A Cast of Thousands (PG)

A place for MickLifeCrisis' G to PG-13 stories
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

A Cast of Thousands (PG)

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

Disclaimer: I don't own Moonlight or any of its characters.
Rated PG
AN: Whipped this up very quickly, in the spirit of the Day. :winky:

A Cast of Thousands Hundreds Fifty Several

Place: Conference room.

MLC: Okay everyone, we’re here to come up with a story that involves all of you supporting characters, but none of the leads.

Josh: You mean the humans and vamps together?

Cynthia (pointing to Ray and Lilah): I don’t think they should get to be in it. Too much has been written about them already and they were only in one episode.

Ray: That’s because we are such the perfect loving couple.

Cynthia: Get over yourself! It’s because of the forbidden love and the sex!

Ray (aghast): What forbidden love and sex?

Cynthia (pointing at Lilah): Between her and Mick, of course! What did you think?

Ray (turning to look at Lilah): You and Mick? My best friend? When was this? Why didn’t you ever tell me? That bastard! I’ll kill him! (Ray storms out of room.)

Cynthia (murmuring): Yeah, good luck with that.

Lilah (glaring at Cynthia): You just had to mention that, didn’t you? (Jumps out of seat and runs after Ray.) Ray! Ray! Wait! Let me explain!

Cynthia: Good riddance.

Marissa: More storylines for the rest of us!

Cynthia (smiling at Logan, who is sitting next to her at the table): Logan, I’ve always liked you. Maybe MLC can write a sex scene for us?

Logan (gulps): Us? A-a-a sex scene?

Cynthia: Yes! Wouldn’t it be fun? (Cynthia puts one hand over Logan’s resting on the table, and with her other one runs her fingers through Logan’s curly hair.) I’ve always thought of you as a big ol’ teddy bear. I’d just love to tear your stuffing out! (She taps him on the nose with her finger.)

Logan: Fun? Teddy bear? Stuffing?

Cynthia: I can see it now… I’ll step out of sunken ice bath in a fancy hotel…

Marissa: Already been done, darling.

Cynthia: I know, but they only showed up to my knees. This time Logan could reach out his hand and help me out, pulling me to him…

Marissa: Oh gag me.

Cynthia: …or I could pull him down into the ice with me and we could…

Logan (jumps up so quickly his chair falls over): Sorry. I need to run. Something urgent. In my basement. Forgot to check… (Logan runs out of the room.)

Cynthia (pouting): Oh come on, Logan. Don’t be such a scaredy cat! I don’t bite. (Cynthia breaks out in high laughter.) Okay, so maybe I do. But you’ll love it, Logan! Trust me! Logan! Come back here! (Cynthia runs out of room after Logan.)

Josh: Man, they’re dropping like flies.

Marissa: Josh, you know I’m sure we could have our own story. Without Beth or any of those pesky vampires in it at all.

Guillermo: Who are you calling a pesky vampire?

Marissa: Nothing personal, G. It’s just that, well, Josh and I have a connection that I’m sure needs to be explored. (Marissa puts her hand on Josh’s thigh under the table.)

Josh (blushing): No Beth?

Marissa: No Beth. Just you. And me. And maybe that hotel room with the sunken tub that Cynthia mentioned…

Josh (stands up, grabs Marissa’s hand and turns to those still at the table): Sorry fellas. We’re out of here. (Josh and Marissa leave the room.)

(Guillermo, Ben and Carl look around the table at each other.)

Ben: I don’t know about you guys, but I don’t want any romantic trash written about the three of us.

Guillermo: I hear ya.

Carl: I’m with you on that, brother.

(Silence)

Guillermo: So, who’s up for some poker??

Carl and Ben (at once): Sounds great!

Guillermo: Then let’s go! I’ve got a great corner in the morgue where no one will bother us. (They all stand up and head for the door.)

Carl: Sorry, MLC. Some other time.

Ben: Yeah, some other time. (To Carl): Did he say we’re going to the morgue?

Lights out.
Last edited by MickLifeCrisis on Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: A Cast of Thousands (PG)

Post by allegrita »

You are amazing! :yahoo: That's fabulous! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: I've always liked behind-the-scenes things... we get to see how the characters really act. :snicker:

I give this story 3 thumbs up! :thumbs: :twothumbs: :notworthy:
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

I LOVE this!!! :yahoo:

With just a couple of lines each -- and in spite of several hasty exits :laugh: -- you've managed to capture the essence of these wonderul, compelling characters. :notworthy: :thanks: :teeth:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Wonderful! Now, that's the sort of love for the minor characters we're looking for!

:clapping: :clapping:
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

:blushing: Aw, shucks.

:ghug:
MickLifeCrisis
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

This is a great behind - the - scenes look. Now we know why it didn't really work between Cynthia and ... well, about everyone.

By the way, where is Lance? :snicker:
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

:snicker:

I think Lance must have run off with Maureen, because she didn't show up either. (I told you I wrote this in a hurry!) :blushing:

Thanks for reading and commenting, francis! :thanks:
MickLifeCrisis
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

I read this on April Fool's but didn't have time to leave a comment ... time to fix that now! It was really fun seeing all of these supporting characters interacting with each other. Cynthia was especially delightful here, eliminating the competition so deftly, starting with Lilah and Ray. (Though I did feel sorry for poor Logan....) I was expecting her to be the only one left at the end .... what a surprise when she ran off stage. I guess Josh and Marissa were actually the most successful here! Lots of fun.
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

Thank you for reading and commenting, Shadow! I'm happy you enjoyed it.

:hug: :thanks:
MickLifeCrisis

Return to “MickLifeCrisis' Office”