Moonlight Becomes You - PG13

A place for Lilly's G to PG-13 rated stories.
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Re: Moonlight Becomes You - PG13

Post by librarian_7 »

I felt a need today to come back and savor this story again. I've loved it since the first time I read it; it catches the dynamic between Josef and Sarah so perfectly.

Thank you, Lilly!

Lucky
Marigold
Courtesan

Post by Marigold »

Lovely, Lilly! :rose: I love the interaction between Josef and Sarah. She is so perceptive, determined, and strong. I don't think that Josef ever had a hope of hiding his true self from her. And even better, he didn't have to. Sarah loved Josef for himself, and that didn't change once she found out the truth.
Lilly wrote:“If you were,” she answered slowly but assuredly, “then we would just have to spend more time in the moonlight.”
:happysigh:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Thank you so much, Lucky. :hug: Oddly, this is one of the very few stories you didn't beta for me (because it was submitted for the contest), so it means a lot that you still think I got it right. :blinksmile:

Marigold - thank you for your lovely comment. :rose: As Josef himself said of Sarah: " she was something special." I just had to work out how to write her that way. :blinksmile: (And at the risk of blatant self-promotion :roll: , there's a follow-up here: Interlude -- if you're interested. :blushing: )
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

What a truly amazing fic this is and what a truly remarkable woman Sarah Whitley is.

No Lois Lane impersonation who was never able to put the pieces together when they were right in front of her face, she sees, accepts and embraces.

What Charles/Josef is doesn't matter to her any more than Mick being a vampire does to Beth.

Fabulous!
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
Marigold
Courtesan

Post by Marigold »

Of course I'm interested, Lilly! Self-promote away! :snicker:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!

Return to “Lilly's Office”