JOSEF-MICK (not as a pairing though) - from UNDERSTANDING

diane31
Fledgling

JOSEF-MICK (not as a pairing though) - from UNDERSTANDING

Post by diane31 »

Confused? Sorry... :blushing: , I wasn't sure how to describe this in the subject line. It is not a video in the usual sense of the word, it is a slideshow (with a bit of music but not much), ilustrating the fanfic "Understanding" written by Francis, which describes Mick's re-turning from Josef's POV. Illustrating fanfics is something I've been wanting to do for a long, long time... although I never thought it would take this form.
It can be viewed like a video (although made in powerpoint, I have converted it to flash, and I've made it transition between slides automatically).
For viewing online I've put it on this blog like is often done for videos:
http://moonlight-illustrated-fanfics.bl ... ancis.html
And for those who want to download it I've put it at 4-shared.com:
http://www.4shared.com/file/152459813/b ... nload.html
(the links to download either the powerpoint version or the flash version are underneath it on the blog anyway).

I hope you enjoy! :ghug:
coco
Cleaner

Re: JOSEF-MICK (not as a pairing though) - from UNDERSTANDING

Post by coco »

This was quite an unusual thing for me, diane. I don't think I've ever seen a fanfic illustrated in this way before. Your powerpoint has illustrated the story by francis very well. :ysmile:

I like this idea and hope you will do more of this again. :twothumbs:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
diane31
Fledgling

Re: JOSEF-MICK (not as a pairing though) - from UNDERSTANDING

Post by diane31 »

Thank you! :rose: Well I had never seen anything like it either, it just sort of happened. A while back I just wanted to add still pictures in a word doc, but I've always found gifs so cool, and they are a nightmare to have play in word, so I thought of powerpoint. And that's Pandora's box because once you're in there you realize all the cool fun things you can do with it!!!
I definitely want to do more of it!!! I like doing videos too, and I haven't given up on that, but illustrating fics I find even more fun. I started a very short story a while back so I first want to finish it (for ONCE a muse cares to speak to me, lol!). I'll see if I can illustrate it 'cauz it would be ironic if I didn't, although a priori it doens't look friendly to the task.

Return to “diane31's Fan Vids”