Freshie's Revenge (with Ash) --Pg-13

A place for Emma-lee's G to PG-13 stories
Emma-lee
Logan's WoW nemesis

Freshie's Revenge (with Ash) --Pg-13

Post by Emma-lee »

A/N: This fic was written along with Ash in response to one written by Jenstc2003 and Luxe (R) ( viewtopic.php?f=67&t=3650 ). A retalitaion fic of sorts. :snicker: All the parts in italics is straight from Jen and Luxe's fic "Fresh Food." Diana/Diamond belongs to Ash, Emma to me. All other characters to Moonlight. Thanks to Jen for being my beta again.I hope you enjoy.

FRESHIE’S REVENGE

My first reaction was to simply chuckle. “She’s a Freshie. Someone who sells their blood to vamps. Mick’s told me about them. I figure she’ll be dessert too…” It took all I had not to call the quiet girl much worse. “Blood whore comes to mind, and she clearly knows her place, too, otherwise, she would have spoken up by now. What else should I think?”

Josef shook his head, as if he couldn’t believe I’d said that. Breakfast was clearly getting a handle on her own temper, but another freshie, her sister- I guess that is what you’d call them- turned around as she walked by, anger in her eyes.

“Sells? No… not exactly, Blondie. We care about him- so we give it to him. Unlike you, obviously. Only an agency girl would sell herself like that.” She stormed off, clearly offended, and Josef chuckled as he watched her leave, with Diamond hot on her heels.

“Lesson number one, Blondie… never tick Ember off.” He nods in the direction of the departing Freshies. “She’ll make you pay for it. She’s our resident practical joker- and she’s got a temper. So does Diamond, for that matter.

“Can you believe she said that? She as much as called you a Blood whore!” Em grumbled as she walked out of the room with Diamond.

Diamond nodded her head in agreement. “That blonde has NO idea what she is talking about. You should have seen the way she was staring at me.”

They turned into Diamond’s room and closed the door. Plopping on the two chairs in the room, they both steamed in silence for a few minutes. Em started to giggle and then got an evil grin on her face.

“Say Diana- what do you think if we did what Josef told her we would do and make her pay for those comments?” She rubbed her hands together and sat forward waiting for Diana’s response.

Diana nodded her head slowly and grinned. “You know you ARE the resident joker, what did you have in mind?”

“Well I have several ideas. Though we have to keep in mind if we piss off Mick, then that will piss off Josef. And, contrary to popular belief, not all his punishments are fun.” Em sat back on the chair tapping her chin.

“Yes, that IS true. So what did you have in mind?”

“Well we could flatten her tires, but that is too mean. There are things at her apartment we could mess with, but that could make Mick mad as well.” Suddenly a thought hit her. “Diana… she did call you breakfast and desert right?”

She answered Em hesitantly. “Yeah….”

“I have an idea.” Em asked then looked around. “You know we should discuss this where no vamp can hear us. How about lunch with a side of revenge?”

Diana grabbed her stuff, “I like the way you think Em. I know this great deli downtown.” With that they both headed out of the house with huge grins on their faces.

Josef saw the two leave on his house cameras and chuckled as he shook his head at them. “What are they up to now? I hope they don’t hurt Beth too bad.” He would have to remember to check in with Mick later about how his evening went, and to see what his girls had done.

That evening Beth was relaxing with Mick on his couch when a knock came at the door. A delivery man was standing there with a big pink box.

“Delivery for a Ms. Turner.” Mick took the box and handed it to Beth .

“Getting deliveries from a secret admirer, are you?” He kidded with her. She took the box to the kitchen and opened it. On the inside was a cupcake and a danish. Taped to the box lid was a picture of Josef feeding on a freshie. Underneath were the words “Freshies: feeding vamps and loving it. Love ‘Breakfast’ and ‘Desert’.”

Mick looked at Beth’s shocked face. “What is it Beth?”

She shook her head. “Nothing, Mick.” She smiled at him and rejoined him on the couch. “Nothing that tonight won’t fix, at least.”

