My Everything- CynCora PG 13- SLASH

A place for Jen's G to PG-13 stories
jenstc2003
Rogue vampire

My Everything- CynCora PG 13- SLASH

Post by jenstc2003 »

Disclaimer- Nope, Cynthia and Coraline aren't mine. I just borrow them from time to time.
Rating- PG 13. This IS a slash and it implies a long term sexual relationship between Cynthia and Corline. If this might be uncomfortable, you've been warned.
Notes- Just a one shot that hit me over the head while I was camping yesterday.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You were all things to me- Mother, lover, sister, and friend. I believed in you- knew that you would never do a wrong that could not be explained by who- and what- we are. But I was wrong. You betrayed me- for what? A mortal play thing? You told me you would care for me forever- love me forever- but you risked my life and your life for him. Time and again, I forgave you for your obsession with him. You couldn’t have him merely adore you. You had to have him- had to possess him. It was a merry chase, and he fell for you. OF course he did. Who could resist you? You showed him those beautiful eyes and I bet he was gone. You could charm anyone- and you always will.

Even when I was just your servant, and I knew nothing about what you are, you had my soul in trust. Then, I learned of the magic that you were. The night you turned me, I thought my life could be no more perfect. I had you- what else did I Need? I couldn’t imagine living any other life, even if we were damned by all around us. We were mortal sinners together in every way imaginable, but it didn’t matter because I had you.

That night, you took me to your bed, pleasured me as I’d never been pleasured before by the dozens of men I’d bedded, and when I thought it could get no better, your fangs pierced my breast, and the world shattered. It was all things that we are told to avoid- excess in every sense- but when I woke in your arms, seeing with my vampire vision for the first time, I knew I was loved.

As we talked long into the night of my turning, you promised me you would be there for me- and you kept your word for two and a half centuries. You protected me- cherished me in every way. You humored me by staying in Europe most of the time- even though we both knew you preferred the New World. Europe was never safe for you- but you stayed there, and you kept me by your side. Sure, I heard the comments about us. I was “The Princess’ Pet”- the one who never had to do anything, and who hated everyone. And I did. I loved only you- spurned every man, and everything for your arms, your touch- your love. You swore you would always be there for me, but then you met him.

At first, I assumed that your dalliance was nothing out of the ordinary- you’d play the slut with your human toy for a while, then you’d come back where you belong. And I had always hated LA, so I let you play. You came back in the end- begging me to be your maid of honor. “Cherie, if you love me, you will do this. Let me go. Find someone who can love you like he loves me.” You swore you couldn’t love me like that, and I knew it was lost. But life without you was unthinkable. I vowed I’d kill myself before I’d go on without you. Then you told me the rest of your plan. I’d never met him- your Mick- but what you wanted to do was simply unthinkable. Your family would never allow it, and a man like you described would never accept this “gift” of yours. He was too honorable and good- too full of life- to want it. Love you, he might, but his love would never last the ages like mine. The thought was ludicrous- a rape turn? How could you even think it could end any other way than him hating you? I told you what I thought. You were so completely confident in your plan that you refused to listen. So I waited for the other shoe to fall. Eventually, I was beside you while you mourned his departure after his turning. “A MONSTER? How could he think that? I gave him the most perfect gift I could give… made him more than he could ever be… and he left me! Cursed me… what do I do?“ I couldn’t answer that.

You cried in my arms for a few hours that morning, while I cursed this bastard who had hurt you. But all I could do was try to comfort you. “You know, Cherie… you never needed him. We’ve loved each other for centuries- let the ungrateful bastard go. He’ll be put down as a rogue- let him find his peace. He was never meant to be one of us.” You looked at me with a hatred I’d never seen on your face.

“Don’t you understand?” You cried “He will come to love his new life, and then he will be my Mick- my husband- for eternity. I have loved you Cherie- but I’ve never been loved like he loves me. That won’t go away.” But I knew better. Even later that day, when you sought him out, he did all he could to spurn the human you thought he’d welcome, and he never accepted it- not in all these years.

A strong man, you always said, would be the best vampire. I always laughed at that. It’s not true, unless the man happens to be one who wants to have this life. A strong man can rebel faster and harder than any other, as you learned a few years later, the day he ran off from you again- leaving you for what would be months on end. He had cursed you for turning him- cursing him- for the hundredth- maybe the thousandth time. The look in your eyes when you came to me that afternoon was too painful to look at, and I would have happily had his head on a platter. But I put on a good face for you when he returned. You needed me, and I could never refuse you. Not like him. NEVER like him.

