Killing Time - PG13 - Challenge #117

A place for Lilly's G to PG-13 rated stories.
lynnrxgal
Fledgling

Re: Killing Time - PG13 - Challenge #117

Post by lynnrxgal »

Lilly, I fell in love with your writing when I happened upon "Finding Innocence," a fantastic little story of yours. How different "Killing Time" is from that! But I love them both! Unfortunately, I can't add any more insights that haven't been discussed by our fine writers, but please know that this made my heart sing! This Mick was all man, all vampire! Could we bribe Alex to record your voiceovers? Wouldn't that be wonderful?
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... what an AMAZING idea. :hearts:
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Ladies, even though I know it's an impossibility -- you've really touched my heart. :rose:

Thank you SO much, Lynn. :hug: :smooch:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

This is incredible, Lilly. :clapping:

You have captured one of my very favourite Mick moments in all it's glory.
All eyes are on me now. I am outnumbered, outgunned, and completely in my element.
This one lines sums up everything we saw and felt. The sexiness, broodiness and all out dangerous Mick.

Vamp Mick in the best possible way. :hearts:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

This may be my favorite Vamp Mick story ever. It's perfect. :rose:
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Thank you so much for you comment, coco. The bar scene really did show "Vamp Mick in the best possible way." :yes: There wasn't a hint of hesitation; there were no excuses. He was resolute and confident in his mission and we finally got to see him embrace all that he was. I'm so glad that you think this little piece reflected that. :rose:

Alle -- Wow. I don't know what to say, except thank you SO much. :hug:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Revisiting old challenges. Apologetic vamp Mick is gone and Vampire Mick is here and I can imagine Josef being thrilled when he hears about it. This is the vampire that needs to be unleashed. :clapping:
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

:rose: Thank you so much, Carol! Believe it or not, when I was writing this, I hadn't thought very much about Josef's reaction to this scene. :blushing: But, yeah, I can imagine that even he would be pretty impressed.
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Lilly

This is exquisite.

This retelling of the scenes when Mick goes after Tejada are expounded upon wonderfully. You have added depth and dimension to that scene. Tried to copy and paste the whole story to quote lines that I though were especially great, but I'm having some computer issues at the moment with a malfunctioning mouse.

At one point, Mick mentions that he outnumbered and outgunned and completely in his element. He totally owns the room and delights in his enemies discovery of that fact.

On this night, at this time, Mick does not hate what he is. He savors it like a fine wine and gives the vampire free rein.

Fabulous. Just fabulous.

Thank you.

Jenna

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Thank you so much for coming back, jen. :rose: I truly appreciate all of your comments. :hug:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
BlueEyedMonster
Fledgling

Post by BlueEyedMonster »

I loved Mick in this episode an unapologetic predator. Captured so well by you and your well crafted words
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Thank you so much, BEM. :rose: :hug: I'm so glad this rang true for you. :blinksmile:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I happened on this amazing story when I was looking for something else, and I'm so glad I did. It is absolutely riveting. The way you captured Mick in full-on vampire-vengeance mode is just... :gasp: :eek2: :chair: :melts: :heart: I meant everything I said in my first comment on this. It's so damn good, honey.

When I think of that episode, and the fact that Mick went from THIS... :thud: to the devastated man standing in Beth's balcony window... well, it gives me even more respect for Alex's acting. He made both scenes completely believable. :notworthy:

Rereading this story makes me wish that we could get Alex to read it as a voiceover. Holy heck.

Return to “Lilly's Office”