Breakout Before Moonlight Convention

Locked (general Moonlight) threads can be found here
MoonMad
Fledgling

Re: Breakout Before Moonlight Convention

Post by MoonMad »

Well, I don't think Sean would have said that unless it was true, otherwise she could refute it. Perhaps she just doesn't want to attend this one and her management got the message mixed up. Whatever her reason, it's her choice and I won't hold it against her. These things are always a personal choice (if not a contractual obligation, which I suspect is why Alex and Sophia have attended in the past) and it's not every actor's cup of tea. Maybe she wasn't interested because Alex isn't going...should I even go there? Probably not, but I just did didn't I? ;) (I'm just being playful - not serious BTW).
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Post from Sean Harry on the StarFury forum:
The next guest for BREAKOUT BEFORE MOONLIGHT is:-

JORDAN BELFI

Jordan is a regular on ENTOURAGE and has appeared in shows such as SHARK and SMALLVILLE, as well as the film TEN INCH HERO. But he is best known to MOONLIGHT fans as Josh Lindsey.

Jordan is extremelly excited about joining you all to celebrate MOONLIGHT.

Further announcements shortly.

Sean
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Ha! I understand being sad about Alex and Sophia not attending, but Jordan Belfi is such a sweet man, and you will have a blast meeting him.
This is Josh's revenge! He didn't get the girl, he was shot dead, and still he gets to see all the fans!!! :giggle:
VAsusieQ18
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by VAsusieQ18 »

That's great news! Jordan is a sweetheart and those attending are going to fall in love with him! Doesn't hurt that he's drop dead gorgeous either! ;)

:cheer: :rofl2: :cheer:
Beautiful banner and avatar by sirensong!
wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Post by wondergirl9847 »

Jordan!! YAY!! :cheer: This feels like Moonlight Gala dejavu. Hee!

Everyone who hasn't met Jordan, get ready to fall in love. Hehe. :thumbs:
*Christy*

willing freshie

Post by willing freshie »

PICS,PICS,PICS,please, ladies!

He was looking mighty hot last Gala! You guys---this ought to raise your excitement level way up there--Jason and Jordan! *promises not to be jealous* :sigh: :sigh:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

*doesn't promise not to be jealous* :snicker:

Seriously, I have to tell you BBM attendees, you won't find a nicer, more down-to-earth, thoughtful, interesting, intelligent guy to talk to. Jordan put so much thought into the way he played the part of Josh. When he sat at my table at the Gala, we asked with him about the way he approached some of the intense scenes, and his answers gave me such respect for him as a craftsman. He took a cardboard cutout character and turned him into a living, breathing person who we cared about deeply. And he broke our hearts a little when he died. Not bad for what was supposed to be a smallish role.

And uh, if you haven't seen the pictures of him from the Gala, be prepared to fall over in a dead faint from his gorgeousness. He's another one who has so much personal charisma. Jason and Jordan in the same room? Oh yeah, you are lucky! :happysigh:
Moonlightsonata
Rogue vampire

Post by Moonlightsonata »

Hi. I think this is next weekend. Now that it is so close just wondering who from this board is going? Hope those that are going can tell Jason and Jordan how much Moonlight meant to us - so much more than just a TV show - and also that a lot of pictures are posted.

On another thread there was some mention of a DVD (or maybe a CD) for Alex, but wasn't clear how that was going to get to him.

Anyway have a great time to those who are going.
Thank you Coco for the lovely banner.
jenstc2003
Rogue vampire

Post by jenstc2003 »

Y'all lucky ones NEED to post pics for those of us tied to home. We will be watching and waiting anxiously, you know that, LOL. Jason and Jordan in the same room would be SUCH a treat... *Sighs* I know you're going to have a blast. Safe travels to all who are going to be there, and have a great time!
Jen

Mick's Synful One
SparklyBird
Freelance freshie

Post by SparklyBird »

I am taking my camera & laptop to the Con & will post updates as often as possible for everyone who cant attend. :heart: :hug:

Proud Member of the MickLickChicks
Vampire Solidarity Rah Rah Rah
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Thank you so much, SB!! :hug:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

SparklyBird wrote:I am taking my camera & laptop to the Con & will post updates as often as possible for everyone who cant attend. :heart: :hug:
A million thanks, Sparklybird!! :smooch: :hug:
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

SparklyBird wrote:I am taking my camera & laptop to the Con & will post updates as often as possible for everyone who cant attend. :heart: :hug:
:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Ladies, I'm heading out to England tomorrow night. I won't have computer access until I'm home but I'm bringing two cameras.
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Carol - have a wonderful time and a safe trip. You know we'll be with you in spirit. :happysigh:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist

Return to “The 100% Moonlight Archives”