Enemies, Chapter 1. G-PG13

A Place for moonlight_fan's G to PG-13 stories
moonlight_fan
Mortal

Enemies, Chapter 1. G-PG13

Post by moonlight_fan »

Hey guys, after being asked by Francis :hug: , I decided to bring this story over here. I hope you all like it.

Disclaimer: Nope, not mine.
Chapter One

“Josef, please...I’m asking you as a friend. Do this for me?” Mick asked as he stopped pacing around Josef’s desk and placed his hands on either side and leaned across the desk with a desperate look on his face.

“Oh, not as a friend.” Josef sighed “Fine, fine, whatever...but if she gets in my way….she’s out, whether you're back or not!”

“Thank you Josef. It’s only for a week. What could possibly happen in a week?”

Three Days Later

“Tell me again why I have to stay with Josef?”

“You know why Beth. I’m going to New York on a case and I want to make sure you're safe when I’m gone” Mick sighed.

“There’s got to be something else. I mean, before you told me not to be alone with him for a second as he could kill me in a heartbeat. Now you're leaving me alone with him for a WEEK? What’s going on here?”

Beth was in front of Mick now. She had just finished packing for Josef’s. Mick realized that Beth had the stubborn look on her face. The same look she used when she was determined to get what she wanted.

She’s so cute when she’s angry Mick thought, a smile tugging at his lips. He knew she wasn’t going to let this drop unless he told her the truth. Mick sighed and looked at Beth defeated.

“While I’ve been working on the case, I’ve had a….a couple of threats….about you….and I just got a tip that whoever’s doing this is in New York, but that won’t stop them from sending someone here while I’m gone.” Beth’s eyes were wide at the thought of someone threatening her, and in a second she was in Mick’s arms as he tried to comfort her.

“It’s ok Beth. Don’t worry, I’m not going to let ANYONE hurt you.” Mick and Beth just stood there for a few minutes, content in each others arms.

A/N: What does everyone think? Reviews make me happy :)
Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Re: Enemies, Chapter 1. G-PG13

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

intriguing start, MLF.
Banner by the talented Hot Micks
Kara
Fledgling

Post by Kara »

Uh-oh. Trouble magnet Beth left alone with snarky Josef? That's triple trouble if you ask me. :snicker: :giggle: Good start.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Wonderful start, but I'm not sure who to feel more sorry for, Beth or Josef.

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
MickBethKiss
Mortal

Post by MickBethKiss »

Wonderful! Very intruiging. :D
maggatha3
Ancient

Post by maggatha3 »

Seems we have a thrill ride ahead of us...
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .

Return to “moonlight_fan's Office”