Drabbles-- (PG-13) 5 POVs on the Cure

A place for Emma-lee's G to PG-13 stories
Emma-lee
Logan's WoW nemesis

Drabbles-- (PG-13) 5 POVs on the Cure

Post by Emma-lee »

I just realized my original drabble post has been lost in the move. So I am reposting them here. I am sorry all the commnets were lost as well...sigh... All the drabbles deal with Mick taking the cure.
Drabble#1--Coraline's POV

I can’t believe Mick gave it up. I risked everything to bring him what he really wanted, and he gave it up for what? A human. I risked my brother’s ire to bring him the one thing he has been missing, the one thing he claimed I took from him. And he gave it up for her.

Though he now seems happy to be back among the undead. Maybe she did him a favor, made him realize what he was really missing. And it isn’t the sun, food, or mortality. It is the power and the passion of a vampire.

Drabble #2--Guillermo's POV

Mick as human, that’s just not right. I mean why would a vamp want to revert to the weaker human state? Being a vamp is the best thing that ever happened to me. It is the best thing that happened to any vamp, some just don’t realize it yet.

Ok, just Mick doesn’t realize it yet. He will, eventually. He is just a slow learner, a little slow on the uptake, clings too much to his human side. Whatever you want to call it, still means the same thing. One miserable vampire, who keeps my blood business in the black.

Drabble #3--Josef's POV

Even after the boy takes the cure and gets his wish to be human again, he still thinks like a vampire. I get the call from Guillermo and have to go stop Mick from doing something stupid, again. I know he tends to think with his little head, especially where Beth is concerned. But one of these days it’s going to get his big head cut off.

If he makes me get my suit dirty saving his sorry human self, I swear I will…*ahem* Anyway, someone needs to knock some sense into his thick head, might as well be me.

Drabble # 4--Beth's POV

I know Mick would do anything to protect me, I mean he killed his wife to rescue me. But the one thing he wanted most of all, to be human again, he gave up. I am still in awe of that one selfless act, that he did for me.

He gave up his humanity, temporary that it was, to save me. Could I give up mine for him? That is the ultimate question, one I have been asking myself for awhile. One that needs to be answered. If I can‘t, what will become of our relationship? Will it be doomed?

Drabble #5-- Mick's POV

This has been the most wonderful experience I have felt in a long time. I knew I missed being human but I didn’t realize how much. The feel of the sun on my face, the taste of food, the feeling of being truly alive.

So I have to give up a few things for awhile. My enhanced senses, so I can’t smell the neighbors garbage, no big deal; my vamp speed, so I have to leave earlier, done; my vamp strength, then I can’t protect Beth like I should… That isn’t acceptable. Well I still have my vamp fighting tools.

Wonderful banner by Redwinter101, Avatar by Jen.
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Re: Drabbles-- (PG-13) 5 POVs on the Cure

Post by Phoenix »

Oh, I'm glad you posted (reposted?) these here, Emma-lee. :hug:
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Emma-lee, I like these a lot. It's great to have everyone's opinion one after another like that. I think my favorite was Josef's... :laugh: but they are all great, and they work together to build a very detailed picture in just a few words.
Emma-lee
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by Emma-lee »

Phoenix wrote:Oh, I'm glad you posted (reposted?) these here, Emma-lee. :hug:

Thanks for readinbg Phoenix. I had to post all my stuff here....it is warm and cozy over here.... :hug:
allegrita wrote:Emma-lee, I like these a lot. It's great to have everyone's opinion one after another like that. I think my favorite was Josef's... :laugh: but they are all great, and they work together to build a very detailed picture in just a few words.
Thanks Alle. Josef's was the easiest one for me to write. Though they were all fun to write. I am glad you enjoyed them.

Wonderful banner by Redwinter101, Avatar by Jen.

Return to “Emma-lee's Office”