Moonlight-Related purchases

allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: Moonlight-Related purchases

Post by allegrita »

Thanks so much for posting that interview excerpt! :hearts: I remember reading it way back when, and loving Alex's enthusiasm for the character of Mick. He got so far into Mick's head, and made him live for all of us. :heart:

I own two Hause of Howe jackets, which I totally bought because of Moonlight. :laugh: One is the Poison Ivy jacket, which Alex wore to San Diego Comic Con in 2007. The other is a Bobby Frock jacket, but alas, not exactly like Mick's. There were two styles of it. They are similar, but not quite the same. I would love to get my hands in one like Mick's, so if you ever see one on eBay and want to make me very happy, please let me know about it! :pray:
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

Thanks so much for that interview! I don't think I've read it before. Or I read part of it but there was so much about the ring that I didn't know. It does sound like there was a storyline - which I would die to know!!!
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

I haven't read that before and found it fascinating!

So it isn't really like a family crest for the St. Johns, as cool as that idea is. The moonstone reminded me a bit of Mick's eyes when he changes and that would have been a lovely combination, but it's nice to read how invested in Mick Alex was at that time, as if we couldn't see that on screen.

Very interesting!

Thank you!
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix

Return to “Moonlight Ambiance”