FoS furnishings - where can I find that?

wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Re: FoS furnishings - where can I find that?

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

Wow, Lilly, how are you able to find out so much info about all this stuff? :worship:
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

wollstonecraft61 wrote:Wow, Lilly, how are you able to find out so much info about all this stuff? :worship:
Uh, well, it's not like I'm obsessed or anything.... :whistle:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

You, too, Moonshadow. I am impressed with the work you and Lilly have done. Very impressed. I love the simple lines in Mick's apartment. I will have to study some of these photos to get an idea how to decorate minimally yet tastefully.
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
lafluffy
Freelance freshie

Post by lafluffy »

I'm really enjoying this thread! Wow!

The dining table is interesting because it's lovely but doesn't get used. So it fits that the dining chairs don't look that comfy. A set piece.
lafluffy, Queen of the Damned Fluffies
........................Image
.......................Fabulous screencap by the ever fabulous lighterthanair.
MoonShadow
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by MoonShadow »

I can't take any credit here, Lilly did the chase work on the pieces. I just pirated the picture copies. Lilly is our graphic design queen!
Banner by Lilly

Be bloody, bold, and resolute; laugh to scorn
The power of man, for none of woman born
Shall harm Macbeth.

Macbeth, 4. 1
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

I just updated the first post with info on Mick's sofa and the kitchen counter stool.
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Thanks for the updates :rose: .

I've been thinking about Mick's armchair - from memory I had thought it was an Egg chair, but going back to look again, it isn't.

Anyone got any ideas/info?

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Red - that chair was the very first thing I started searching for and it continues to elude me. :witsend: It's become a mission.

The problem is -- we know that many of the things on set were reused from other productions, the lighted columns and the fireplace, for example. So, that chair may not have been new in 2007, let alone in any current collection. :sigh:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

Lilly wrote:Red - that chair was the very first thing I started searching for and it continues to elude me. :witsend: It's become a mission.

The problem is -- we know that many of the things on set were reused from other productions, the lighted columns and the fireplace, for example. So, that chair may not have been new in 2007, let alone in any current collection. :sigh:
I'm just curious, Lilly. Do you know what productions the columns and fireplace were taken from? I don't recall seeing them before, but I may have missed those shows..
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Josefismysire wrote: I'm just curious, Lilly. Do you know what productions the columns and fireplace were taken from? I don't recall seeing them before, but I may have missed those shows..
I've heard that they were used in Veronica Mars. At one point someone had screencaps showing both the columns and the fireplace used in that show. I'd say they were following Jason around, but it's more likely that set decorator Chris Marsteller and production designer Alfred Sole had something to do with it. They both worked on Veronica Mars before Moonlight. :snicker:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

Lilly wrote:
Josefismysire wrote: I'm just curious, Lilly. Do you know what productions the columns and fireplace were taken from? I don't recall seeing them before, but I may have missed those shows..
I've heard that they were used in Veronica Mars. At one point someone had screencaps showing both the columns and the fireplace used in that show. I'd say they were following Jason around, but it's more likely that set decorator Chris Marsteller and production designer Alfred Sole had something to do with it. They both worked on Veronica Mars before Moonlight. :snicker:
:thanks: Thank you! Now I have another reason to watch VM..again! (like I needed a reason! :pinklol:)
:woohoo:
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

I'm embarrassed to say that I'm only up to episode 10 in the first season :blushing: , and I haven't come across them yet. I really should get busy with my research. :whistle:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Lilly, I'm embarrassed to say I never saw Veronica Mars until after NY Comicon. For some reason after that event I wanted to see Jason work. Can't imagine why. :whistle: I made short order on Netflix. Then bought on Ebay
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Post by moonlight_vixen »

Lilly wrote:I'm embarrassed to say that I'm only up to episode 10 in the first season :blushing: , and I haven't come across them yet. I really should get busy with my research. :whistle:
Yeah, it's a hard job but you have to do it... :whistle: My VM dvd's are practically worn out :snicker:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
MoonShadow
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by MoonShadow »

I am still obsessed with that brown chair as well! Glad to know I'm not alone on this chase... :snicker: BTW, does anyone have a really good picture of that chair? This is the best one that I have and it's not great.

the statues are still a mystery as well. :noway:
Banner by Lilly

Be bloody, bold, and resolute; laugh to scorn
The power of man, for none of woman born
Shall harm Macbeth.

Macbeth, 4. 1

Return to “Moonlight Ambiance”