ML Locations: Episode 4 - Fever

Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Re: ML Locations: Episode 4 - Fever

Post by Lilly »

Great find! :twothumbs:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Okay, the Diner part of the Four Aces is also turning up in another commercial...it's something about motorcycle insurance, and involved a guy "made of money" on a cyle, pulling up in front of the diner, as other bikers look on.

The diner is the same green as the Four Aces, and looks to be the same place.

ETA:

wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Post by wondergirl9847 »

My boyfriend is about to go out to California for a business trip and I told him about this diner/bus stop on Moonlight. Hoping he can make a trip to visit it and get some pictures, but if he doesn't have time, that's ok too. I sent him all the info from this board for reference. Thanks so much for putting all this in an easy to find format, ladies!! Love you all!! :ghug:
*Christy*

allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oh, awesome! It's not super-close to LA metro area, but it's definitely doable as a day trip, and it's a very pretty area, with the Joshua trees. I hope he can go! :fingerscrossed: Their website has a Google maps link, which might be helpful when he's looking for it. http://4-aces.com/
myimmortal
Fledgling

Post by myimmortal »

Just noticed that the Four Aces updated their website. Tons of photos on the site now. Though LA has changed quite a bit since 2007-2008, it’s nice that the Four Aces hasn’t. The ice box is still there too. :teeth:

https://4-aces.com/
_____
banner by me | avatar by cowpatface on deviant art
kath40
Cleaner

Post by kath40 »

myimmortal wrote:Just noticed that the Four Aces updated their website. Tons of photos on the site now. Though LA has changed quite a bit since 2007-2008, it’s nice that the Four Aces hasn’t. The ice box is still there too. :teeth:

https://4-aces.com/
So COOL! Thanks myimmortal. DOG GONE! I KNEW IT! I should have opened the bathroom door in the gas station when I was there back in 2008. :slaphead: DERRR!
It just felt so real that I didn't want to....intrude? :whistle: Image :snicker:
Spoiler:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Very cool! I love that place. :heart:

Return to “Moonlight Locations”