Breakout Before Moonlight Convention

Locked (general Moonlight) threads can be found here
coco
Cleaner

Re: Breakout Before Moonlight Convention

Post by coco »

wondergirl9847 wrote:I brought up Sophia being at the BBM and Sean posted this the other day.

We need to sell an awfull lot more tickets before further guests can be considered.

Sean
:shock: Does anyone know how many have been sold so far? :o
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
SparklyBird
Freelance freshie

Post by SparklyBird »

I'm going to the Con as is Ickleangel & pegasus. See you all there. Partay time !!!!

Proud Member of the MickLickChicks
Vampire Solidarity Rah Rah Rah
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

wondergirl9847 wrote:I brought up Sophia being at the BBM and Sean posted this the other day.

We need to sell an awfull lot more tickets before further guests can be considered.

Sean
Oh, MAN!! :o :shock: Perhaps I can use this as ammunition against the Hubby, who doesn't understand why I need to go to England for the first time without him... :oops: (Not that he wouldn't be invited, but he's a teacher and the con takes place a week and a half before the end of the term... *sob* :cry:
LisaS
Mortal

Post by LisaS »

I have my ticket for Breakout Before Moonlight. Hotel Room Booked. :yahoo:

Next order of buisness is renewing my passport and booking my flight.

Let's see Digital Camera - Check
Batteries for Digital Camera - not yet
IPOD with Moonlight Music - Check
Laptop - Check

Is it June yet
SparklyBird wrote:I'm going to the Con as is Ickleangel & pegasus. See you all there. Partay time !!!!
Yay !!!!!! I'm looking foward to seeing you there

:hug:
coco wrote:

Sean
:shock: Does anyone know how many have been sold so far? :o

Well I don't know how many have been sold so far but my Ticket Number is 205 if that's any indication.
LisaS
Shenandora
Mortal

Post by Shenandora »

I'm going to the Con too and I wonder if there are any other people from Germany going?

Ticket ->check
Flight ->check
Hotel room ->check
DigiCam ->have to ask my lil sis :)
Recorder ->check (hey, I'm German and want to make sure I won't miss anything they say :)

...anything else?
cprav
Kostan Industries intern

Post by cprav »

I tried to buy my airline ticket last night and the site wouldn't let me. GRRR!!! I'm gonna have to call. blech.
Think Kostan!
wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Post by wondergirl9847 »

For those who haven't received their tickets yet, here is what the brochure that came with the ticket says. I condensed it to the most important info about the actual Con.

1. Doors to the venue will open at 3PM on Friday June 12th. Registration begins at 3:30PM. Opening ceremony is at 7:30PM on Friday and then the disco/party. On Saturday and Sunday, the main hall will be open from 9AM to 6PM. Photo sessions will take place in the morning, guest talks in the afternoon and autograph sessions in the late afternoon. Saturday evening will see a video quiz followed by a fance dress competition and disco/party. Sunday evening will feature the closing ceremony and dance/party. When it gets closer to the event, Sean is going to post a full schedule on the BBM site.

2. Photos are £12 per guest. Pictures will be 8x6. Tickets will be on sale in advance at the registration desk. They will be doing a group photo with all the guests as an 8x10. Photos will be ready for collection each day by 7PM. Please make note of the time of the photo session when you purchase your ticket as you can't get another chance.

3. Cameras are allowed and flash photography is allowed during the guest talks for the first five minutes only. Also, no private video cameras to be used in the main hall during guest talks. Cameras are NOT allowed into the evening discos to respect the privacy of the guests and other attendees while they are at the parties.

4. Autograph sessions are planned from 8PM on Friday and from 4:30 on Saturday and Sunday. Attendees will be called up by registration number. One item of your own each signed by each guest. We will also have a selection of pictures of the guests and you may purchase up to 3 of each guest to get signed. If your personal item is VM/Moonlight/Angel related, it must an officially licensed item. No printed photos or unlicensed art. On Bonus guests, their autograph is not included in the price of your ticket. You will need to purchase to 8x10 picture of them at £10 to get an autograph. However, provided you have purchased an 8x10, they will sign a personal item for free.

5. Fancy Dress Costume Competition on Saturday Night prior to the disco/party. If you want to enter, let them know at Registration before 5PM on Saturday. Categories are best costume, best child costume and best group costume (3 or more). Judged by the guests.

6. There will be a music video competition too. Send a copy in advance or drop off coy at registration desk when you arrive. Needs to be DVD or PAL video with name and registration number on it.
*Christy*

wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Post by wondergirl9847 »

There is a poll over at the BBM site. Sean wants to know if we want people from Moonlight or Veronica Mars if he can get more guests. I voted for Moonlight and there are 4 votes for VM. I still haven't seen VM, so I'd rather have Sophia as the other guest, if he can get any more. Could everyone please go vote? Thanks!!

http://www.seanharry.com/forums/index.p ... 21684&st=0
*Christy*

rijane
Freelance freshie

Post by rijane »

:(
It won't let me have access to the forum. Anyone else having problems?
eris
Sire

Post by eris »

rijane wrote::(
It won't let me have access to the forum. Anyone else having problems?

Yep. It's locked for members only.
lynnrxgal
Fledgling

Post by lynnrxgal »

You'll have to sign in and get a confirmation.
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

*coco is gutted* :hankie:

I've just read on the Starfury website that Alex is no longer appearing at the Con due to the filming of BUP.

I wasn't sure if I could post the announcement so let me know if it's OK to copy it from another site and I'll post it here. :Mickangel:

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

coco, I just got notification that this is on Moonlight Army and we were trying to check the authenticity before posting. If it's on Starfury, then it's true.

*sobbing*

*wipes tear stain off BBM ticket*

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

Ugh! I'm so sorry Coco and Red, and to everyone else planning to attend. I know how I'd feel. I'm sure he'd love to do both, but the timing... :sadface:
Last edited by mwj01 on Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Damn this man and his eternal hotness!" -SirenSong
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

redwinter101 wrote:coco, I just got notification that this is on Moonlight Army and we were trying to check the authenticity before posting. If it's on Starfury, then it's true.

*sobbing*

*wipes tear stain off BBM ticket*

Red
Sean has confirmed it as a post to the forum and has said the main page will be updated later today. :hankie:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr

Return to “The 100% Moonlight Archives”