Self Defence Rating PG 13 updated Cprs 5/6 posted

A place for JosefsRose's G to PG-13 stories
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Self Defence Rating PG 13 updated Cprs 5/6 posted

Post by francis »

Ah, it worked. Now I want Details how it worked. And who was that feral Vamp?
JosefsRose
Freelance freshie

Post by JosefsRose »

Just for you delectation. The final chapter. :rose: :groupwave:

Chapter 9 - Epilogue

Josef watched from the door way. There in case he needed to stop Mick from draining Beth. His fear was unfounded, Mick stopped when he had taken enough, but not so much, as to put Beth in danger. Mick held Beth in his arms, just holding her, taking in all that was her. Her unique scent, the rapid staccato of her heart, the steady comforting rhythm of her breathing. Finally he broke the silence. “Thank you.” He kissed the marks he had left, marking her as his. His Beth.

“Mick, I am yours. Always have been, always will be. I’m just glad the treatment worked. I couldn’t face losing you.” There were tears in her eyes. Mick led her to the couch, sitting next to her.

“I could do with a drink. Would you both like one?” Josef finally relaxed. Walking to the bar. Pouring himself a long glass of AB-neg

“Thanks Josef, I’d love a drink.” Mick and Beth moved over to the couch, as Beth spoke. “Just some juice please.”

“Mick buddy, do you want one?”

“No thanks Josef. I would like an explanation though. About the treatment.” He instinctively pulled Beth closer to himself. Josef stayed silent, unsure of what to say. His eyes flicked to Beth’s, and she gave a slight nod. He walked over to them both handing Beth her drink then sitting opposite them both in one of the chairs. Distinctly uneasy. As Josef opened his mouth to start talking, it was Beth’s voice that broke the silence.

“Mick, the treatment plan was my idea.” She paused as he turned to face her, he went to speak , but she placed her fingers lightly on his lips, to quieten him. “Let me finish. My mind started working on the problem, as soon as Josef told us. I then remembered the case of the rouge we worked on, how he was turned by ingesting blood before he was drained. I wondered if it would work in your case. I ran the idea past Josef, and over a few days we, and his research team came up with your treatment. I don’t know all the details, but you received several transfusions of Josef’s blood. When you started to show signs of reversion, it was necessary to finish it. I left that part up to Josef. I was so worried when you collapsed that we had left it too late. I really can’t lose you. You are my everything.” Tears filled her eyes, making them shimmer like blue pools.

“Beth, my Beth. Only you could think of a way to do something, scientists couldn’t.” He wiped away the tears from her cheek. “I made you a promise, and I meant to keep it. You mean all to me, and I love you.” He turned back to Josef. “So would you like to finish this explanation. Tell me why?”

“Why? She was feral, after Lance finished with her. Yet because she was family, he couldn’t finish her. I contacted him, and offered him a solution to his problem. She was finally able to give you a true gift. Your life. Even if she was unaware of it.” Beth’s face dropped, as she realised who they were talking about. “She has been dealt with now, and she will never bother either of you again. That is my gift to you.”

“Your talking about Coraline, aren’t you. She was the final solution.” Anger flared in her, “She finally managed to sink her fangs into you one last time. Your saviour.” she pulled away from him, tears threatening again. Mick was taken aback, unsure of what to do, or say. He watched as she walked out of the room.

“Josef?” Mick finally stuttered. He was still staring through the door Beth had just walked through.

“Mick, I’m sorry, I didn’t tell Beth about the last part. I thought it best. Maybe I should have. I’ll go after her. Let me talk to her first.” He rose from his chair, and at vamp speed left. Mick rose, and went over to the bar, pouring a large scotch. He swallowed it in one, then poured another.

Josef caught up to Beth, as she reached the front door. “Where do you think you are going?” He stopped just behind her, not touching her. She spun to face him, tears pouring down her face, waves of hurt rolling off her.

“Home. I just want to go home.” She backed up to the door, then her legs wouldn’t hold her any longer. She slid down the door, to the floor. Sobs wracking her form she sat hugging her knees.

Josef sank down to her level. “Beth, I should have told you. I didn’t think about it. I just wanted to help Mick. You can’t blame him.” Beth’s head snapped up and she locked eyes with the older vamp.

“I don’t blame him.” Her voice was ice. “I blame you. You brought her here. You let her sink her fangs into him, giving her what she always wanted. You.” She was shaking with the emotion she felt.

“Beth, I couldn’t lose him anymore than you could. He is my family. You’re my family. I wasn’t sure about you when Mick first started seeing you, but your good for him. I have watched as he has come out of himself, accepting what he is, for you. I never meant to hurt you, by bringing Coraline into this. She was a means to an end. And a beginning. Now is the rest of your lives together.
Please, come back. I don’t care if you hate me for eternity. It was worth it to get Mick back. To make up for my actions that put him and you in this situation. I would do it again, and even die for him.” Tears glimmered in his own eyes.

Beth listened, knowing the truth of what he said, she shuddered once more, and stretched out her hand to touch his. Silent ascent passed between them, and Josef helped her up. They came together in an embrace of friendship, and of love. Together they walked back into the lounge. Mick had re-seated himself in the chair Josef had vacated., he stood as they came back in. In two long strides he was at Beth’s side. She locked her arms about him, pulling him to her. His arms encircled her, moulding them together as one. “Thank you Josef. I know what you did, you did out of love, and friendship.” Then she looked up into Mick’s face. “Take me home, let’s go home.” He kissed the top of her head, attempting to pull her even closer.

“Josef. Brother, You know how I feel. I’m going to take Beth home. I’ll speak to you soon.” Still with Beth in his arms, they left the way Josef and Beth had just entered. Josef picked up a phone and ordered his car to be brought round to the front. Then followed his friends.

“My car will take you home. Keep safe.” he stood as they climbed in and the car pulled away. Knowing in his heart, that his friend, and brother was safe.
What Josef want's. Josef gets!

r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

Clever Beth! I forgot that Dr. Feelgood wasn't drained in the normal way. And we're now rid of Coraline.

Thanks for the full story!
BlueEyedMonster
Fledgling

Post by BlueEyedMonster »

One of the most enjoyable. well written stores I've read. Loved that Coraline came full circle with Mick just not in the way she had hoped.

Thank you fo sharing your muse and your talent :clapping:
Last edited by BlueEyedMonster on Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

What a great solution! I love that you included Coraline, but what a sad ironic way for her to go. I understand Beth being angry at first, but I'm glad she came around. Friendship and love forever! :hearts:
JosefsRose
Freelance freshie

Post by JosefsRose »

I wrote a sequel to this, so I will start posting it soon. I have not written anything new in awhile, but will try to post some of my older stories that never got posted here. Thank you for the feed back :flowers: :hearts:
What Josef want's. Josef gets!

Return to “JosefsRose's Office”