Father's Day- M/B PG 13

A place for Jen's G to PG-13 stories
jen
Cleaner

Re: Father's Day- M/B PG 13

Post by jen »

How lovely to take this journey again. Mick finally made it there with Beth, and he, too, found peace.

Thank you!
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
jenstc2003
Rogue vampire

Post by jenstc2003 »

Thanks Lucy! *hugs* And I agree- the pain would never completely go away, but days like Father's Day would be that much more poignant. He really has found what his parents would have wanted for him, though.
Lucy wrote:you feel the pain every day....it's the landmark days it gets accentuated and you mark that pain. Great portrait you painted here......he found it all in the end. He really did. (and you gave it to him)
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Jen

Mick's Synful One
jenstc2003
Rogue vampire

Post by jenstc2003 »

*Hugs* Thanks Allegrita!! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I think Mick would want to share his happiness with him- after all, who else could appreciate it more than the one who helped him become the man he is.
allegrita wrote:What a great Father's Day story! I missed it the first time around, so I'm thrilled it came back up to Active Topics so that I could catch it this time.. So many themes of fatherhood here: the loss of a child and Mick's torment at being unable to tell his parents he was alive; the loss of his dad too soon; the terrible choice Mick made to save Beth from becoming his vampire "child"; and best of all, the joy of siring Beth and finally finding peace with her and through her. How lovely that Mick can share his happiness with his dad at last. :heart:
Jen

Mick's Synful One
BlueEyedMonster
Fledgling

Post by BlueEyedMonster »

Beautiful Jen
jenstc2003
Rogue vampire

Post by jenstc2003 »

Thanks!!!