The game played out for decades- cat and mouse, with me left to pick up the pieces. You always came back to me after he left you. Even if it was cold comfort, I felt your old love for me return, if only for a moment. Finally, he did the unthinkable. He tried to kill his sire. He failed, of course, but you forgave him for the attempt. Would I be able to do that? Is my love for you so blind? Could I excuse you for such a travesty? I can’t answer that- least of all right now. But I’m here- tonight of all nights, I am with you as you wait to face the repercussions of your actions.

You’ve chosen him over me yet again- took the cure with my help and then gave it to him, putting your life on the line for his worthless ass. You gave me no explanation- only that it’s the last hope for you to be happy. You asked my help, dragging me in with you. And I knew I should not have gotten involved. Your father may have forgiven you, but never me. I should have assumed that it was suicidal for me to be involved- but I did it. Was it EVER worth the cost- loving you? Certainly not for him, or he’d never have been so cruel to you. But is my love- my self- sacrifice- any better? You treat me as if I were a toy- something you do love for a moment, but which you can toss aside for him in an instant. I could never do that to you. I could never bear a life without at least the possibility of you in it. But tonight your Father’s orders are clear. You are cut off- and anyone may do what they will to you without his stir. You’ve asked me once again to stand with you- but would you ask if he were here? I think I know the answer- and it is not the right one. If he loves you so damned much, why is he not here for you now? But you’ll never see it- never accept it at the very least. Only one person has ever loved you enough to stand with you at this moment. And I’m still not sure that she can. I was offered a choice I never anticipated- I could stay with you and face the consequences, or I could leave and start fresh. Those are options I still have until they arrive for you. But I know I can’t leave you to face the end alone. He would do that- not me. I have always said that I loved you even to the death. Tonight, I hope you will finally understand. And maybe- just maybe- it will be worth it.

The arrive, blades bared, and you put on a brave face, your eyes never leaving mine. You once called these men friends, but now you see their true faces. Like all the rest, they have cast you aside, and the blades leave their intent tonight clear. When I see the blades, I know- I can’t do it. I can’t bear to see you go, so I step forward, taking the first blow, and the last I’ll ever know. I look back, hoping that you will understand. And the truth reveals itself. You- who I’ve never known to break- are begging, screaming for my life. You do still love me. That’s all I need to know as I feel the blade. Only one love will last to death. I just wish you could have understood that before. You have always been my everything- and you always will be.
Jen

Mick's Synful One
Emma-lee
Logan's WoW nemesis

Re: My Everything- CynCora PG 13- SLASH

Post by Emma-lee »

WOW!! Very powerful, I loved it. We always get to see Mick's side of the turning and sometimes Cora's. This is a fresh look at it, from an 'outsider's' POV.

Great Job. :clapping:

Wonderful banner by Redwinter101, Avatar by Jen.
jenstc2003
Rogue vampire

Post by jenstc2003 »

*Smiles* Thanks Em!!! I'm glad you liked it!! I'm pretty sure that she had a few thoughts on his turning- and we know that there was a strong relationship between her and Coraline. I could really see her feeling like this...
Emma-lee wrote:WOW!! Very powerful, I loved it. We always get to see Mick's side of the turning and sometimes Cora's. This is a fresh look at it, from an 'outsider's' POV.

Great Job. :clapping:
Jen

Mick's Synful One
Sparrow
Freelance freshie

Post by Sparrow »

Very very good Jen! :bat:
bluedahlia3
Rogue vampire
Location: Strolling down a foggy street, collar popped up, emoting cigarette smoke

Post by bluedahlia3 »

I'm glad you took the time to write this down. It's lovely. This is a partnership I think should be explored and you've done it well. Congratulations. :rose:
"I'm only wearing black until they come up with something darker." LaCroix
Forever grateful to Trevor Munson for his gift.
jenstc2003
Rogue vampire

Post by jenstc2003 »

Thanks Spar!!! I'm glad you liked it!!
Sparrow wrote:Very very good Jen! :bat:
Jen

Mick's Synful One
jenstc2003
Rogue vampire

Post by jenstc2003 »

