Per Diem: Peek 3 - Gifts (PG-13)

A place for GuardianAngel's G to PG-13 stories
loveyoumick
Freelance freshie

Re: Per Diem: Peek 3 - Gifts (PG-13)

Post by loveyoumick »

What a perfect turning conversation. It's so beautifully written that it's really easy to close the eyes and watch it as a real scene in my head. They're wonderful together, and I'm pretty sure Mick would have turned her, in the end.
The dainty replica of Mick's ring as a gift for her, well that's a nice touch too. So sweet.
:wave: :flowers: :wave:
GuardianAngel
Courtesan

Re: Per Diem: Peek 3 - Gifts (PG-13)

Post by GuardianAngel »

loveyoumick wrote:What a perfect turning conversation. It's so beautifully written that it's really easy to close the eyes and watch it as a real scene in my head. They're wonderful together, and I'm pretty sure Mick would have turned her, in the end.
The dainty replica of Mick's ring as a gift for her, well that's a nice touch too. So sweet.
:wave: :flowers: :wave:
:blushing: Why, thank you, lym. I'm always teeter tottering about whether or not Mick would have Turned Beth. I do believe she would have wanted it eventually but I can't be sure Mick would have agreed. He loves Beth but part of that attraction is to her human-ness. Almost like he believes she's his talisman - his anchor to humanity. I guess it depends on whether or not he realizes in time that it has nothing to do with her - that his humanity is a choice. If Mick can accept that I think he would Turn Beth rather than watch her age and die.

Return to “GuardianAngel's Office”