Alex - Uncle Kracker - Smile

SharonC
Logan's WoW nemesis

Alex - Uncle Kracker - Smile

Post by SharonC »

Alyssa on AOLP and H50-F asked me for this AGES ago and initially I had no muses for anything and then I got new software and had to work through other promises before I got here to this one.

I finally did it and I am delighted with the result. I hope Alyssa and the rest of you enjoy it too, it was alot of fun :hug:

Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/14338561

Download Link - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SW7BIX8S

My Blog page - http://livinginthemoonlightglow.blogspot.com/

I have another new video coming tomorrow which was another tune request and it just happened to be perfect for Alex's big day, it will be available in about 24 hours.
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Alex - Uncle Kracker - Smile

Post by redwinter101 »

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Well that certainly put a smile on my face, Sharon - beautiful clip selection, marvellously put together. Loved the page-turning effect, too.

And, strangely, it was the Dr. Andy clips that I was most delighted to see. The show may have been, um, not to my taste, but Alex still had some beautiful moments and I love that you included them here.

Red :hearts: :hearts:

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

I'll echo what red said....the clips were perfect and the page turning gave the feeling of Alex's moving from one character to another...

Beautiful, Sharon :rose:
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

OMG Sharon! What a delight!!!!

I LOVE the clip selection... I LOVE the diversity, as that IS what makes me smile about our guy. It was so fun to revisit some of these stories that he's told. :teeth:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
SharonC
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by SharonC »

redwinter101 wrote::clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Well that certainly put a smile on my face, Sharon - beautiful clip selection, marvellously put together. Loved the page-turning effect, too.

And, strangely, it was the Dr. Andy clips that I was most delighted to see. The show may have been, um, not to my taste, but Alex still had some beautiful moments and I love that you included them here.

Red :hearts: :hearts:
Thank you so much Red. The page turning effect I found quite by accident and then I just thought YEAH I love the idea of a photo album for this one. I'm glad you enjoyed Dr. Andy I think he had some precious moments and I'm glad we got to see them and I use them here :hug:
SharonC
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by SharonC »

darkstarrising wrote:I'll echo what red said....the clips were perfect and the page turning gave the feeling of Alex's moving from one character to another...

Beautiful, Sharon :rose:
Thank you so much darkstarrising for your lovely words. I had alot of fun putting it together the song it's self just has a great bounce to it and moving through Alex's characters gave me a great day :hug:
SharonC
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by SharonC »

wpgrace wrote:OMG Sharon! What a delight!!!!

I LOVE the clip selection... I LOVE the diversity, as that IS what makes me smile about our guy. It was so fun to revisit some of these stories that he's told. :teeth:
I'm delighted you loved it Grace, it was HUGE fun and yes I agree seeing what he brings whether dark or light is what works for me too :hug:
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

Sharaon, that is wonderful. You surely did make me smile. :clapping: :yahoo:
NM911
LIVE WIDE
It ain't canon until they've shot it (and aired it) - I said that.
Trust the Muse. - Catmoon
The system isn't broken, it's fixed. - Billo
SharonC
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by SharonC »

nutmegger911 wrote:Sharaon, that is wonderful. You surely did make me smile. :clapping: :yahoo:
Excellent sweetie, I'm glad it achieved that and you enjoyed :hug:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

What a great song for Alex .... :hearts:

I really love how you've picked the scenes to match the lyrics ... the sidewalk cracks for Vincent, and the bits with "dancing like a fool" especially!
The page-turning between the different roles looked really cool. Very nice!
SharonC
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by SharonC »

Shadow wrote:What a great song for Alex .... :hearts:

I really love how you've picked the scenes to match the lyrics ... the sidewalk cracks for Vincent, and the bits with "dancing like a fool" especially!
The page-turning between the different roles looked really cool. Very nice!
Thank you so much Amy :hug: , it took a while to find what I wanted but it seemed to work and the album idea I just adored it and I thought if I start with it let's continue it through. It would be then like a picture album of him

Return to “SharonC's Fan Vids”