Thanks!!! I was looking for something a little different, and this certainly does go a bit off of my usual track, so when the idea came to me, I ran with it. There is definitely a LOT to work with in their relationship, after 300 odd years. I'm so glad you liked it!
bluedahlia3 wrote:I'm glad you took the time to write this down. It's lovely. This is a partnership I think should be explored and you've done it well. Congratulations. :rose:
Jen

Mick's Synful One
mitzie
Courtesan

Post by mitzie »

Lovely piece of writing!! I love the backstory and the exploration of their relationship!!! Very well-done!!!! :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :hyper2: :bmoon: :eyes: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :thud: :thud: :notworthy: :rose:

mitzie :mooncat:
jenstc2003
Rogue vampire

Post by jenstc2003 »

*hugs* Thanks Mitzie!!! I'm glad you enjoyed it!! I've always wondered exactly how much was there in their history... this was my chance to explore it a bit.
mitzie wrote:Lovely piece of writing!! I love the backstory and the exploration of their relationship!!! Very well-done!!!! :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :hyper2: :bmoon: :eyes: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :thud: :thud: :notworthy: :rose:

mitzie :mooncat:
Jen

Mick's Synful One
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Cynthia is such a well rounded character in this story, jen. From the few glimpses we saw you made her real. Wonderful!
She really loves Coraline, and had 250 years with her until Mick came around. Then Coraline abandoned her, and she was lost. But still, she saw the disaster in the making with the turning of Mick. Even when Cynthia hated what Coraline did, she had a clear view for Mick’s merits. She wasn’t blinded by hatred. That’s rare.
It must have been nice to have Coraline back, with an „I told you so“, but hard to see Coraline hurting. And to be still rejected by her, that was awful.
Through Cynthia you give us a glimpse of what Coraline saw in Mick, how much he loved her. And Cynthia excuses everything Coraline does, and in extension almost everything Mick does. She’s really strong.
It’s really tragic that Cynthia let herself drag into everything, without getting Coraline back.
What Cynthia can’t understand (and me too) is that Mick didn’t come to help Coraline. I guess at some point in season two this would have been adressed.
Cynthia takes the same sacrifice that Jackson took. And I’m not sure it was worth it, but she sees Coraline begging, and it’s enough.

This is a powerful tragedy worthy of Shakespeare.
jenstc2003
Rogue vampire

Post by jenstc2003 »

*hugs* Worthy of Shakespeare? Oh my GOSH! That is a fabulous compliment!! I adore Shakespeare! MacBeth is one of my favorite plays of all time. I really do sort of see Cynthia as being there for Coraline when all others go out on her, so this made perfect sense to me. I saw her cattiness toward Mick when we saw her as a reaction to him somehow seriously hurting her. I am not sure how soon after the events of MC this happens... so perhaps Mick wasn't even a vampire again. I don't see Coraline's father as being a very patient man, or one who would wait to act, so it might be that Mick couldn't have come after her yet even if he would have... and I suspect that he would have eventually. I'm so glad you enjoyed it!
francis wrote:Cynthia is such a well rounded character in this story, jen. From the few glimpses we saw you made her real. Wonderful!
She really loves Coraline, and had 250 years with her until Mick came around. Then Coraline abandoned her, and she was lost. But still, she saw the disaster in the making with the turning of Mick. Even when Cynthia hated what Coraline did, she had a clear view for Mick’s merits. She wasn’t blinded by hatred. That’s rare.
It must have been nice to have Coraline back, with an „I told you so“, but hard to see Coraline hurting. And to be still rejected by her, that was awful.
Through Cynthia you give us a glimpse of what Coraline saw in Mick, how much he loved her. And Cynthia excuses everything Coraline does, and in extension almost everything Mick does. She’s really strong.
It’s really tragic that Cynthia let herself drag into everything, without getting Coraline back.
What Cynthia can’t understand (and me too) is that Mick didn’t come to help Coraline. I guess at some point in season two this would have been adressed.
Cynthia takes the same sacrifice that Jackson took. And I’m not sure it was worth it, but she sees Coraline begging, and it’s enough.

This is a powerful tragedy worthy of Shakespeare.
Jen

Mick's Synful One
jenstc2003
Rogue vampire

Post by jenstc2003 »

*Bumpage*
Jen

Mick's Synful One
jenstc2003
Rogue vampire