Eric in "The Ugly Truth" - opens 7/24

Post by RangerCM »

Noticed Eric didn't have his own folder and he's so much more than a guest star
banner by Cprav
RangerCM
Rogue vampire

Re: Eric

Post by RangerCM »

And to kick things off, new clip from The Ugly Truth. Eric has a cute part in this. Can't wait to see it.....and it has NOTHING to do with Gerard Butler! :thud: :thud: :thud:

http://thetruthisntpretty.com/
banner by Cprav
VAsusieQ18
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by VAsusieQ18 »

I've seen the previews for this movie. It also stars Gerard Butler and Katherine Heigl. Unfortunately for our dear Eric, I have a feeling he's going to come out on the wrong end of the stick on this one. I can't believe that he's going to win the girl over Gerry Butler! :snicker:
Beautiful banner and avatar by sirensong!
VampFan5
Rogue vampire

Post by VampFan5 »

I got so excited when I saw the previews and saw Eric in it. I agree that he probably doesn't get the girl but any Eric Winters is better than none. (Sorry secret crush, husband thinks I'm crazy).

VF5 :quill:
Travis and the Tar Pit Tails.....a story by VampFan5
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

Yeah, I noticed Eric in the previews. My husband is getting kind of tired when I see an actor from Moonlight and yell his character's name out loud! His eyes roll heavenward every time!!!! :hyper2:
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

RangerCM wrote:Noticed Eric didn't have his own folder and he's so much more than a guest star
He does now, thanks to Phoenix. :thumbs: I'm moving this thread to its new home and updating the subject line.
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

wollstonecraft61 wrote:Yeah, I noticed Eric in the previews. My husband is getting kind of tired when I see an actor from Moonlight and yell his character's name out loud! His eyes roll heavenward every time!!!! :hyper2:
It's especially bad when it's a minor character, and they're in a commercial. ("Simone! Gerald Stovsky!")

But that movie (*cough, cough* keepin' on topic) looks very cute, and I think I'll be rooting for Eric!

Lucky
GuardianAngel
Courtesan

Post by GuardianAngel »

librarian_7 wrote:
wollstonecraft61 wrote:Yeah, I noticed Eric in the previews. My husband is getting kind of tired when I see an actor from Moonlight and yell his character's name out loud! His eyes roll heavenward every time!!!! :hyper2:
It's especially bad when it's a minor character, and they're in a commercial. ("Simone! Gerald Stovsky!")
I do it too, all the time. Like I know them personally. Vanessa Lengies is now on Hawthorne (the new nurse show with Jada Pinkett Smith) and when I first saw her I was yelling "It's Leni! Look, it's Leni!" The woman who played Detective Novac was on it too. I felt left out. :( I think it's going to happen a lot.
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Re: Eric in "The Ugly Truth" - opens 7/24

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Full Disclosure: When I read the title of this thread, I thought you all were referring to Eric the vamp on True Blood. I felt so guilty when I realized my error, because I have seen the ads with this Eric and completely spaced out.

I think I need to quickly infuse myself with some ML fanfic to get my mojo back!
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:Full Disclosure: When I read the title of this thread, I thought you all were referring to Eric the vamp on True Blood. I felt so guilty when I realized my error, because I have seen the ads with this Eric and completely spaced out.

I think I need to quickly infuse myself with some ML fanfic to get my mojo back!
fleur, I believe you know the way to the library....your chair is waiting, honey.

Lucky
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

librarian_7 wrote:
Fleur de Lisa wrote:Full Disclosure: When I read the title of this thread, I thought you all were referring to Eric the vamp on True Blood. I felt so guilty when I realized my error, because I have seen the ads with this Eric and completely spaced out.

fleur, I believe you know the way to the library....your chair is waiting, honey.

Lucky

:wave: lucky!! I know, I have been lapsing in my ML reading lately.

BTW~~Still waiting to hear about your Chicago trip....
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Finally got around to watching "The Ugly Truth" today. It's really very cute. And umm, well it was obvious from the previews that Eric's part was "that guy who doesn't end up with the girl," --they should have named his character Josh, if you know what I mean.

Lucky
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Hmm, I guess that's some kind of revenge then for being Josh 2.0 and making Mick jealous... :snicker:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I finally rented Ugly Truth it was very cute. I didn't realize he was in it until the credits. I thought that guy looks familiar but it didn't hit me until the end.

Return to “Eric”