hear her voice again, I agree. ;)

Return to “The Sophia Archives”