Moonlight Episode Discussion - Ep 8: 12:04AM

allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: 12:04 (Episode Eight)

Post by allegrita »

Maybe she doesn't even notice the pics till muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch later. :teeth:
What was that part about licking her neck again? Because... :melts:

Uh... trying desperately to focus enough to find a way to get back on topic... um...

Nope. I got nothin'. Except that I love Mick desperately patting his pockets, looking for his phone. See what you do to me, you bad Fleur??
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

PNWgal wrote:
For crying out loud....coco, don't encourage her! :laugh:
:laugh:

I can't help it. I always find myself agreeing with Fleur. :teeth:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
PNWgal
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by PNWgal »

LOL, since Alle's completely gone, I guess it's up to me to get us back on topic...

*firmly pushes Mick licking anything to the back of her mind*

I'm surprised Beth wasn't more angry at finding that file. It's got to be disconcerting to realize someone you care about has been hiding on the fringes of your life for decades - and I really think at this point, Beth was definitely starting to care. Most women don't go around sniffing the clothes of men they hate. :ysmile:

Banner by the talented GuardianAngel

"It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." - George Eliot

"The dogs may bark, but the caravan passes on." - old Arab proverb

"Do the best you can do. Love many. Trust few." - Jack Ingram
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

PNWgal wrote:LOL, since Alle's completely gone, I guess it's up to me to get us back on topic...

I'm surprised Beth wasn't more angry at finding that file. It's got to be disconcerting to realize someone you care about has been hiding on the fringes of your life for decades - and I really think at this point, Beth was definitely starting to care. Most women don't go around sniffing the clothes of men they hate. :ysmile:
That's true PNW. I have always assumed that she was angry at first given her reaction to Mick on the phone but once she pieced things together in her mind and realised Mick was the reason she felt safe all those years, the anger somehow wasn't there anymore. Plus, it's Mick. :biggrin:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

coco wrote:Love it. I can totally see it Fleur. :rolling:

I was counting on you, coco!!! :hug:

Pgal~~don't be messing with my muse. WTF is that anyhow? Do muses even exist?? I don't have one, sigh. Guess that's why I read much better than I write!

Alle---picture that tongue of his--remember the way it moved on SImone's wrist?? Picture it taking a leisurely trail on your neck.

GA----quick. Post some commentary to save everyone from me!!
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

PNWgal wrote:LOL, since Alle's completely gone, I guess it's up to me to get us back on topic...

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

I agree that she cares for him at this point... more than "just friends" I mean... she's falling for him now. But it's kinda brave of her. In the last ep, he admitted he's not over Coraline... he's disappointed Morgan WASN"T Coraline. For her to let fly, as she does here, with her feelings for Mick... COULD be asking for heartache.

And yeah, she's pretty calm about the "discovery" that Mick is her Guardian Angel... but don't you think she already had a clue? This is just the physical evidence... and he will say to her, later on the balcony, that she's known for awhile... so maybe it isn't such a shock here after all...
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

I think not only did she have strong suspicions he was her guardian angel, she wanted him to be her guardian angel. Maybe that's just me talking again, I don't know. But if you had your choice over who had saved you as a child years earlier, wouldn't you hope it was the tall, dark, handsome and conflicted vampire? Would have been a different story had it been the overweight gas station attendant or something.

And sniffing. Yeah, Beth sniffing that sweater. As good as that smelled, imagine trailing your nose all along Mick's neck. Okay. I'll behave now.

maybe
GuardianAngel
Courtesan

Post by GuardianAngel »

Sheesh. I can't leave you ladies unattended for a moment! But I DID enjoy your scenarios, Fleur.

Ahem. Okay, moving on......

We are jumping ahead here but as Mick says later, she always knew. She just needed a nudge.

I don't think Beth would have fallen for whoever her savior was, regardless. It definitely helps that he's a dark, mysterious vampire. Jeez, could it get any better. Okay, I'm hating Beth about now.

I think Beth was hooked since Fever. She's resisting but her sniffing that sweater was telltale.
darlingcat
Courtesan

Post by darlingcat »

Oh! Lisa's muse is working overtime :giggle: I vote for the first scenario... :melts:

On a more serious note, I think Beth's feelings for Mick go back to Fever; the flirty "delicate flower" remark, the tears when she heard that he was killed, the feeding, the "her blood in my veins" scene.
But this episode marks the first time that they both indirectly admit that there is indeed something going on between them.

GA, wonderful job with the caps and analysis :rose:
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

GuardianAngel wrote:Sheesh. I can't leave you ladies unattended for a moment! But I DID enjoy your scenarios, Fleur.

Ahem. Okay, moving on......

We are jumping ahead here but as Mick says later, she always knew. She just needed a nudge.

I don't think Beth would have fallen for whoever her savior was, regardless. It definitely helps that he's a dark, mysterious vampire. Jeez, could it get any better. Okay, I'm hating Beth about now.

I think Beth was hooked since Fever. She's resisting but her sniffing that sweater was telltale.
I agree GA... if he turned out to be your guardian angel, well, I'd be saying a BIG prayer of Thanksgiving to the Angel Assignment Agency in the sky...

And the sniff was just clever... and it would be interesting to know if that was the writers or Sophia... cause it's something we all can identify with... we've probably all done it with a significant other... or is that just me and Beth???
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

sorry to jump in to the convo so late, ladies, but the sniff left me all shivery, kind of like the 'accidental' hand on hand touch at Beth's desk an episode later, and it was because it meant that their feelings for each other were leaking out all over the place.

for me a sniff is an incredibly intimate thing - the only way you're going to get closer to someone is to shove your actual nose into their armpit. she did that because we know that a sniff means you fancy someone terribly.
Banner by the talented Hot Micks
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

I don't know if it was the writers or Sophia, but it was an incredible touch. He wasn't there, so she was looking for something to hold on to, that carried his scent. Her way of having and holding him close, when he wasn't even there.

Luxe, you're so right - it is terribly intimate. We identify scents with pleasant and unpleasant memories. And how much more pleasant can a memory be of holding Mick and being held by him....
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

And how much more pleasant can a memory be of holding Mick and being held by him....
Why is everyone insistent upon stopping my heart???????????????
Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

yes, dsr. Part of the intimacy of a sniff is that in this modern world we all try so hard to hide our bodily aromas (deodorants, perfume, aftershave, pot pourri, various bathroom sprays, feminine sprays etc) that to actually inhale someone's aroma is to have a part of your hidden self revealed. And maybe part of my own shivery reaction is because Beth did this in secrecy, she was crossing a little line here - finding out something intimate about Mick without his knowledge.
Banner by the talented Hot Micks
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:
And how much more pleasant can a memory be of holding Mick and being held by him....
Why is everyone insistent upon stopping my heart???????????????
Dearest Fleur. Truly, we do not do this to torment you :devil: But really, can you think of anything more that Beth would want to do? She's had a taste of being enveloped in his arms. As the look on her face indicates, she savors his scent and longs for more. For now, though, the sweater will have to do.
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!

Return to “Episode Discussion”