Project Runway Housing

r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Project Runway Housing

Post by r1015bill »

The first episode of Project Runway (which has moved to Los Angeles) just started and guess where they are housing the contestants?

Title Guarantee Lofts

We can see what the real inside of the FOS looks like!
eris
Sire

Re: Project Runway Housing

Post by eris »

Not that impressive on the inside, actually.

Title Guarantee Loft Interior

Though THIS looks like the elevators and hall from the episode after Fever when Mick "bumped" into Beth/Josh.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

There's actually a thread in this section on the Title Guarantee Building. Rather than reinventing the wheel, feel free to check it out: viewtopic.php?f=397&t=2566
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

And once again, all roads lead to Moonlight...

Thanks r! :mooncat:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

This is a bit random, but I found out yesterday that one of the models for Project Runway hails from my hometown. There was a big article in the local paper, and apparently there's a spin off show called "Models of the Runway" on Lifetime.

Lucky
AggieVamp
Rogue vampire

Post by AggieVamp »

librarian_7 wrote:This is a bit random, but I found out yesterday that one of the models for Project Runway hails from my hometown. There was a big article in the local paper, and apparently there's a spin off show called "Models of the Runway" on Lifetime.

Lucky
Yes - it's a 30 minute show right after Project Runway - it was interesting to see the models' perspectives on the designers. And I REALLY think the one (Yosuzi) that basically walked naked down the runway got a bum deal! I hope that designer doesn't last long! And if they do the model 'picking' after every challenge - as opposed to keeping the same model - it's going to get UGLY fast.

Karen
Banner by HotMicks

Growing Old is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional - and I Opt NOT to Grow Up!
:petcat: :petcat:
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

I just watched the first ep on the tivo...
D@mn it was weird seeing that beautiful building again... and they'd show it and then zoom in on it, just like on ML!!!!!!!

And ya know, I find it MOST amusing that none of these self- absorbed contestants seem to realize there is a handsome vampire living just above them in the penthouse...
Tho I imagine Mick is irked by all the camera crews around... hopefully no one gets a shot they shouldn't and ends up in the tarpits...
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

I confess that Project Runway is one of those programmes I can't help but watch. I love Tim Gunn. :ysmile:

Looking forward to seeing the FOS in all it's glory. :thumbs:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

wpgrace wrote:I just watched the first ep on the tivo...
D@mn it was weird seeing that beautiful building again... and they'd show it and then zoom in on it, just like on ML!!!!!!!

And ya know, I find it MOST amusing that none of these self- absorbed contestants seem to realize there is a handsome vampire living just above them in the penthouse...
Tho I imagine Mick is irked by all the camera crews around... hopefully no one gets a shot they shouldn't and ends up in the tarpits...
Holy cr@p!!! :eek2: I hadn't thought of that... :gasp:
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

AggieVamp wrote: Yes - it's a 30 minute show right after Project Runway - it was interesting to see the models' perspectives on the designers. And I REALLY think the one (Yosuzi) that basically walked naked down the runway got a bum deal! I hope that designer doesn't last long! And if they do the model 'picking' after every challenge - as opposed to keeping the same model - it's going to get UGLY fast.

Karen
I believe the models are also staying at the FOS. Someone on another site where I posted this suggested that Josef would probably be hanging around Mick's place a lot more because of the potential new freshies!

Return to “Moonlight Locations”