Your writing

A place for MoonShadow's G to PG-13 stories
kareng
Kostan Industries intern

Your writing

Post by kareng »

Hi Moonshadow,
I just discovered your stories today, and I must say you are a very gifted writer and am enjoying reading them for the first time. The comments on some of your stories made me wonder if you have been writing Moonlight fanfic for a while. Do you have more stories? I would love to read them. One question, did you have a sequel to The Chemist. I loved that story and would like to see where you took it, if you did.

Just had to let you know that I think you are very talented. If there are no more stories, please write some soon.

Thanks for keeping Moonlight alive for all of us.
Karen
MoonShadow
Logan's WoW nemesis

Re: Your writing

Post by MoonShadow »

Karen,

Thank you very much for your kind words! I can't tell you how much I appreciate the compliment. I started writing ML fanfic during the series, as infill for those pesky commercial breaks. I just didn't want the story to end, and I still don't. I started writing a sequel to The Chemist, which is titled Recoil. The story starts in a different voice than The Chemist, and has a parallel voice running at the same time. I don't want to give away to much but it will tie together shortly. Now, I have to beg patience from everyone here, I have gone back to college. ( :o At my age one should know better,,,) My stories are coming along slowly now but they are still being written and polished.

I have a Halloween story ( October Stones) waiting to be finished :roll: and a story titled Relocation waiting to be finished... watch for them.
Thank you again for the lovely thoughts and words!

MoonShadow
Banner by Lilly

Be bloody, bold, and resolute; laugh to scorn
The power of man, for none of woman born
Shall harm Macbeth.

Macbeth, 4. 1
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

MS, kareng isn't the only one hankering for more. This is marvellous news! We'll wait as long as it takes.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
MoonShadow
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by MoonShadow »

Red,

First, cool banner! second thank you so much! squeee's and grabs a handy writing appliance.... you guys are great!
Banner by Lilly

Be bloody, bold, and resolute; laugh to scorn
The power of man, for none of woman born
Shall harm Macbeth.

Macbeth, 4. 1

Return to “MoonShadow's Office”