Board problem?

allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: Board problem?

Post by allegrita »

Thanks for explaining, Lilly. Yes, I think (based on my experience in the tech support group here at work) that what they really meant by that was, one of their hard drives on their server failed, so the whole server went down. They had a duplicate drive and were able to restore the data and replace the bad drive, but the crash messed MLA's database up. Once they repaired it, we were back in business! :phew:
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

I'm so glad we are back. First thing I did when I came back from no-internet-land was running to mla, and then it was down. At least I had the motel to see that you were all safely sitting around the campfire and telling ghost stories.
Missed you! :wave:
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

And we're so glad to see you back, francis! Just in time to trick or treat, too!
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

allegrita wrote:HotMicks, your links don't affect the storage capacity of our board, and we aren't even close to our bandwidth limit. So don't worry about that! Post away!!! :hug:
Um, you might come to regret those words! :rolling: JK. And thanks for 'splaining. :hug: You all are the best!
~ Hot Mick's Mistress of Chill
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Aww, thanks honey. :hug:

And I seem to have straightened out my own access issues, so I think I'm good to go! Hallelujah!! :yahoo: I missed all of you so much. :ghug: :hearts:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Well, that was scary! :scary: MLA was down for about 45 minutes, but we're back! :phew:

This is a good time to remind everyone that, if you haven't registered at the Moonlightaholics Motel, you should do so. If we go down for any length of time, we try to post there with info as we learn it.

This thread has the info: http://www.moonlightaholics.com/viewtop ... =57&t=8219

Return to “Forum Announcements Archive”