Christmas Eternal (PG-13)

A place for GuardianAngel's G to PG-13 stories
GuardianAngel
Courtesan

Christmas Eternal (PG-13)

Post by GuardianAngel »

Just a bit of Christmas fluff.

My thanks, as always, to PNWgal for her generous input. Without her, believe me, you wouldn't enjoy what I write half so much. :)

Christmas Eternal

A golden fire crackled, throwing lazy illuminations around the cavernous wood bedecked room; the high, beamed ceiling barely discernable in the shadows. They sat on a fur rug, naked but for quilts wrapped around them. The snow outside meandered from sky to ground like small cotton balls, insulating them from the outside world.

As Beth leaned forward to accept a cream dipped strawberry, biting into the succulent fruit held by the dark vampire, she mused that she had never felt exactly this way before. Her body was heavy, sated from hours of lovemaking, yet she felt light as if she could literally float to the beams above.

She smiled at the reason for her happiness, sitting across from her, already fingering through the bowl for the next strawberry. Her finger wiped at the whipped confection at the corner of her mouth.

When Beth had commented that it would be nice to actually have some snow on Christmas, Mick had immediately suggested they rent a cabin in Montana for the holiday. Just the two of them. They'd chopped down a nearby tree and dragged it in, decorating it with some ornaments she had brought with them. The last few days had been magical.

Now, finished with her strawberry, Beth scooted over as Mick held his blanket open for her and wrapped it and his arms around her. Snuggling her back against his chest she sighed in contentment.

They sat in the hush, listening to the pop of the logs and the almost indiscernible hiss of snow melting at the windows. There had never been a more perfect moment.

Small gold head tilted, nearly meeting her shoulder. "Mick?"

"Hmm?"

"I want you to Turn me."

Beth did not expect him to answer immediately. She knew how hard this subject was for him. She's brought it up several times before, hoping to soften, stretch his acceptance of something she considered to be inevitable. From his responses, which had gone from strict avoidance to lengthy discussion, she knew she was gaining ground.

"A hundred years from now we can be sitting just like this." Beth laced her fingers through his. "Or you could be laying a wreath at my grave." The body behind her shuddered and his fingers squeezed hers.

After a heavy sigh he rested his chin on her head. "Kinda pushy, aren't you?"

Sensing victory, a smile spread across the glowing face. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it."

"I don't know....."

Her head leaned back, face turned up to his, waiting.

Mick looked down, his gaze steady as it looked into hers. "But I'll have an eternity to find out."

Her breath hitched and her whispered "Thank you" was nearly lost against the sliding of lips. Beth twisted in his arms and her fingers slid around his strong neck, anchoring herself to him.

The fire was nearly banked by the time they'd finished sharing their gratitude. Mick finally lifted Beth from his chest so he could fetch a few more logs. From the warmth of their makeshift bed she watched the perfection of his body, muscles gliding and popping as he worked to assure her comfort. How could one woman be so lucky?

Finished, he slipped in beside her once again and laughed when she shivered at his cold embrace. Beth opened her mouth wide and exhaled on his chest before laying her cheek against him making him laugh again. In retaliation he cupped an ass cheek in a chilly palm making her jump.

Merriment faded into a comfortable silence.

Beth was busy counting her blessings until a question had her frowning. "As Christmas gifts go, I don't see how anyone can top eternity. What can I possibly give you in return?"

"You've already given me something that can't be topped."

Beth smiled and teasingly asked, "Me?"

Mick's grin made a quick appearance. "Well, there is that." His arms tightened around her. "And that's almost more than I can handle." He gave a soft bark as her elbow pushed at his ribs and then grew serious. "You also gave me something I never thought I'd ever have again." His head dipped, his lips skimming her ear. "Me. I was lost, Beth, gone. You found me and brought me back."

His heavy hand covered the small one lying over his heart.

"Merry Christmas, Beth." Their lips met in a sweet kiss. "And many, many a Happy New Year."
Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Christmas Eternal (PG-13)

Post by francis »

Awwwwwwwwww!!!
She gave him everything. Herself and him. I love this. :smooch: :heart: :hearts: :hyper2: :friends:
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Oh YUM. Just YUM. I'm sorry not to have anything more eloquent to add, but, this is just, well... YUM.

Tender, touching and filled with joy - perfect for Christmas. Simply delightful, GA.

Red :hearts: :hearts:

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

What wonderful gifts they have given each other - and they'll have eternity to enjoy them. :hearts:

What a warm feeling your story has given us. Thanks, GA.
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
fairytoes
Rogue vampire

Post by fairytoes »

:happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh:
Love it GuardianAngel, just love it! Thank you for this lovely Christmas tale! :flowers:
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
Last edited by fairytoes on Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wonderful Banner by Redwinter
Gorgeous Avi by Lilly
Thank you!
PNWgal
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by PNWgal »

Don't let GA fool you. All I did was read it and tell her it was good. :teeth:

Just a lovely little piece of Mick/Beth goodness, and it put a smile on my face on a Sunday morning.

:hug:

Banner by the talented GuardianAngel

"It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." - George Eliot

"The dogs may bark, but the caravan passes on." - old Arab proverb

"Do the best you can do. Love many. Trust few." - Jack Ingram
Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

that's just beautiful, GA. I want that kind of Christmas!
Banner by the talented Hot Micks
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

How beautiful! This is where I hoped Mick and Beth would go in the series. Of course, it isn't very dramatic for an ongoing series but since that isn't a concern now, it's just beautiful to see them happily ever after.
AussieJo
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by AussieJo »

:hankie: 'sniff '. This was just...... :hankie: Beautiful, GA! :hug:
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

*Sigh* Happily ever and ever after... *Sigh*

Oh GA, you do this emotion stuff so well. It is so peaceful and emotional all at once. I love that they are so loving and with a gentle humor as well. *sigh*
NM911
LIVE WIDE
It ain't canon until they've shot it (and aired it) - I said that.
Trust the Muse. - Catmoon
The system isn't broken, it's fixed. - Billo
kpyle
Freelance freshie

Post by kpyle »

That was a wonderful Christmas present, not only for Mick and Beth, but for us as well! That was special! Thank you! :heart:

Kelly
Thank you Pinkie for my Amazing Banner!
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

A warm and wonderful Christmas gift to all of us. Thank you, GA! :hearts:
janicevictoria
Fledgling

Post by janicevictoria »

Just lovely, GA....He'll give her eternal life and she'll give him a life filled with love eternally...
Merry Christmas GA :hug:

Thanks to Pinkiepie for my lovely banner
starbucksjunkie
Logan's WoW nemesis
Location: Home drinking my own Starbucks and watching my DVDs. There's a recession on!

Post by starbucksjunkie »

Delightful imagery.

Delightful. Just . . . sigh.

"There is a degree to which . . . all literature, highbrow or low, from the Aeneid onward, is fan fiction . . . retelling and reimagining the stories that were told before us and that we have come of age loving--amateurs--we proceed, seeking out the blank places in the map that our favorite writers . . . have left for us . . ." -- Michael Chabon, Maps and Legends
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

GA:

You rock.

You just do. This is lovely, warm, happy and so filled with promise--a wonerful jumping off point to a fabulous forever.

Thank you!!!

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix

Return to “GuardianAngel's Office”