Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: Breakout Before Moonlight Convention

Post by allegrita »

Have a blast, SB and Cassy! I'll be there in my dreams... :cloud9:
wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Post by wondergirl9847 »

I'm leaving on Wednesday afternoon. Everyone going have a safe flight. See you soon. :wave:
*Christy*

Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Have fun, Christy! Tell the boys we said "hi".
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

If Jordan is single, can someone please ask him if he'd be interested in meeting a mysterious brunette in Australia? :giggle: (Joke ... really, it's a joke!) :whistle:
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Phoenix wrote:If Jordan is single, can someone please ask him if he'd be interested in meeting a mysterious brunette in Australia? :giggle: (Joke ... really, it's a joke!) :whistle:
Don't be so fast to say that, honey... that man is compelling!!! And smart--and NICE!!! (Oh yeah, and drop-dead gorgeous, too!) :hearts:
GuardianAngel
Courtesan

Post by GuardianAngel »

I spoke to Jordan when he was on the radio and have seen pictures of him at the last convention. Jordon is no Josh. That actor has it going ON! If he doesn't want to go to Australia, he has a fan here in Connecticut!
Overdamoon
Fledgling

Post by Overdamoon »

Aaand rib him about the dancing in the cage scene in Buffy, and his new movie The Trouble with Romance (2009). :snicker:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvB6uQoJr_s

To those who are going, have a safe trip and a lot of fun with Jordan and Jason. And don't forget pictures. :clapping:
Thanks to Kelly for her beautiful banner.
Thanks to SirenSong for her beautiful MickCora tag.

ash
Logan's WoW nemesis
Location: Trying juggle, homework, uni, a social life, rp and writing things that get stuck in my head. Tough

London Transport strike - possible impact on BBM

Post by ash »

Ok ladies, just so you know. There is a mass tube strike on the London Underground for at least the next 3 days so could cause a issue. Hope they get over it but i wanted you lot to know.
lynnrxgal
Fledgling

Re: London Transport strike - possible impact on BBM

Post by lynnrxgal »

Thanks for the heads-up, ash. I had read that this was a possibility... Well, it isn't a Moonlight event without some glitch... it was cold and poured last year at the Memorial Day con in sunny, warm LA!
ash
Logan's WoW nemesis
Location: Trying juggle, homework, uni, a social life, rp and writing things that get stuck in my head. Tough

Re: London Transport strike - possible impact on BBM

Post by ash »

lynnrxgal wrote:Thanks for the heads-up, ash. I had read that this was a possibility... Well, it isn't a Moonlight event without some glitch... it was cold and poured last year at the Memorial Day con in sunny, warm LA!

Yeah well....it is just cold and rain here period...was gorgeous last week and well it's london...someone is ALWAYS on strike
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Bad news. I am not going to be able to go to the convention. There are several things that have come up personally in the last few days why it's not a good time for me to go but the cherry on top came when I found out I've been in direct contact with another person who has developed Swine Flu. I was exposed to someone a few weeks ago and got sick but fortunately did not turn into anything. But I don't think it's appropriate to travel and potentially expose a whole plane full of people.
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Oh, Carol -- I'm SO sorry. :comfort: That had to be a very difficult decision for you to make. It seems unlikely that you would be contagious at this point, but it sounds like there are other factors involved as well. :sigh:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
AggieVamp
Rogue vampire

Post by AggieVamp »

cassysj wrote:Bad news. I am not going to be able to go to the convention. There are several things that have come up personally in the last few days why it's not a good time for me to go but the cherry on top came when I found out I've been in direct contact with another person who has developed Swine Flu. I was exposed to someone a few weeks ago and got sick but fortunately did not turn into anything. But I don't think it's appropriate to travel and potentially expose a whole plane full of people.
OH NO! :hankie: :hankie: :hankie: I am SO incredibly sorry for you Carol! I can only IMAGINE how bummed you are! :comfort:

Karen
Banner by HotMicks

Growing Old is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional - and I Opt NOT to Grow Up!
:petcat: :petcat:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Ohhhhhhh Cassy! :hankie: :hankie: :hankie: :hankie: :hankie: :hankie: :hankie:

Hug the dolls...especially Josef Doll. :comfort: :hearts:
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Oh honey, I am crushed for you... but you are a kind and responsible person... :comfort:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)

Return to “The 100% Moonlight Archives”