An unexpected Gift -(PG13) Mick/Cora/Beth

A place for Emma-lee's G to PG-13 stories
Emma-lee
Logan's WoW nemesis

Re: An unexpected Gift -(PG13) Mick/Cora/Beth

Post by Emma-lee »

jen wrote:Great reread!!!

Of course, this can be taken a lot of different ways.

Did Mick really find a way to go after Coraline? I really think that Mick, being Mick, would not be able to resist riding to the rescue. Oh, sure--he is certain that Coraline messed with his head for decades and doesn't trust her any farther than he could...no, that wouldn't work. He could toss just about anything one handed now...but you get the point.

Is Coraline playing on Mick's guilt if he didn't try to rescue her. After all, she knows how to push his buttons. After several decades of marriage, she has them all mapped out and has probably installed a few as his Sire.

Whatever is going on, you have to give her points for knowing how to slip one in under the radar. She knows that he cherishes the cure. She is letting him have what he wants, but there are still clearly feelings there on both sides.

I have to say though the idea of letting Beth age into the old lady he hangs out with feels more than a little cruel. Not only does it condemn Beth to the ravages of aging, but she is tortured by seeing her ageless love every day, knowing that one day he will be free to choose someone else. For Mick to ask the question whether he would still want Coraline after Beth is gone, means that he already contemplating it.

Excellent story, though. Very thought provoking!

Thank you!

Jenna

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
I seriously apologize for getting back to this so long after you posted. :chair: please forgive me. And yes this is a very thought provoking Fic and I don't even know how it would end, my muses would not tell me. I love your analysis and thanks for the reread! :rose:

Wonderful banner by Redwinter101, Avatar by Jen.

Return to “Emma-lee's Office”