The Turning--(PG-13)

A place for Emma-lee's G to PG-13 stories
Emma-lee
Logan's WoW nemesis

The Turning--(PG-13)

Post by Emma-lee »

A/N: This is from a challenge to write a turning scene in under 500 words. Thanks to Jen for encouraging me to post it. I hope you enjoy.
As always I do not own Moonlight.

The Turning

“Are you sure this is what you want? There is no taking it back.”

I heard him ask me again, making sure my mind had not changed. How could I want anything else? I had asked him to turn me. Seeing what the vampire world had to offer; the immortality, the power, being at the top of the food chain. Who could resist? Turning my face up towards him and looking into his eyes I nodded my answer. However, it was not enough for him.

“No, I want to hear your answer. Make sure this is what you really want.”

The last sentence was whispered against my neck, his lips grazing my skin, making me involuntarily shiver. Taking a deep breath and making my voice as steady as possible, my answer to him remained the same as last time.

“I want you to turn me. Give me the gift of immortality.”

He responded with a low, guttural growl as he scented my neck again. My body tensed with the anticipation of the bite to come. He hovered over my neck, his cool breath sending shivers down my spine. Finally he struck, his fangs plunging deep into my neck. I gasped as the initial sting was soon replaced by the feel of his tongue pulling the blood from my body. I could feel my limbs getting heavier as my body was being prepared for its transition. Just as I was ready to close my eyes, he laid me on the bed and whispered in my ear.

“No sleeping yet, my dear. You need to drink first.”

He bit into his arm, allowing his blood to drip onto my lips. My tongue licking it off. It was surprisingly good, enough to make me want more. I felt my arms reaching up and pulling his arm closer. My lips surrounding the oozing wound on his arm, my tongue greedily drinking in what he freely offered me.

After a few minutes he pulled his arm away, making me whimper. He just smiled as he stroked my hair, making my already heavy eyes close.

“You have had enough for now. You need to sleep, Coraline.”

Wonderful banner by Redwinter101, Avatar by Jen.
jen
Cleaner

Re: The Turning--(PG-13)

Post by jen »

Emma Lee

That was wonderful! I was so sue we were talking about Mick and Beth at Beth's turning and I didn't see the switch coming until the end. Nicely done!

So Mick is not exactly as unique among vampires after all.

Thanks!

Jenna

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: .
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
jenstc2003
Rogue vampire

Post by jenstc2003 »

OH! I had forgotten about this one! *Grins* NICELY done!
Jen

Mick's Synful One
Emma-lee
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by Emma-lee »

jen wrote:Emma Lee

That was wonderful! I was so sue we were talking about Mick and Beth at Beth's turning and I didn't see the switch coming until the end. Nicely done!

So Mick is not exactly as unique among vampires after all.

Thanks!

Jenna

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: .
Thanks Jen. I enjoyed keeping it a secret until the end.
jenstc2003 wrote:OH! I had forgotten about this one! *Grins* NICELY done!
Thanks. I always love when readers refind my stories. This is one of my favorite short fics.

Wonderful banner by Redwinter101, Avatar by Jen.

Return to “Emma-lee's Office”