New Three Rivers Forum Open!

Locked (general Moonlight) threads can be found here
mwj01
Courtesan

Re: New Three Rivers Forum Open!

Post by mwj01 »

wpgrace wrote:So Sister Girl... if the party is at your place, can it start earlier?

Our international fan base has many European members who would do better, I think, if it started about 5 or 6 EST... as for them, it is nighttime by then already.... I think our Aussie members will be ok, tho it will be a daytime party for them... but our EuroFans are kinda stuck in the middle there... and we want to celebrate with them too... :heart:

Whatcha think????
Oh absolutely! Thanks Sister Hon! BRB
Last edited by mwj01 on Wed May 20, 2009 2:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

"Damn this man and his eternal hotness!" -SirenSong
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

mwj01 wrote:
Phoenix wrote: :champs: Looks like the combined site-warming / Three-Rivers-is-a-go party is on at your place Wednesday night! :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:
Okay then! :cheering: I wasn't sure if I was going to be attending one or two parties tomorrow night. :snicker: So we'll have it at our place. And I'm bringing these balloons! :wishes:

BTW Phee, I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but I think it every time I see it...stunning banner! :happysigh:
After a staff meeting, we decided that we will have a celebration here after all, mwj. A few hard-core party animals asked if we'd be throwing a party, too. :biggrin:

I'm glad you like the balloons. :hug:

And thank you so much for your kind words about the banner. (I'm on the verge of changing it again...) :juggle:
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

Sounds good Phee! I still have the stamina to handle two parties in a night! :snicker:

coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

coco is going to miss both parties :hankie: :hankie: :hankie:

I'll be at both parties if only in spirit ladies. :ysmile:

Is it OK to admit here that I'm so behind that I don't even know if TR got picked up or not. :blushing: Can someone tell me if it's been announced yet or not?
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Yes, sweetie, it's been picked up - although we don't the details (full or mid-season/scheduling) yet.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

redwinter101 wrote:Yes, sweetie, it's been picked up - although we don't the details (full or mid-season/scheduling) yet.

Red
:cheer: :cheering: :cheer: :cheering:

Thanks Red. :hug:

That does make sense now that I think about it or both boards would have been having a party on a possible pick up only. :slaphead:
My brain will catch up eventually. :snicker:

Have a great celebration ladies. :wishes:

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

coco wrote:
redwinter101 wrote:Yes, sweetie, it's been picked up - although we don't the details (full or mid-season/scheduling) yet.

Red

That does make sense now that I think about it or both boards would have been having a party on a possible pick up only. :slaphead:

Coco we will miss you and we will think of you and your grandmother... you'll make other parties... I envision an opening night party for 3R, etc... so you'll join us again later... but we'll be with you in spirit tomorrow night. :comfort:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

wpgrace wrote:
coco wrote:

Red

Coco we will miss you and we will think of you and your grandmother... you'll make other parties... I envision an opening night party for 3R, etc... so you'll join us again later... but we'll be with you in spirit tomorrow night. :comfort:
I will most definitely be at the next party (it's been a while since I scrolled through google looking for Alex pics while tipsy :snicker: ). :cheering:

Have fun and enjoy. :hearts:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

mwj01 wrote:
wpgrace wrote:So Sister Girl... if the party is at your place, can it start earlier?

Our international fan base has many European members who would do better, I think, if it started about 5 or 6 EST... as for them, it is nighttime by then already.... I think our Aussie members will be ok, tho it will be a daytime party for them... but our EuroFans are kinda stuck in the middle there... and we want to celebrate with them too... :heart:

Whatcha think????
Oh absolutely! Thanks Sister Hon! BRB
I'm so happy we're having Upfronts After Parties here and at TRF! :groupwave: There's no chance of partying too much after all this waiting, nail biting, praying, chanting, lighting candles and pricking voodoo dolls (in my case anyway)! :lol: Okeydokes, here’s the tweaked party plan for over at TRF:

Tomorrow, May 20th at 4:00p.m.EST (1:00p.m.PST), the moment CBS announces its fall schedule, we’ll open the congratulatory thread and party thread, so please feel free to drop by and add your congrats for Alex! The block party will then kick-off officially at 9:00p.m. EST (6:00p.m.PST) until we can’t go anymore!

Soooo, now I just need to get the details for our party here at MLA so I know in advance how to pace myself! :lol:

Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

mwj01 wrote:I'm so happy we're having Upfronts After Parties here and at TRF! :groupwave: There's no chance of partying too much after all this waiting, nail biting, praying, chanting, lighting candles and pricking voodoo dolls (in my case anyway)! :lol: Okeydokes, here’s the tweaked party plan for over at TRF:

Tomorrow, May 20th at 4:00p.m.EST (1:00p.m.PST), the moment CBS announces its fall schedule, we’ll open the congratulatory thread and party thread, so please feel free to drop by and add your congrats for Alex! The block party will then kick-off officially at 9:00p.m. EST (6:00p.m.PST) until we can’t go anymore!

Soooo, now I just need to get the details for our party here at MLA so I know in advance how to pace myself! :lol:
:confused2: mwj, you were using voodoo dolls? :confused2: (Remind me not to annoy you...)

As for the party here, I don't think we have an official start time, yet. But I imagine Grace & Fleur will be our hostesses... :celebrate:
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
jenstc2003
Rogue vampire

Post by jenstc2003 »

Whoo hooo! Looks like an all night thing!!!! :drinking: :yahoo: :clapping: :redwine:
Jen

Mick's Synful One
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Phoenix wrote:
mwj01 wrote:I'm so happy we're having Upfronts After Parties here and at TRF! :groupwave: There's no chance of partying too much after all this waiting, nail biting, praying, chanting, lighting candles and pricking voodoo dolls (in my case anyway)! :lol: Okeydokes, here’s the tweaked party plan for over at TRF:

:confused2: mwj, you were using voodoo dolls? :confused2: (Remind me not to annoy you...)

As for the party here, I don't think we have an official start time, yet. But I imagine Grace & Fleur will be our hostesses... :celebrate:
Will do :salute: ... we'll confab and then post on this thread and others the where and the when... so be on the look out for us!!!!! (as if you could ever avoid us... :evillaugh: )

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

We are unavoidable.

And happily so!
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

And the schedule is out... he's on Sundays at nine...

And the party, here, has started!

viewtopic.php?f=349&t=3440

Drop by any time... and WOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!

SirenSong
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by SirenSong »

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to announce that the NEW site is now open!! Yeah! (finally!) The new site's address is:

http://www.threeriversfans.com/

From there you can link to the forum, a gallery and read through our other site pages. We invite you all to have a look!

:hyper2:

Return to “The 100% Moonlight Archives”