Moonlightaholic ranks

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Moonlightaholic ranks.

Post by wpgrace »

Phoenix wrote:
wpgrace wrote:You mean a rank like "Smart-@$$ Courtesan Wannabe?" And the number of posts necessary to reach that particular rank would ALWAYS be just exactly the number of posts we have...
Fleur de Lisa wrote:Grace--as far as the rankings go, I think that we should automatically assume the title of Smart A*s Courtesan Wannabe--if the shoe fits...
Be careful what you wish for ladies, lest you log on one day to find your rank officially changed forever...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah, but notice, cherished Phee, how we managed to remain on topic thru it all... tres magnifique, non?
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

wpgrace wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
wpgrace wrote:You mean a rank like "Smart-@$$ Courtesan Wannabe?" And the number of posts necessary to reach that particular rank would ALWAYS be just exactly the number of posts we have...
Fleur de Lisa wrote:Grace--as far as the rankings go, I think that we should automatically assume the title of Smart A*s Courtesan Wannabe--if the shoe fits...
Be careful what you wish for ladies, lest you log on one day to find your rank officially changed forever...

Ah, but notice, cherished Phee, how we managed to remain on topic thru it all... tres magnifique, non?
I'm just giving you fair warning that the administrator of this forum has a twisted sense of humour. So unless you wish to log on and find your listed rank is: Snarky Courtesan Wannabe, it may be a good idea to be careful what ideas you throw around. Just sayin'. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

Phoenix wrote:
wpgrace wrote:
Phoenix wrote:

I'm just giving you fair warning that the administrator of this forum has a twisted sense of humour. So unless you wish to log on and find your listed rank is: Snarky Courtesan Wannabe, it may be a good idea to be careful what ideas you throw around. Just sayin'. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh Cool! Vanity ranks! I'm so there.
Just kidding. I don't want to drive our lovely Phoenix completely mad :lol:
NM911
LIVE WIDE
It ain't canon until they've shot it (and aired it) - I said that.
Trust the Muse. - Catmoon
The system isn't broken, it's fixed. - Billo
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

nutmegger911 wrote:Oh Cool! Vanity ranks! I'm so there.
Just kidding. I don't want to drive our lovely Phoenix completely mad :lol:
Sadly, it's not that much of a drive these days, NM!!! :o :lol: Have you seen my location? :?

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Grace, grace, grace: Among our shared interests, how could you have forgotten the granola??
And, did you mention how much we both enjoy Mick?

Triple dog dare ya, Phoenix, on the vanity ranks for grace and moi!!!

~~~Je t'aime, mes amis~~~
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:Grace, grace, grace: Among our shared interests, how could you have forgotten the granola??

D@m!! I DID forget the granola... and sacre bleu! What oversight on my part if I didn't make plain that we have a tee-tiny Mick fixation that we share... quel dommage, non?

I mean, to make it plain, it is really Mick who is inspiring this whole Smart-@$$ Courtesan Wannabe thing... seeing as how Mick seems to have an irresistible attraction for smart @$$es (Josef) and courtesans (sister Cora of course)...

So, hopefully now we're all clear on the Mick-love...and do notice how Mickalways appears in bold... I am talented at few things but I can find the bold button... as of course a method to highlight our love of Mick...

And the site rankings... (again, catch the smoothe way I menaged to keep on topic...)... the site being here of course to celebrate Mick, cause Phee loves him too...

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Oui, I am in total agreement.
And we know that the rankings are tres importante.
But MICK is the most important of all, non?
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:Grace, grace, grace: Among our shared interests, how could you have forgotten the granola??

You may just discover that - for a week at least - you and Grace have a unique rank unto yourselves...

BTW, care to translate the French, please? I can take a semi-educated guess, but I'd like to be sure.

redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Translates as, I love you, my friends.

But FdL, I'd go with Je vous aime, mes amis. Because there are *lots* of us.....

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:Oui, I am in total agreement.
And we know that the rankings are tres importante.
But MICK is the most important of all, non?

Oo la la!!! Le grand Mick (en francais, "Meek," bien sur)...

Tres bien fait... touche, cherie, touche...

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Merci beaucoup.

Sorry rouge, I knew while typing that I had my singular/plural wrong, but the sentiment still stands.

And Phoenix, don't worry, everything we are francais-fying is G-PG. We would never, ever stoop to vulgar talk....or would we?
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:Merci beaucoup.

Sorry rouge, I knew while typing that I had my singular/plural wrong, but the sentiment still stands.

And Phoenix, don't worry, everything we are francais-fying is G-PG. We would never, ever stoop to vulgar talk....or would we?

Wellllll, truth be told, stoop or no, the only vulgarity I know in francais is m*rde.... so I'm safe. My ignorance renders me safe...

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

I just know how to say "Your mother eats merde" in french. (In junior high, that caused quite a few giggles)
But, I am willing to learn more.
Back to the ranks, I would love a temporary vanity rank, phoenix, because, it's gonna take me a looooong time to get to Courtesan, if I am not banned before then!
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:I just know how to say "Your mother eats merde" in french. (In junior high, that caused quite a few giggles)
But, I am willing to learn more.
Back to the ranks, I would love a temporary vanity rank, phoenix, because, it's gonna take me a looooong time to get to Courtesan, if I am not banned before then!
Well, First Banned is a title you could earn then.
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Funny, FdL, that was just what I was thinking *whistles*

But there are plenty of lovely ranks in between - Grace has already made fledgling..... So, yes with the catching up.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson

Return to “Forum Announcements”