Shannyn - LA Underground "Engine Collision" 3/09

Locked Shannyn threads are here.
lynnrxgal
Fledgling

Shannyn - LA Underground "Engine Collision" 3/09

Post by lynnrxgal »

Anyone wondering what Shannyn is up to? She certainly is her own person!
http://www.la-underground.net/2009/03/l ... ision.html

After getting a taste of the festival on its sold-out opening night, we decided to stop by again last night for the premiere of Maudegone, a new experimental project by actress/musician Shannyn Sossamon. Since her quiet departure from Warpaint, we've been curious to see what she's been up to and these series of strange and beautiful musical vignettes (featuring Isidora Goreshter, Hunter Hamilton, and Sossamon) more than quelled our curiosity. One particular piece entitled "I Wish That," featuring Sossamon with sister Jennifer Lindberg and the lovely Jennifer Furches, reminded us how good of a drummer that lady is. We actually still think her choices for more seductive hip-hop drum patterns with nuanced dynamics suited Warpaint more, but what do we know. In any case, look for future showings of this project in the near future.
mwj01
Courtesan

Re: Shannyn - LA Underground "Engine Collision" 3/09

Post by mwj01 »

Okeydokes. :eyes: You're right Lynn, she definitely is her own person! I only watched three of them and they're interesting. I like her quirkiness and off-centeredness though.

Thanks for posting!

"Damn this man and his eternal hotness!" -SirenSong
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Re: Shannyn - LA Underground "Engine Collision" 3/09

Post by Phoenix »

Well, that was intriguing. Thanks for the link. :ysmile:
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.

Return to “The Shannyn Archives”