Cheers to Fate PG

A place for Cat Moon's G to PG-13 stories
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Cheers to Fate PG

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

This was a lovely little MickBeth snippet! :hearts: Morgues are much more interesting than parking lots.

I am having fun poking around your office. I promise to put everything back where I found it and I'll even dust a bit and water the plants. :snicker:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
Catmoon
Rogue vampire

Post by Catmoon »

MickLifeCrisis wrote:This was a lovely little MickBeth snippet! :hearts: Morgues are much more interesting than parking lots.

I am having fun poking around your office. I promise to put everything back where I found it and I'll even dust a bit and water the plants. :snicker:
Yes, I can see someone is doing a bit of reading tonight! :snicker: Um, in case you hadn't noticed the plants are all long dead -- but the dust is five feet deep, so don't forget to wear a mask! :giggle:

Wish I was still creative these days, but it's so nice that people are still enjoying my old stories. Thanks for visiting and commenting.
Click here for link to my HB series story index

"I do whatever the Josef-muse tells me to do."
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Trust me--people are still enjoying your stories. :hearts: :hug: I adore this one and I still maintain that it's much cooler than the anniversary celebrated on the show. :laugh:

Return to “Cat Moon's Office”