Josef's new pad???

HotMicks
Ancient

Josef's new pad???

Post by HotMicks »

:giggle: I could not stop laughing at the thought of what Josef might do to 'acquire' this property. It's just purrrrrfect for him and his freshies, no?

http://laist.com/2017/05/05/soft_core_h ... 1494012873
Yes, the above is a "trailer" for Opus, a $100 million "state of the art dream home" currently for sale in Los Angeles. We "wanted to do something really high art," a spokesperson for the home told LAist in reference to the short film. The house has Roberto Cavalli flooring, a 15-seat curved screen theater with JBL Synthesis Audio, two massive bars—one of which has a “Winestation” that preserves and dispenses glasses with the exact amount and temperature desired—a gourmet show kitchen with an iPad-controlled coffee machine, Longhi doors in suede and embossed leather, and a separate catering/event kitchen.
I imagine that "O" would be melted down and re-cast into a "JK", though. :biggrin: Even the writer alluded to it. :rolling: Given all the half-naked women, I didn't bother to watch the video... the description was enough. But I'm sure Josef has it on a loop. :sigh:

And just for the record, I really, really, really covet that "winestation" thing. :redwine: How have I lived so long without one of those? :snicker:
~ Hot Mick's Mistress of Chill
kath40
Cleaner

Re: Josef's new pad???

Post by kath40 »

That is a VERY Josef-esk house indeed. :thumbs:
The video wasn't so bad HM it was quite artsy...007 ish with the gold body paint. "Mr. GOLD-fingaaaah!" :laugh:
The woman reminded me of Josef's Freshies swimming around in the infinity pool or just hanging out waiting for Josef to call for a snack..."HUNGRY!" V^^^^^V :winky:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Hey, nobody mentioned the Mick fireplace reference in the video! :gasp: :teeth: :melts:

This is a totally Josef house, though. Including the gold-plated freshies. :winky:
kath40
Cleaner

Post by kath40 »

Opps I did notice the Mick-esk fireplace. I'm sorry I failed to mention it. BAD MickGirl BAD MickGirl. :snicker:

BTW I believe Josef would have RED cars. :devil:
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

The way they played everything to the one woman in the chair....I was thinking Coraline...the exterior was very pool party + live musicians = getting wet.

Man, OH, man............

JK would be salivating on the view and the 'decor' estimating the year and blood type in a human heartbeat. Nice digs....think it might turn up on AIRB&B????? :rolling:

Return to “Moonlight Ambiance”