Mrs. Claus v.2 (PG) Naughty or Nice Challenge #144

A place for MickLifeCrisis' G to PG-13 stories
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Mrs. Claus v.2 (PG) Naughty or Nice Challenge #144

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

Disclaimer: I do not own Moonlight or any of its characters.
Rated: PG
Pairings: MickBeth, of course.

Well, the Nice Muse finally came out from under the bed where she had been hiding in shame ever since Naughty Muse posted Mrs. Claus. She decided to make a valiant effort to save her reputation. So we bring you...

Mrs. Claus v.2

Mick heard a faint jingling noise creep into his consciousness. In his groggy state of awakening he thought it was his doorbell, until he remembered he didn’t even have a doorbell. Opening his eyes he pushed up the lid to his freezer. He climbed out and shook his hair, running his fingers through it to remove the last remnants of frost. Grabbing his robe from the hook, he put it on and went in search of the noise.

With vampire hearing in his small loft, it didn’t take him long to locate it. Walking quietly downstairs he peered into his living room and nearly fell down the last few steps. Beth was bent over looking at his fireplace holding a stocking. She was wearing a red plaid bathrobe below which peeked green and white striped socks ending in white fuzzy slippers on her feet. She had a Santa hat on her head with jingle bells at the point, the source of the noise he had heard.

Mick couldn’t suppress his grin. “Hello there, Mrs. Claus. Are you looking for something?”

Beth straightened up and spun around. “Mick! I didn’t hear you get up and come downstairs!”

He walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. “Stealth vampire, remember? And your little jingles woke me up,” he said, pointing to an imaginary hat on his own head. Beth raised her eyes as if she could see through her head to her own hat and smiled sheepishly. “You didn’t answer my question; what are you looking for?”

“I was just looking for a place to hang your stocking,” she said, holding it up. “You haven’t got a proper mantel.” She spied the stair railing and beamed. “I know! I’ll tie it to the railing. That’s what we did in my house when I was little and didn’t have a fireplace,” she said and began to walk over to it.

Mick reached out and grabbed her arm, pulling her down onto his lap as Beth giggled. “Don’t bother. I’ll just take it down anyway.” He nuzzled her neck. “So you really have presents in there for me?”

“Of course, silly! That’s what stockings are for!”

“I thought maybe I could unwrap you instead,” he said as he pulled on the bow tying her bathrobe closed. His voice dropped to a throaty whisper. “You know, I don’t have anything on under my robe. What do you have on under your robe?” He slipped his hand inside and suddenly stopped, lifting his head up in surprise to look her in the eyes.

“Flannel pajamas,” Beth giggled.

Mick grinned but was undeterred. “And under the flannel pjs?” he asked seductively as he continued to explore, unbuttoning the bottom few buttons of her pajama top and feeling his way underneath. Again, the sudden stop.

Beth laughed out loud. “Long johns.”

“Long johns? Really, Beth?”

“What? It’s freezing here in your loft! I’m only human, you know!” She snuggled against his chest as he laughed.

“Okay, last chance.” Fighting his way under the long johns, he whispered in her ear, “And under the long johns…?”

Beth turned her head to whisper in his ear. “A long-sleeved silk camisole with matching leggings.” Then she sat up to look at his face, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

With a twinkle of mischief in his own eye, Mick threw her down on the couch and covered her body with his. “I knew there had to be some silk under there somewhere!” he said and began to smother her with kisses.

The End.
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
Marigold
Courtesan

Re: Mrs. Claus v.2 (PG) Naughty or Nice Challenge #144

Post by Marigold »

:rolling: This is so cute! I love Beth's outfit! :giggle: :batseyes:

Thank you, MLC and Nice Muse! :rose: :wreath:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
drbell
Kostan Industries intern

Post by drbell »

Love both of em...More please
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

Thank you Marigold and drbell! I'm glad you liked it! I giggle every time I picture Beth in all those layers of clothes. :laugh:

:ghug: :thanks:
MickLifeCrisis
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

that is just darling....we love Mick but I'd bet his loft is COLD....your wrote it and I saw it and it just made me feel "holiday happy" :giggle:
maggatha3
Ancient

Post by maggatha3 »

Early in the morning in Greece and you just made my day, MLC, thanks!!!Again! Both of you!

Loving both your muses! :winky:

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Beth must be cold if the loft is kept vampire-friendly. I love this, can just picture Beth's outfit. I'm sure Mick will have fun unwrapping his present just as much as in v.1, but it will take a little bit longer. He should really get a proper bedroom with heating. :laugh:
BlueEyedMonster
Fledgling

Post by BlueEyedMonster »

I love the layers of clothing. That loft must be really cold but have the feeling git is about to heat up. Great job as usual MLC!
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

What a sweet take on the story! But it's still a little bit naughty... :laugh:
maggatha3
Ancient

Post by maggatha3 »

allegrita wrote:What a sweet take on the story! But it's still a little bit naughty... :laugh:
My guess is....YOU asked for it, alle!! :rolling: :rolling:
-It never ends well...
-Never?
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I didn't ask for anything, I'm just a happy reader, like you. :teeth: :reading: :hearts:
maggatha3
Ancient

Post by maggatha3 »

But...you are the mod!! You asked for ''naughty or nice''. So..even the nice muse...became a little naughty!! :giggle:
-It never ends well...
-Never?
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oh! :rolling: I guess I did! :teeth: How clever of me. :winky: (Thank you, dear muses, whatever flavor you may be, for inspiring MLC to write us such warm and loving stories!) :hearts:
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

Oh you guys are funny! :snicker:

Thank you for reading and commenting. :flowers: The Nice Muse is very happy that you like her version of the story. :yes: I'm happy she's not hiding under my bed anymore. :laugh:

:ghug:
MickLifeCrisis
BlueEyedMonster
Fledgling

Post by BlueEyedMonster »

MLC that was such a cute story. Ilove your take on playful Beth & Mick.

Return to “MickLifeCrisis' Office”