Per Diem: Peek 6 - Baby Talk (PG-13)

A place for GuardianAngel's G to PG-13 stories
Albra
Logan's WoW nemesis

Re: Per Diem: Peek 6 - Baby Talk (PG-13)

Post by Albra »

Next wonderful piece ... :reading:

:thanks: :rose:
GuardianAngel
Courtesan

Post by GuardianAngel »

Lisa: *HUGS* I just love the s**t out of you.

kpyle: I agree, Beth is a strong person. She may be much younger than Mick but he can learn a thing or two from her. LOL. I'll eventually get to Mick dropping his ace bomb on her.

MLC: I'm glad you found them too! Even happier that you've enjoyed them. Beth IS very good at putting things away, nice and neat in the corner of her mind when she's not reading to deal with them. When there's not much you can do about it at the moment (or sometimes ever) it's not always worth the effort of scrutinizing.

Albra: You are most welcome and I appreciate your giving this a read.
Moonlighter
Rogue vampire
Location: Found my nice soft place, snuggled up next to Mick in th-this fr-fr-frigid fr-fr-freezer...

Post by Moonlighter »

GA - Loved this! I have to agree with FDL (and everyone else, btw) that you have captured Mick and Beth perfectly. I can hear this dialog coming out of their mouths.

I think the line I like most was from Beth:

GuardianAngel wrote:His brows furrowed as he frowned down at her. "You were upset."

"Yes. Yes I was." Tender fingers brushed his cheek. "But many things are going upset me, Mick. That's life."
Smart woman.

And Mick's little ace in the hole -- well, we'll see about that, won't we? This is Beth we're talking about here!
Banner courtesy of the wonderfully talented, Moderator Most Awesome, soon-to-be-missed Phoenix!
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

GA

This is so great!

But I must confess that right now I feel this need to give Beth advice. as in

OK, this is what you need to do. Just offhand say, 'Sweetie, you know how we were talking about adopting this afternoon? Well, I was thinking that we can't do that right away. I want to be fair to my child and a newly turned vampire can't concentrate on the welfare of the child for a while, don't you think?'

Love your views into MickBeth and a committed couple and how they are facing and dealing with their issues. They aren't perfect and both make mistakes but they are working things out.

Nicely done!

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
Kara
Fledgling

Post by Kara »

Mick watching Beth having a "baby regret" moment was painful. I'm glad she was able to get out of that "deal-breaker" convo. Or did she? Lol.

Loved this. Thank you. :heart: :clapping:
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Wonderful.

In life, you make choices. If you want blueerry pie, you don't get the carrot cake or the banana pudding. You like the white car and know it will be cooler in hot weather, but that means you don't get the blue one that you think is so pretty. Choices.

Beth wants Mick and that choice eliminates the possibility of children. Or does it? As Josef said, forever is a long time. A lot of things can happen.

Just sayin.

Thanks!

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Medical science moves on.

As Josef said once, we live in an age of fingerprint scans, genome mapping...

Maybe one day the genome of a vampire will be decoded. The roots of the blood lust, silver sensitivity, rapid healing, enhanced senses and all those things that go with being a vampire will be understood. One day--and our vamps may live to see it--there may be treatments allowing them to eat, get a tan, wear silver, AND HAVE CHILDREN.

One way to assure that won't happen for Mick and Beth is for him to not turn her.

Just sayin'

Wonderful reread!

Thanks!

Jenna
maggatha3
Ancient

Post by maggatha3 »

Another day in the St. John's house, well ..almost.. Between a baby and Mick for eternity I really don't know what she would choose, or any woman, for that matter :snicker: Those in the know, who already realize what bloodsucking creatures kids can be..., should give her some advice.. :snicker:
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
maggatha3
Ancient

Post by maggatha3 »

:chin: What exactly is Mick's ace? Is he planning on getting her pregnant ? Changing the rules in vampire love? :laugh:
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .

Return to “GuardianAngel's Office”