New Three Rivers Forum Open!

Locked (general Moonlight) threads can be found here
VAsusieQ18
Logan's WoW nemesis

New Three Rivers Forum Open!

Post by VAsusieQ18 »

With this site's permission, we would like to let everyone know that we've opened a Three Rivers Forum! So come check us out!

http://threeriversfans.freeforums.org/index.php

And just to give you an idea of what the site is all about, here is our welcoming post to new members:

Welcome to Three Rivers Fans!

We're glad you found us! We just wanted to extend a warm greeting and welcome you to our Three Rivers Fans family. Please take a look around at the various forums. We have places for you to talk about the Three Rivers episodes, the characters and the actors. To find out more, just check out our Three Rivers Hospital Forum. In our Artistic Inspiration Forum, you can find poetry and fan fiction, and beautiful fan art, such as avatars and banners. We even have a graphic art tutorial to help you create your own graphics. And in keeping with the theme of the show, we are also providing information on organ and tissue donations. So check out our Organ Donor Awareness and Information Forum.

We also wanted to point out that this is our temporary home. We will soon be migrating over to a semi-shared web host. But we set up the site here and wanted new members to be able to check out the site and perhaps familiarize themselves with the set up. The migration to the new site shouldn't take long at all as there's really not that much to move...yet! But with Three Rivers looking to be a sure pickup by CBS, we wanted the show's fans to have a place to get together and celebrate the good news! Official word won't come until Wednesday (5/20), but given the reliable media reporting that the show has been greenlighted by CBS, we decided to open a bit early to give everyone a chance to celebrate!

So please enjoy the site and let one of the Admins or Mods know if you have any questions or problems navigating the site.

VAsusieQ18, sirensong, mwj01, amyvil, MoonMad, Kelly and Alyssa
Last edited by VAsusieQ18 on Fri May 22, 2009 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beautiful banner and avatar by sirensong!
jenstc2003
Rogue vampire

Re: New Three Rivers Forum Open!

Post by jenstc2003 »

Awesome idea, ladies!! Will be joining!
Jen

Mick's Synful One
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Congratulations, Susie, SS, mwj, amy and MoonMad!

We wish you all the best at the new site!
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
VAsusieQ18
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by VAsusieQ18 »

Thanks, Lilly! All of you are our friends and I treasure the friendships I'v made through Moonlight. Don't worry about losing me! I'm not going anywhere. I will always love Moonlight, but I've opened my heart to our actors' future roles, thus the Three Rivers forum. Now we just have to get Jason, Sophia and Shannyn out there and working and giving their fans something to support! :heart:
Beautiful banner and avatar by sirensong!
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Best of luck and good wishes for the success of not only Three Rivers, but your forum.

I'm sure we'll be sharing many members!

Lucky
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Congrats ladies and I'll be seeing you over there as well! :rose:
mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

Thanks ladies! :hug: You won't be getting rid of me either, I'm afraid! :snicker: I love this site! And I'll always feel nostalgic when I think of Moonlight, so I'm not ready to let it go...the episode discussions, drooling over Mick, etc. :cheering: I don't watch much TV really, so if not for ML I may have never known of Alex *shudders* and wouldn't have come to know all my ML BFF's. :grouphug:

"Damn this man and his eternal hotness!" -SirenSong
bluedahlia3
Rogue vampire
Location: Strolling down a foggy street, collar popped up, emoting cigarette smoke

Post by bluedahlia3 »

Congratulations ladies! This has to be the fastest fan fic site ever. I mean they haven't even shot the first epi of the real deal yet. :giggle: Way to go.... :pinklol:
"I'm only wearing black until they come up with something darker." LaCroix
Forever grateful to Trevor Munson for his gift.
SirenSong
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by SirenSong »

bluedahlia3 wrote:Congratulations ladies! This has to be the fastest fan fic site ever. I mean they haven't even shot the first epi of the real deal yet. :giggle: Way to go.... :pinklol:
Ahhhh...we've been planning this site for awhile and just couldn't wait to throw open the doors and celebrate! Lots more than just fanfic too! So I hope all of the Alex/Three Rivers fans will come visit us!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

And as mwj said, all of us there will still be visiting here as well! Moonlight was what brought us together, so you're not getting rid of us that easily!
:evillaugh:
one.zebra
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by one.zebra »

o.z will be stopping by..thanks!
Banner and avatar by Twilightdew!

Travelling 33rpm in an iPod world
Overdamoon
Fledgling

Post by Overdamoon »

Wow, that was quick! Congratulations on your new site, Susie, SS, mwj, Amy and MoonMad! :woohoo: :clover:
Thanks to Kelly for her beautiful banner.
Thanks to SirenSong for her beautiful MickCora tag.

allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I knew there would be 3R fansites, but I didn't realize y'all would be starting one. Congratulations and best of luck, ladies.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

:smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch:

and

:clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Sparrow
Freelance freshie

Post by Sparrow »

Ahhhh cool. Will be there. *adds to list*
nayp
Fledgling

Post by nayp »

Susie, SS, mwj, amy and MoonMad

Just checked out your new site and it looks amazing, :clover: best of luck to you and Three Rivers!!! I would love to stop in to your party on Wednesday to check out your celebration. :champs:

Return to “The 100% Moonlight Archives”