Sonata's 11th Anniversary - May 16, 2019

allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Sonata's 11th Anniversary - May 16, 2019

Post by allegrita »

Well, I did it again! :eyeroll: I'm a day late for the Sonata-versary. And this year, I haven't got the excuse of jet lag. I just remembered wrong. :sigh: Oh well. I am not going to beat myself up for being off by a day. Because every day is a Moonlight day for me. :blinksmile:

These days, the world seems to be in such turmoil. Political ugliness and personal fights and attacks on what seem to be the most essential, core values in society: respect for others, kindness, politeness, a willingness to see the other person's point of view. It all seems to be swirling away in these tempests of anger and cruelty and just plain craziness. :Mickangel:

It makes me even more grateful to have this haven to come to, where I know people will be kind to one another, where you all "get me" and my infatuation with a show that has been gone for more than a decade. Where people really care about one another and lift one another up. :hearts: This board has always been my happy place, where I knew I was among friends. And in this scary time, I value it more than ever.

And without Moonlight, this place--our friendships--wouldn't have existed. :ghug: So thank you, Trevor and Ron! Thank you, Alex, Sophia, Jason, and Shannyn--and all the other wonderful people who made that amazing world we all fell in love with. Thank you, dear Phee, for creating this place. And thank you to the wonderful mods who have kept it going all these years.

And mostly, thank you all. Thanks for being such good friends, for being here for each other when we need it, for posting beautiful videos and writing stories and making this a place that's fun to hang out. :cloud9:

(Thank you MyMaximus for sharing this picture with us)
choccyterri
Logan's WoW nemesis

Re: Sonata's 11th Anniversary - May 16, 2019

Post by choccyterri »

:hug: Awww, lovely Alle, and thank you for continuing to give us a wonderful place to come and share our love for this little show, that is still so big in our hearts. :heart:

Sending Sonata plus one day love to my Moonlight family!! :rose:

“It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.”
― Marcus Aurelius.
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

:ghug: :ghug: :ghug:

:thanks2: :thanks2:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I thank you and everyone here as well. As you said the world has gotten more complicated the last few years but this place is still warm and welcoming
Moonlightsonata
Rogue vampire

Post by Moonlightsonata »

Thanks to Alle and everyone here for creating a home for those of us who loved Moonlight.
Thank you Coco for the lovely banner.
jmc
Rogue vampire

Post by jmc »

Thanks, Alle for providing this haven at first to heal the sore hearts after the premature ending of Moonlight and now as a place to escape from the outside world for a bit.

. . . Love is strong as death . . . - Song of Solomon 8: 6
"fiercely faithful"

My beautiful MickBeth avatar by Twilightdew. My beautiful banner courtesy of the very talented Phoenix.
MoonMarg
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by MoonMarg »

Wow hard to believe it's been 11 years. Still love Moonlight as I did all those years ago. And still come here to this wonderful place. Thank you to all that make it special.
LoveBite
Kostan Industries intern

Post by LoveBite »

Last week I kept wondering what the date May 16 meant ... of course, Moonlight! Eleven years already. Such beautiful but sad memories, life has never been the same. Miss this show with its beautiful vampire.
Carol
~LoveBite

Return to “Moonlight Celebrations”