He takes me in his arms then and kisses me, too curious now to stop himself from asking what we’re celebrating. Before I can answer, there’s a knock at the door, and I kiss him quickly. I smile to myself as my hand reaches for the knob.

The redhead is stunning, even more beautiful than I expected, and I pause for a second before I throw the door open, revealing her to Mick. Synclaire is private contract to Josef, but not an Ex. She’s one of the girls he uses regularly at his parties, but who isn’t a full time Freshie. Just the sort of person I want for this. She smiles as she sees Mick, but lets me take the lead.

“Baby… I want to apologize. I’ve been a little unreasonable about the whole Freshie thing. I never knew it was anything important… but it is. Let me make it up to you. Mick… meet Synclaire. She’s looking for a vampire to go exclusive to, and I want you to have one or two girls in your life besides me. Girls who can give you the blood you need when I can’t. I don’t want you to be stuck with canned fruit when there’s fresh available for the taking.”

I take Syn’s hand and offer it to him. The smile on his face is all I need to see to know that I have done the right thing.

Wonderful banner by Redwinter101, Avatar by Jen.
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Freshie's Revenge (with Ash) --Pg-13

Post by francis »

Great revenge story. Beth got it now, and Em and Diamond helped. They taught her a lesson.
jenstc2003
Rogue vampire

Post by jenstc2003 »

*grins* And so the girls have their revenge! I LOVE IT!
Jen

Mick's Synful One
Emma-lee
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by Emma-lee »

francis wrote:Great revenge story. Beth got it now, and Em and Diamond helped. They taught her a lesson.
Thanks Francis, they said they would get her back. :flirt:
jenstc2003 wrote:*grins* And so the girls have their revenge! I LOVE IT!
Thanks Jen. And thanks for letting us play with your and Luxe's fic. it just begged to have this one written. Diamond and Em would have it no other way.

ash
Logan's WoW nemesis
Location: Trying juggle, homework, uni, a social life, rp and writing things that get stuck in my head. Tough

Post by ash »

Hehe the blonde has learned....she royally did piss off the D muse with her actions, it was only a matter of time before she had the favor returned and she should be soooo happy it was as mundane as it was. Now if they can call a true...psst Jen LOL.

Thanks for coming up with babe, i just made a few suggestions.
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

That was really cute! :snicker: The girls were definitely entitled to teach Beth a lesson and did it perfectly without provoking any vampire anger.
Emma-lee wrote:

“Well I have several ideas. Though we have to keep in mind if we piss off Mick, then that will piss off Josef. And, contrary to popular belief, not all his punishments are fun.” Em sat back on the chair tapping her chin.

A lot of them are fun though. :laugh:
Emma-lee
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by Emma-lee »

ash wrote:Hehe the blonde has learned....she royally did piss off the D muse with her actions, it was only a matter of time before she had the favor returned and she should be soooo happy it was as mundane as it was. Now if they can call a true...psst Jen LOL.

Thanks for coming up with babe, i just made a few suggestions.
Yes but Ash your suggestions did help my muses along quite a bit. And yes we will have to see what Jen does next.
cassysj wrote:That was really cute! :snicker: The girls were definitely entitled to teach Beth a lesson and did it perfectly without provoking any vampire anger.
Emma-lee wrote:

A lot of them are fun though. :laugh:
Thanks Cassy. And ITA most of Josef's 'punishments' are quite a bit of fun. Just not all of them.

jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Fabulous!

I love it! Nothing to extreme but there was definitely communication and education. I was afraid it would be a little less pleasant, and I appreciate the comment that the girls understood that if they went too far they would piss Mick off and if they did that, they would piss Josef off.

Nicely done!

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
Emma-lee
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by Emma-lee »

jen wrote:Fabulous!

I love it! Nothing to extreme but there was definitely communication and education. I was afraid it would be a little less pleasant, and I appreciate the comment that the girls understood that if they went too far they would piss Mick off and if they did that, they would piss Josef off.

Nicely done!

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Thank you....And yes they did have to keep in mind that Mick and Josef ARE best friends and that would last waaaay longer than any freshie contract.

Return to “Emma-lee's Office”