Moonlight Episode Discussion - Ep 3: Dr. Feelgood

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Dr. Feelgood (Episode Three)

Post by wpgrace »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:..you just made me throw up a little in my mouth

Please, let's move on from Mr. Weasel Pork Bun Vamp.

Mission accomplished... tho we have no ex-President Bush smiley...
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

:offtopic:

And LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There were frightening similarities, though weasel boy could string words together.

Ok, I will stop before I get modded. Apologies to any I may have offended.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I actually liked the icky professor. One thing Moonlight did was to show a few (a very few) un-goodlooking vampires. The prof, Leo, even Logan. That was part of the "vampires are human beings with an interesting physiological condition" thing that absolutely hooked me on Moonlight, even before I fell in love with Mick. (OK, that's not strictly true. I fell in love with Mick when Beth bashed him over the head with a vase in NSTAV and he said, "Ouch" in that conversational tone. *melt* Soooo cute.)

But I digress. The professor is a guy who got turned, Yeah. HOW did he get turned? Because he was just that middle-aged and nerdy when he was turned. And he was turned during this lifetime...he used to love the buns at the Empress Pavilion, and it's still there....hmm.

I see fanfic. :type:
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Fleur de Lisa wrote::offtopic:

And LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There were frightening similarities, though weasel boy could string words together.

Ok, I will stop before I get modded. Apologies to any I may have offended.

And numbers, rocket scientist and all... ok, I quit too, BEFORE the long arm of the mods reach in... and my apologies also to anyone Fleur has offended.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

allegrita wrote:I actually liked the icky professor. One thing Moonlight did was to show a few (a very few) un-goodlooking vampires. The prof, Leo, even Logan. That was part of the "vampires are human beings with an interesting physiological condition" thing that absolutely hooked me on Moonlight, even before I fell in love with Mick. (OK, that's not strictly true. I fell in love with Mick when Beth bashed him over the head with a vase in NSTAV and he said, "Ouch" in that conversational tone. *melt* Soooo cute.)

But I digress. The professor is a guy who got turned, Yeah. HOW did he get turned? Because he was just that middle-aged and nerdy when he was turned. And he was turned during this lifetime...he used to love the buns at the Empress Pavilion, and it's still there....hmm.

You are great, alle!!

The guy did a great job playing the nerdy dude, no arguments there. He owned it, that is why he creeped me out so much.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

allegrita wrote:I actually liked the icky professor. One thing Moonlight did was to show a few (a very few) un-goodlooking vampires. The prof, Leo, even Logan. That was part of the "vampires are human beings with an interesting physiological condition" thing that absolutely hooked me on Moonlight, even before I fell in love with Mick. (OK, that's not strictly true. I fell in love with Mick when Beth bashed him over the head with a vase in NSTAV and he said, "Ouch" in that conversational tone. *melt* Soooo cute.)

Alle, anytime you see fanfic... I will only agree and encourage!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

wpgrace wrote:

Alle, anytime you see fanfic... I will only agree and encourage!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just no sex involving the nerdy prof in the fanfic, okay?
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

wpgrace wrote: Alle, anytime you see fanfic... I will only agree and encourage!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aww.. :curtesy: :blushing:

And Fleur de Lisa (with an I), I can't promise anything, but I'll do my best to avoid the sex. Although I had an idea... :snicker:

So...here's a new topic for you...how did Mr. Sloppy and Mr. Stupid manage to behead their poor victim!? Were they arguing over who got the first bite and playing tug-o-war, and ooooops they broke their toy?! That one didn't make any sense to me at all. But of course, it was um, 3 or 6 times in before I even noticed the victim, because I was too busy ogling Mick and the Cleaner.

Also...is this the only time we saw the Cleaner with a male cleaning crew?
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

allegrita wrote:
wpgrace wrote: Alle, anytime you see fanfic... I will only agree and encourage!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Fleur de Lisa (with an I), I can't promise anything, but I'll do my best to avoid the sex. Although I had an idea... :snicker:

So...here's a new topic for you...how did Mr. Sloppy and Mr. Stupid manage to behead their poor victim!? Were they arguing over who got the first bite and playing tug-o-war, and ooooops they broke their toy?! That one didn't make any sense to me at all. But of course, it was um, 3 or 6 times in before I even noticed the victim, because I was too busy ogling Mick and the Cleaner.

I think Mr. Sloppy's goth chains got caught around the guy's neck while he was 'snacking', and Mr. Stupid accidently stabbed him with his multiple piercings.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

allegrita wrote:

I always kinda figured they had a tug of war... gross, but the Cleaner does not judge.

DIdn't the young cleaner in TMC have male cleaners? But this one is the only one who wore a dress.

librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:
wpgrace wrote:

So, no hot Gerald/Leo slash, huh?

:tomato: :tomato:

Lucky
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

librarian_7 wrote:
Fleur de Lisa wrote:
wpgrace wrote:

So, no hot Gerald/Leo slash, huh?

:tomato: :tomato:

Lucky

Oh ICK!!! Definitely tomato throwing time!!! I need to clean my keyboard now... ick!!!! :snicker:

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

OK lucky, did you not see my earlier post about throwing up a little in my mouth?????

Ugh.
GuardianAngel
Courtesan

Post by GuardianAngel »

Oh, ill. You guys are gross. Stovsky and Logan? My stomach's been queasy enough, thank you.

Okay, back at Buzzwire, Beth is doing research. On Vampires. It's late and the office is quiet.

She's very into it.

She doesn't hear Josh come in. He scares her. But he comes bearing gifts, Kung Pao - extra spicy. Whataguy!

They haven't been able to spend much quality time together since she's started her new job and met her new 'buddy'. Beth promises Josh her preoccupation has nothing to do with him - with them. MmmHmmm.

Mick has found Stovsky and goes to his office. Stovsky's a rocket scientist.

Mick questions him about being at First and Main, where he found the scientist's notes. Stovsky admits to walking by there every evening. He tells Mick about getting hit by a car and draining the good samaritan to stopped to help him. But he called the Cleaner so everything should be taken care of.

Mick explains that there was nobody there for the Cleaner to find - that Stovsky is a sire. Somehow, Stovsky's blood got into the samaritan.

Stovsky remembers. He tells Mick the guy was a doctor.

Said Doctor is running around on the loose feeding at whim. He's on a rooftop garage and sees his reflection in a car window.

He seems a little disconcerted but not horrified. He hears someone coming and quickly circles around the newcomer.

And attacks

Next, we see Beth at the scene taping.

She sees Lt. Carl and questions him. Seems it originally looked like a suicide - body fell from the top of the building. But the guys throat was chewed out. Sounding familiar?

Beth spots Mick waiting on the sidelines. He was watching her broadcast.

He wasn't happy with her choice of words - "not sure WHAT did that?" Beth defends herself. As it is, she's holding back info which is like lying.

With some attitude, Mick tells her to keep it up. (I've rewatched the 'attitude' more times than is acceptable for a grown woman).

Mick asks Beth for some help. He doesn't have contacts in the department because it takes time - years - to establish contacts and people will notice he doesn't age. So Beth agrees to find out if there were any reports made about anything going on at First and Main where the notebook was found.

Mick has a flashback to his newbie days. He is in pain, confused, and asks his wife to kill him. She tells him he wants to live, not die and she brought him something. Something turns out to be a meal. Mick feeds from young woman his wife supplied him.

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Well, add me to the list of "attitude" watchers.

It's okay. That's why it's called Moonlightaholics!

Return to “Episode Discussion”