Remembrances; chapter 3

A place for crazy fluffy's G to PG-13 stories
crazy fluffy
Freelance freshie

Remembrances; chapter 3

Post by crazy fluffy »

Thanks again to francis for the translation! :smooch: :flowers:

Los Angeles, 2009:

Beth was standing at the terrace and watching the nightly L.A. while her thoughts wandered. Mick and Josef had brought her in one of the currently vacant houses he owned, after she had been turned at the place of the shooting by Mick. Two days she had been obviously in a coma. The gunshot wounds had healed, but she hadn’t woken up all that time. Mick had been very worried that something had gone wrong, as with Sarah. Beth sighed and turned around. Through the big glass door she was able to see how the two vampires discussed the latest measures with each other.
Josef wanted to go back into town and to his business, which she could understand well. She and Mick would spend the next weeks in the remote villa until she had control over her bloodlust and would be able to be among humans again without being a danger to them.
She sighed again. She had experienced today quite strikingly how strong her bloodlust was at the moment.

“No Mick, that’s not true. No-one could have cared better for me than you.”
Beth just wanted to hug Mick when an irresistible scent entered her nostrils. Never in her life had she smelled something that delicious. She turned her head towards the door and saw Josef standing ther with a glass and a pitcher of blood. Without being able to control it a soft growl escaped her.
“Looks like someone is very hungry. Maybe you should finally offer Beth something to drink, Mick.”
With these words Josef wanted to move forward and give Mick the glass of blood, to give it to Beth. But Beth was faster. With vampire speed she rose from the bed and ripped the glass with the pitcher out of the stunned Josef’s hand. Within two minutes both were empty. Now she looked around a bit insecure, her short blood rush was gone suddenly.
“Okay…” Josef needed a few seconds to calm down from the shock that Beth had been able to throw him off his guard like that. “That wasn’t exactly how I had planned it, but of course it works that way, too.”
Mick wasn’t able to hide a grin, but tried to stifle it as soon as possible when Josef threw him a scathing look.
“I think it’s better if Josef get some more blood for you, you seem to be very hungry.” he adressed Beth.
She just nodded and slowly walked towards the bed again, cause suddenly she felt rather weak.
“You should sit down again, you are very weak yet.” Mick came to her aid and took her hand to lead her back to the bed, while Josef made his way to the kitchen to get some more blood bags.

Beth turned around again and watched the dark street that went from the house to the city. The next house was almost a mile away and the danger that someone came across their house was scarce. She heard Mick and Josef saying goodbye and then the door to the terrace opened. When she finally turned around she saw Mick standing in front of her with her cell phone. She knitted her eyebrows together. Right, she had forgotten that she had to call some friends and Ben Talbot at her work place to tell them, that she wouldn’t be in L.A. the next week. Mick had told them as an excuse that he and Beth had flown to a good friend of Beth’s in New York who had had an accident. But this excuse wasn’t valid for long without someone getting suspicious. Beth knew that soon she would have to leave L.A. together with Mick and start a new identity and a new life in another town.
Everything okay, Beth?“, Mick’s deep voice pulled her from her thoughts.
“Yeah, of course, I just was thinking about what to say on the phone,” she answered and took the cell phone out of his hand. Mick hugged her briefly, kissed her mouth and wanted to go back inside, but Beth grabbed him and the kiss soon lasted a bit longer than Mick had planned. Beth’s hands wandered slowly over his shoulders to his abdomen and found their way under his T-shirt. The first time his skin didn’t feel colder than hers. She sensed how Mick started to get really into the kiss and how his hands began to wander over her body slowly. But suddenly she felt her fangs growing. Surprised she pushed Mick away and then looked at him apologizing.
“I’m sorry, I… that took me by surprise now. It seems I don’t have a grip on that one yet.”
Mick smiled. “Doesn’t matter. You will certainly need some more time to control the vampire in you. With a bit of time and exercise this will happen soon.” he calmed her down.
Beth raised an eyebrow questioningly: „Oh, Mick St. John, and what exactly do you comprise under exercise?”
Mick looked at her with a wry grin. “I’m thinking about it. Why don’t you call your friends in the meantime and tell them why you’re not in town?”
She nodded and he gave her a kiss to the forehead.
“I’ll be in the house to talk to Josef some more, okay?”
“Okay.”
Beth waited until he was back in the house and dialed the first number. When she was finished she realized that she started to feel hungry again, even when she had eaten not even half an hour ago. She watched Mick and Josef, who were still talking to each other, and decided finally to go into the house. She didn’t know where exactly the stash of blood was, but she was sure that she would be able to find it somehow. She just had to follow her nose. In the house it was dark but her eyes quickly adapted and she could see everything clear as day. Soon she had zoned in on the faint whiff of blood that led her through the living room over the hall to the kitchen. Without problems she found the secret fridge and opened it. She smiled. In front of her there were piles of blood bags and they gave off an irresistible scent. Greedy she opened the first bag and started to drink.
She only stopped when she heard a sound. She looked up and saw Josef and Mick standing in the door. She uttered a small growl and bared her fangs. What did these two want here? This was her food and she wasn’t inclined to share, neither with Mick nor Josef. She saw how Mick came nearer slowly and talked to her. She backed away and growled again, this time louder and more dangerously.
Mick stood. Beth had managed to drink almost all the blood bags within a few minutes.
“Beth, calm down, we don’t want to hurt you.” He reached out to her, but Beth shrank back into the wall, her hands clutching the half empty blood bag.
“My food,” she growled at him.
“Did she just growl at you?”, Josef couldn’t help but comment. Mick threw him an acid look.
“You can keep the food, we don’t want to take it from you. But you better come with me now. You had enough blood for now.”, Mick tried again.
But Beth didn’t want to listen. Suddenly she jumped up and kicked the unexpecting Mick into the gut, then she gave Josef a punch on his chin when he tried to hold her back.
She bypassed both men, left the room and successfully fled.

TBC

comments are feeding my muse! :cocktail:
Sorry for all english errors I write!
lorig
Fledgling

Re: Remembrances; chapter 3

Post by lorig »

Started off nice and sweet and sesual and then...BAM!! She goes all rougue and leaves. So not good!!

I loved it. I look forward to the next chapter!! :cheer:
Gorgeous banner by PinkiePie
Tag by Mags and coco
crazy fluffy
Freelance freshie

Post by crazy fluffy »

Thank you, lorig :hug:
NightAir
Fledgling

Post by NightAir »

This is not good! Beth is having a hard time controlling herself and Mick and Josef weren't prepared for her actions. I'm worried. :pray:

You have definitely got my interest. :flowers:
crazy fluffy
Freelance freshie

Post by crazy fluffy »

NightAir wrote:This is not good! Beth is having a hard time controlling herself and Mick and Josef weren't prepared for her actions. I'm worried. :pray:

You have definitely got my interest. :flowers:
Thank you NightAir, I'm happy I've got yor interest now. :devil: :hug:
Mick and Josef really weren't prepared for this, so they should go after Beth as quickly as possible. :yes:

Return to “crazy fluffy's Office”