The Mating Game vid by Helloeeze

helloeeze
Logan's WoW nemesis

The Mating Game vid by Helloeeze

Post by helloeeze »

This is my first music video. I don't have an office here and couldn't figure out how to get one.
Anyway please be so kind as to take a look. I tried to make it quirky and sassy because of the music. I had a lot of fun figuring out how to use the 30-day free download video program and I put quite a few tricks in resulting in something quite possibly very silly. Be sure to watch until the very end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IQxj6ec9TM
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Re: The Mating Game vid by Helloeeze

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

Helloeeze, this is very good! This is your first??? I really want to learn how to do this!!!
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

helloeeze, you need to PM Phoenix for an office.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Helloeeze, if this is your first attempt at making vids, I hope you do ask Phoenix for an office--and make lots more. You did a great job with this! Poooor rattled Mick... :dizzy:
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Oh, helloeeze, rattled Mick in all his glory. Very nice job for your first vid. I recognise the software and you've crammed all the effects in that I'm slowly discovering. :snicker:

It's a great mix of all the couples and Mick's meltdown around The Ringer. :thumbs:

That song was on my list of tracks for my collection of ML Soundtrack vids so you've beaten me to it. :biggrin:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

LOVE rattled Mick... and the song is perfect. Definitely quirky and amusing and sexy... particularly rattled Mick...

Very well done and very fun to watch! :thumbs:

Do it again!!!
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
helloeeze
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by helloeeze »

Thanks for watching and your encouragement.

Red, now I'm official! Got my office

Wol, it's fun but you REALLY have to want to do this. Oh, man the hours I spent. It was a labor of love. Just getting the DVDs downloaded to your computer is a week of evenings. And of course there are no instructions for it so it's all trial and error.

Alleg, and WP, Yes, I love rattled Mick. That's what makes The Ringer one of my favorite episodes. So much goodness in The Ringer. Josef is in all his glory, too.

Coco - Feel free to make your own version. There are other versions of it on YT anyway. It would be fun to see your take on it. I used Corel VideoStudios X2 Pro 30-day free download. I don't know if I'll buy it. There is a lot of stuff it doesn't do and it's not that cheap but I haven't checked out the others. Also it's not that intuitive. They all have their flaws, I suppose.

I had this video floating around in my head for six months when I went walking with my MP3 player. So making it was a culmination of a fantasy so to speak. It's always wonderful to fulfill something you've only thought about for a while but never dared to do.
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

helloeeze wrote:
Coco - Feel free to make your own version. There are other versions of it on YT anyway. It would be fun to see your take on it. I used Corel VideoStudios X2 Pro 30-day free download. I don't know if I'll buy it. There is a lot of stuff it doesn't do and it's not that cheap but I haven't checked out the others. Also it's not that intuitive. They all have their flaws, I suppose.

I had this video floating around in my head for six months when I went walking with my MP3 player. So making it was a culmination of a fantasy so to speak. It's always wonderful to fulfill something you've only thought about for a while but never dared to do.
That song is further down on my list, helloeeze but it may yet get made. I use the very same software and it's all very new to me but I love it so far. I bought the software and I'm so pleased I did. I've made all my previous vids using WMM and it's far superior. I love figuring everything out on my own - that is half the fun. :biggrin:

I love what you said about your MP3 player - that is how my soundtrack collection of vids came about in the first place. I listen to the ML tunes non-stop when I walk to and from work and each time a new song jumps to the front demanding a vid. :giggle:

Can't wait to see you start to fill your office. :thumbs:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
laurapesada
Fledgling

Post by laurapesada »

Helloeeze , I was impressed ! It was really good! :clapping:
And it was your first ...
I really enjoyed it...
I could not leave a comment because I am in holidays, using my portable and I cannot remember my password at YouTube. Tomorrow I'll be back home in my regular PC and I'll leave a comment . I am dyract overthere.
I had just read how True Blood got high ratings again this week and I was kind of pissed off. Not because of TB sucess, but because all the Vamp sucesss going around working for everything except for ML...Your video cheer me up !!! :hyper2:
Thanks!
mitzie
Courtesan

Post by mitzie »

Wicked cool, sexy, fun video!!!! :yahoo: Please do more, you have a talent for it!!!! :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :happysigh: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :thud: :heart: :flowers:

mitzie :mooncat:
moonlightlover60
Fledgling

Post by moonlightlover60 »

This was Fabulous :yahoo: wonderful job for your first video. I loved it and laughed at the end with Josef. "Looks like a dog smoking a cigar" Priceless!

Return to “Helloeeze's Fan Vids”